A fake plane was added for south tower explosion

Conspirator

PostSun May 20, 2012 1:16 am » by Jet17

Didnt you know pun, hologram tupac flew the hologram planes into the towers, while saying westside for life!
*View my post history under former usernames: JetXVII, Epicfailure, Slamgunshark*

DJ Jesus died for your Spins!

Initiate

PostSat May 26, 2012 10:01 pm » by 7forever

Show the 65 passengers boarding a 5 foot orb and then you got something. The negative to prove is that planes impacted three buildings. No credible photo or video shows any real plane and that's a fact. It all starts there and no group supporting the official myth of planes could get past it. The fakery used on 911 is just plain sad and would be laughed at by any neutral deciding body. Here we have a picture of a fake plane with the right engine impossibly close to the fuselage and the infamous orb, both of which could not be any more different in size and shape.

http://thedriverkilledkenendy.blogspot.com/

Initiate

PostMon May 28, 2012 8:34 pm » by 7forever

[QUOTE=l;9845228]In the video above at 12 secs you can CLEARLY see the PLANE come into view top right NOTHING passes between the towers except in your imagination! [/quote]

Yes it does pass between the towers. That fact is visual and acknowledged by wnbc. It's not a plane but an orb. It's your delusion that anything that was supposed be a plane, is a plane. In other words, if Big Macs were in the air you'd call them planes. The orb turned right, then left across the rear of tower 2. Every person (recently) I've shown the footage to agrees that it's not a plane because it's not.

"There you see the plane, BETWEEN THE TWO BUILDINGS, and then you see the explosion, UNBELIEVABLE." You're damn right it's unbelievable because a plane cannot go between any two buildings, nor can a floating orb be a plane. They made two statements, one of which was true and the other a joke.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFPB_NTi2cs&list=PL1C1F97A9B8B8D8AE&index=97&feature=plpp_video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Obt-1d9POXM&list=PL1C1F97A9B8B8D8AE&index=121&feature=plpp_video

Initiate

PostMon May 28, 2012 10:18 pm » by 7forever

Here's the cab driver who was in the wrong place at the right time. This 80 minute doc proves a flyover easily. Also, if the wings had come in contact with light poles the plane would have crashed before it got to the Pentagon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5FhQc-L ... plpp_video

CIT - Lloyd was much more candid when he didn't realize he was being recorded.

Lloyd - Do you know what history is?
It's not the truth, it's his story!
It has nothing to do with the truth it's his story!
This is too big for me man this is a big thing
Man you know this is a world thing happeneing, I'm a small man
My life style is completely different to this
I'm not supposed to be involved in this
This is for other people. People who have money and all this kind of stuff
Lloyd - Well I'm not supposed to be involved with this, I don't have nothing
CIT - The people who have all the money........
Lloyd - This is their thing
This is for them
That's right
I'm not supposed to be in it
I'm in it

We came across that highway together
It was planned
One thing about it you gotta understand something
When people do things and get away with it, you eventually it going to come to me
And when it comes to me it's going to be so big I can't do nothing about it
So it has to be stopped in the beginning when it is small
You see to keep it from spreading..............

Initiate

PostThu Jun 13, 2013 8:21 pm » by 7forever

Initiate

PostThu Jun 13, 2013 11:09 pm » by DmoniX_The_Destroyer

"A fake plane was added for south tower explosion" and a fake brain has been implanted in all you who believe that absolute nonsense...

:vomit:
Oh I know I'm goin to Hell, I'm just working on how deep.

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 13, 2013 11:58 pm » by Noentry

7forever I have watched you over a couple of years and have come to the conclusion you are a disinfo agent trying to discredit the 911 truth movement and the JFK assassination.
You have only really posted on two subjects on this forum. JFK assassination and fake planes hit the towers.
I find this strange to say the least!

There are many videos clearly showing airplanes hit the towers. I know someone personally who witnessed a plane hit the 2nd tower.
So I can safely say you are breeding shit and trying to make a mockery of the truth.

Why would the government go to all the trouble to make a hollow graphic representation of a plane and then include the explosive pod seen on many videos?
This makes no sense, not an ounce.

Why would the government not use a military plan disguised as a commercial airliner instead of a hologram ? What is the purpose of this screw up? Why would they include the flash for fun?

Why do you continue to bump up a post that every member of this forum finds a joke?
Why do you discredit the 911 truth movement with your disinformation?
I tell you why you are an agent of disinfo and from here on you will find me at every turn.
Ready to tear you a new asshole.

Upload to Disclose.tv

This video clearly shows planes where used, what is not a fact is whether or not they were military or whether they where tampered with.
you know exactly what you are doing and so do I. I will not let you make a mockery of the 911 truth movement.

There is 1 thing you can be sure of I will be here waiting to see if you to carry on this constant barrage of disinfo and I will no longer treat you with any respect.
You are making a mockery of this forum as well and this is no longer going to be easy for you.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 14, 2013 12:19 am » by *WillEase*

DmoniX_The_Destroyer wrote:"A fake plane was added for south tower explosion" and a fake brain has been implanted in all you who believe that absolute nonsense...
:vomit:

:flop:

Noentry wrote:7forever I have watched you over a couple of years and have come to the conclusion you are a disinfo agent trying to discredit the 911 truth movement and the JFK assassination.
You have only really posted on two subjects on this forum. JFK assassination and fake planes hit the towers.
I find this strange to say the least!

There are many videos clearly showing airplanes hit the towers. I know someone personally who witnessed a plane hit the 2nd tower.
So I can safely say you are breeding shit and trying to make a mockery of the truth.

:flop:

My question is, why has this :bullshit: thread (or the Jackie killed John thread) not been locked?
It is a slap in the mouth to anyone pursuing truth that I for one find offensive.
DTV is too good for this crap or 7forever... :top:

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 14, 2013 12:29 am » by Rich316

I think you may misunderstand him Noentry. What I am open to is this; planes yes hit the towers, but for some reason what was shown on the TV was a green screen graphic insert of the planes. Perhaps to hide what sort of planes they really used, I don't know what the reasons are. But I would suggest going over this full length doco of the whole televised event http://septemberclues.info/ and go from there, rather than labelling other members disinfo agents.. I mean, really, why would a 'dis info agent' even appear here at dtv? And is there any proof that dis info agents even exist?

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 14, 2013 12:45 am » by *WillEase*

Rich316 has a pretty good point.
I've seen September Clues and found it to be very convincing.
Be that as it may, doesn't it seem a bit strange that someone who calls himself 7forever has dedicated so much time to this "fake plane" theory instead of perhaps Building 7... :headscratch:

Did the media help perpetuate a lie? Probably.
Is 7forever suggesting that no planes hit the towers? Absolutely.

(The Jackie killed John theory is just stupid.)

PreviousNext