A fake plane was added for south tower explosion

Initiate

PostSun Mar 25, 2012 6:43 pm » by 7forever

[quote=apollo_gnomon;1060712441] there are zero clips of "no planes" .

The number of clips showing planes is more than zero.

The number of clips showing "no planes" is zero.

.[/quote]

There's no plane in this video. The east and west shots are inconsistent, but the fake plane would be seen south of the square building in the open sky had it been inserted. No cgi was added to this clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeNWRoRR ... plpp_video
http://thedriverkilledkenendy.blogspot.com/

Initiate

PostSun Mar 25, 2012 9:24 pm » by 7forever

[QUOTE=yankee451;229715]What's another name for a remote controlled drone...lemme think...

Is "missile" the word I'm looking for?[/QUOTE]

The last time I checked, WNBC'S floating orb could not be a missile or chopper, but will always be an unknown floating blob.

Initiate

PostSun Mar 25, 2012 10:18 pm » by Theprophet

i actually see wings.... ?
Are u ready..... Are u ready, do you know, i seen you to, are you ready, i got to show, i feel this for you...... feel this for you........

Initiate

PostThu Mar 29, 2012 10:18 pm » by 7forever

[QUOTE=Unbidden Wrath;553273]I hope not.

Besides, that would require this guy to actually have a mind. He clearly lost it, a long time ago.

Just another crackpot, with a deranged obsession. You see these guys stood on street corners, ranting at nothing, and smelling of piss.[/QUOTE]

You desperately hope not, but know thousands have seen that an orb could never be flight 175, so you bank on the few jackasses who post goats and laugh at their inability to prove a lie.

Besides, accepting 911 facts would require an open mind to reject the obvious fiction expected of all Americans. I bravely, honestly, and relentlessly posted facts that haven't been challenged on any level, except one time on political forum and that guy backed down.

You are a crackpot with a deranged obsession for denying reality who clings to plain and simple fiction. We see you trolls hanging out on desolate message boards posting nonsense.

Writer

PostThu Mar 29, 2012 10:47 pm » by Hoaxbuster

They were both fake planes. The Naudet Brothers video of the North Tower added both the plane and the noise to the video later on also. Watch the fire battalion chief in the video give the cue to everybody to act like there's a plane flying overhead. Watch the fireman in the middle of the video give the cue for the cameraman, Jules Naudet, to pan left. He does this by dropping his hand from his hat just 3 seconds before the explosion, so Jules knows exactly when to swing left and catch the explosion. They could not verbally tell Jules to pan left, since that verbal signal would be picked up by Jules mic and be difficult to cut out; so they used a non-verbal cue for him to know when to do it, as he steadily kept looking into his viewfinder. The bogus fire investigation / film crew knew to the exact second when the explosion would go off in the North Tower. Don't think the perpetrators put all their marbles in one basket with the Naudet shot either. There were probably several crews in the area trying to catch the explosion on different videos that could later be dubbed.

Initiate

PostThu Mar 29, 2012 10:57 pm » by Theprophet

Seriously i dont see a rocket in it or so.

Where is the real proof it wasnt a plane :headscratch:
Sure i agree the towers where controlled collapsed same for WTC7
Are u ready..... Are u ready, do you know, i seen you to, are you ready, i got to show, i feel this for you...... feel this for you........

Initiate

PostFri Mar 30, 2012 1:50 am » by 7forever

theprophet wrote:Seriously i dont see a rocket in it or so.

AND.....You still have not answered how all those who saw nothing on the ground, a small plane, or chopper circle the building could be wrong when there's footage of fake planes and an orb circling around.

Initiate

PostFri Mar 30, 2012 2:03 am » by 7forever

hoaxbuster wrote:They were both fake planes. The Naudet Brothers video of the North Tower added both the plane and the noise to the video later on also. Watch the fire battalion chief in the video give the cue to everybody to act like there's a plane flying overhead. Watch the fireman in the middle of the video give the cue for the cameraman, Jules Naudet, to pan left. He does this by dropping his hand from his hat just 3 seconds before the explosion, so Jules knows exactly when to swing left and catch the explosion. They could not verbally tell Jules to pan left, since that verbal signal would be picked up by Jules mic and be difficult to cut out; so they used a non-verbal cue for him to know when to do it, as he steadily kept looking into his viewfinder. The bogus fire investigation / film crew knew to the exact second when the explosion would go off in the North Tower. Don't think the perpetrators put all their marbles in one basket with the Naudet shot either. There were probably several crews in the area trying to catch the explosion on different videos that could later be dubbed.

They didn't add a plane but filmed a blob.

Initiate

PostFri Mar 30, 2012 9:47 pm » by Theprophet

7forever wrote:

AND.....You still have not answered how all those who saw nothing on the ground, a small plane, or chopper circle the building could be wrong when there's footage of fake planes and an orb circling around.

What i remember is that there was filmed an Plane from the ground and from the air.
Or am i confused now with the other tower ? There was an Fireman who looked up and saw the plane flew into the WTC.

Initiate

PostFri Mar 30, 2012 10:28 pm » by 7forever

theprophet wrote:
7forever wrote:

[imgimg]

What i remember is that there was filmed an Plane from the ground and from the air.
Or am i confused now with the other tower ? There was an Fireman who looked up and saw the plane flew into the WTC.

I don't think you're confused but simply don't know what the official story is compared to what really happened.

PreviousNext