A fake plane was added for south tower explosion

Conspirator

PostMon May 14, 2012 3:50 pm » by Punjedi

The57ironman wrote:nice of you to drop in and give your perspective....... :mrcool:

...you bastard......lol

IKR ? Heheh Due to recent information coming out and more valid evidence of lies from the RumBushCheney legacy, I have fired up the ole noggin' and feel we are slowly getting closer to the real truth.

It is as if the spin doctors for the official story let it stagnate too long and now the stench of it needs to be handled.

Between the pilots, eyewitness, and now even many of the victims families, the real truth is starting to shine through the "rubble"
Nihil Sine Fide!

Super Moderator

PostMon May 14, 2012 3:52 pm » by The57ironman

Punjedi wrote:
The57ironman wrote:nice of you to drop in and give your perspective....... :mrcool:

...you bastard......lol

IKR ? Heheh Due to recent information coming out and more valid evidence of lies from the RumBushCheney legacy, I have fired up the ole noggin' and feel we are slowly getting closer to the real truth.

It is as if the spin doctors for the official story let it stagnate too long and now the stench of it needs to be handled.

Between the pilots, eyewitness, and now even many of the victims families, the real truth is starting to shine through the "rubble"

........start a thread..?...how about the group forums....?... :mrcool:
ImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostMon May 14, 2012 3:55 pm » by Punjedi

I have been away so long y'all went and changed the format on me.

Which group forums? Or you simply mean put a new thread in "General Conspiracy" ?
Nihil Sine Fide!

Super Moderator

PostMon May 14, 2012 3:57 pm » by The57ironman

go up to community @ the top , then groups...

i've been waiting to see that go somewhere... :peep:

:cheers:
ImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostMon May 14, 2012 4:20 pm » by Punjedi

The57ironman wrote:go up to community @ the top , then groups...

Thank You! That is beautiful. Love the option. Now I can keep my group focused on one easy to find location of massive amount of information!

Or.....I'll put in what I can over time :) hehe
Nihil Sine Fide!

Super Moderator

PostMon May 14, 2012 4:28 pm » by The57ironman

Punjedi wrote:
The57ironman wrote:go up to community @ the top , then groups...

Thank You! That is beautiful. Love the option. Now I can keep my group focused on one easy to find location of massive amount of information!

Or.....I'll put in what I can over time :) hehe

there have been quite a few times when threads could have used your interpretation....

stick around , will ya'..?Image
ImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostTue May 15, 2012 4:24 pm » by Punjedi

I took on a lot more than I ever imagined when I took over XeGaming. I have been going full steam for like 11 months on that thing and finally took a step back recently to reconnect.

I still have my passion to debunk, my search for 9/11 truth, and the ability to smell bs from many miles away, so I can't simply stay away :)

Thanks for the encouragement and I plan on being much more active on the site than I have been in some time.

Sadly, this new format change is so bloated with fluff it makes it tricky to move around as fast....I must say :)
Nihil Sine Fide!

Initiate

PostFri May 18, 2012 7:12 pm » by 7forever

You folks that come in here with your "real plane" bs gets really stupid. Poison someone else's well and leave this one alone. It is OBVIOUS that NO real planes hit the towers. Don't take something that requires no intelligence and act like it's something complicated like controlled demo. No real planes prove demo by default.

I know you are gonna post your usual nonsense and keep posting grainy ass photos and videos that debunk real planes as your proof. :alien51:

Meanwhile I and the rest of normal humanity will continue to use our eyes and facts to conclude that no real plane was captured by anyone, and not rely on 46 very fake videos when there are three live broadcasts that show no plane.

But to say that it was NOT "cgi" is ridiculous. It would have been FAR FAR more difficult to use real planes with real hijackers. :hiho:
http://thedriverkilledkenendy.blogspot.com/

Conspirator

PostSun May 20, 2012 1:06 am » by Punjedi

7forever wrote:You folks that come in here with your "real plane" bs gets really stupid. Poison someone else's well and leave this one alone. It is OBVIOUS that NO real planes hit the towers. Don't take something that requires no intelligence and act like it's something complicated like controlled demo. No real planes prove demo by default.

I know you are gonna post your usual nonsense and keep posting grainy ass photos and videos that debunk real planes as your proof. :alien51:

Meanwhile I and the rest of normal humanity will continue to use our eyes and facts to conclude that no real plane was captured by anyone, and not rely on 46 very fake videos when there are three live broadcasts that show no plane.

But to say that it was NOT "cgi" is ridiculous. It would have been FAR FAR more difficult to use real planes with real hijackers. :hiho:

As per your usual tactics, I rest my case.

Tell ya what, while the adults have a conversation we would appreciate it if the children would go play outside.

Over 40 videos (mostly amateur footage) that show the impact with the plane.

In the 3 you mention, as I stated before, the quality of the video plus the crap re-uploading of it in a non-native format and you can easily miss small elements, considering 1 of those 3 in its entirety not only shows the plane but its entire path to the tower.

Of course, you believe filming, tracking, and perfectly matching ALL angles of SO many videos that show the impact would be easier. Don't forget, you only have a few hours to render and track ALL that footage and make sure it matches, or you won't fool anyone.

Ah that slight mess up from the helicopter cam? Funny because the video I posted earlier is a rather HIGHRES video of that same impact, and you actually see what comes at you.

Not the interpretation of a choppy, grainy and somewhat glitchy camera being operated from a news/police chopper.

Considering there is a very real conspiracy here, and we all know they were brought down by means other than the plane impacts, our goal should be to find the real truth and not keep sidetracking the story with
these almost ridiculous stories of Holo-planes and magic missiles.

I await the usual insults, mis-quoting and lack of any information or evidence on your behalf 7.
Nihil Sine Fide!

Super Moderator

PostSun May 20, 2012 1:13 am » by The57ironman

ImageImageImage

PreviousNext