A fake plane was added for south tower explosion

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 16, 2014 5:45 am » by Opalserpent

Cia212 wrote:
DarkHeart wrote:I watched this today; http://www.richplanet.net/starship.php

Four men who have done a lot of research into this & what they come up with makes the most sense to me, even if it seems far fetched, the other options don't fit with the laws of physics.

In 2012 Richard carried out analysis of 9/11 radar and video evidence of flight 175 as it appeared to impact on the world trade centres South Tower. Video and radar data shows that the object was travelling at around 580 miles per hour. Most pilots agree that 580 miles per hour is an impossible speed for a 767 travelling near sea level. Not only that, close up videos showing the alleged plane impacting on the side of the tower show completely impossible impact dynamics. So with two major impossibilities the question arises, what was actually used? By studying the video evidence closely it suggests that some kind of illusion was being generated to trick observers of the existence of a 767 aircraft. It is possible that a solid object was cloaked inside the illusion. John Lear explains just how impossible the speed was, which is a piece of glaring evidence that is not going to go away.

All of this has been debunked multiple times. And the speed is not impossible, the plane was in a power dive - here are a few others to exceed the "impossible" speed:

From Randi's forum:

First, China Airlines 006, a Boeing 747, is thought to have exceeded Mach 1 by accident... with one of its four engines flamed out, and the other three at ordinary power. It exceeded 650 MPH, well above its "rated" speed.

Second, Egpyt Air 990 nearly reached Mach 1 at sea level as it dived to its destruction. And this was even a fellow Boeing 767, similar to Flight 175. Its final speed was nearly 750 miles per hour. At sea level.

The speeds NIST cites are entirely credible for a 767 in a power dive. Flight 175 was at full power and diving from 28,000 feet at over 10,000 feet per minute when it struck WTC 2.

Good arguments. Was the radar showing that the planes made a steep descent before impact
to gain enough speed to reach those speeds showed by radar or did they acheive
those speeds at ground level? That would raise more questions.
Either way those planes could have been remote controlled and modified for the job
at hand.

The official footage does seem unnatural, how the wings are not severed off to
fall down and the entire plane seems to go into the building easily like butter.
The Twin towers were specially built and incredibly strong.

It should have been like a fly hitting a fly screen.

Please humour me, even if the plane is accelerating at high speed towards the buildings
increasing it's mass inertially before it hits, it still won't compare to a building that weighs 200 times
more then the plane, it will just be swatted like a car wreck on a barrier.

The war on terror needed a pearl harbor, we all know.
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Initiate

PostMon Jun 16, 2014 6:39 am » by TorJohnson

*WillEase* wrote:
DmoniX_The_Destroyer wrote:"A fake plane was added for south tower explosion" and a fake brain has been implanted in all you who believe that absolute nonsense...
:vomit:

:flop:

Noentry wrote:7forever I have watched you over a couple of years and have come to the conclusion you are a disinfo agent trying to discredit the 911 truth movement and the JFK assassination.
You have only really posted on two subjects on this forum. JFK assassination and fake planes hit the towers.
I find this strange to say the least!

There are many videos clearly showing airplanes hit the towers. I know someone personally who witnessed a plane hit the 2nd tower.
So I can safely say you are breeding shit and trying to make a mockery of the truth.

My question is, why has this :bullshit: thread (or the Jackie killed John thread) not been locked?
It is a slap in the mouth to anyone pursuing truth that I for one find offensive.
DTV is too good for this crap or 7forever... :top:

I agree. Why haven't these threads been locked? They are nothing but disinfo that muddy the waters and discredit the truth. Anyone who does that knowingly should likewise be banned from this forum.
The Lost Book of Enki as narrated and commentated by Josh Reeves:
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-lost-book-of-enki-annunaki-and-the-origins-of-man-t94767.html

Upload to Disclose.tv

PostMon Jun 16, 2014 8:51 pm » by Mattler906

I don't know if locking the thread is the best way to allow the competition of ideas to unfold. Only the truth can survive under such competition, and it's not up to any one person to decide what that truth is.

I'd also like to address cia212's point that there are examples of aircraft flying at such speeds. This poster's point is that aircraft have done these speeds before, therefore it must be possible, if not easy, for them to do again in a "power dive".

This is absolutely not the case. From an aerodynamic perspective, this logic does not stand up to reason. That is because, while aircraft are capable of reaching those speeds in a "power dive", they would be difficult, if not impossible, to control, and in the specific case of the 767, the aircraft likely wouldn't stay together.

First, the China Airlines 747SP did appear to go super sonic, however, this is an entirely different aircraft than the 767, with an entirely different wing. The 747SP's maximum mach speed is m.92, and it is quite happy cruising along at mach .87-88, whereas the 767 is considered to be screaming along when it's doing m.83. Therefore, the 747 wing is not only engineered and shaped differently than those of the 767, but they are capable of much higher speeds.

Secondly, the Egypt Air 767 broke up just as it approached Mach 1, so it disproves cia212's theory. This is because it reached the maximum airspeed (or dynamic pressure) that the wings were capable of withstanding before sheering off. Mach 1 is interesting here, because the altitude at which the Egypt Air 767 broke up was approximately 16,000'. So as a frame of reference, if you were to extrapolate to 16,000', the exact speed that Flight 175 was doing when it hit the towers, after accounting for how the speed of sound changes with altitude, you would get M1.2. Thus, if we assume that the fact that Egypt Air's 767 broke up at Mach 1 demonstrated a physical limitation of the unmodified 767 wings, we can also assume that it would be impossible for Flight 175 to do these speeds without being heavily modified first.

My last point, is even if you could get an unmodified 767 to stay together at those speeds, you wouldn't be able to control it. Right off the bat, it would be buffeting so badly from the turbulent flow over the top side of the wings. The outboard ailerons would be locked out, the roll spoilers would be locked out, all you would have to roll the plane would be your inboard ailerons (and maybe asymmetric thrust, but you would need a prodigious pilot for any of this - somewhere in the region of Mozart meets Da Vinci). So all of this, and especially the abrupt roll to the left that Flight 175 makes a couple seconds before impact, would be impossible in an unmodified 767.

When one analyzes the dynamics of the explosion that results from both impacts, it's clear something hit the buildings. The debate is, was it an aircraft, or a cruise missile cloaked as one? This is a good debate, however I'm firmly in the camp that this was a heavily modified aircraft. The capability to modify an aircraft in such a way exists, and would have been relatively inexpensive. The aircraft is already equipped with sufficiently sensitive navigation sensors, all it would have taken was an upgraded military GPS, and you would have had the equivalent of a cruise missile in the general shape of a 767.

Initiate

PostTue Jun 17, 2014 2:59 am » by TorJohnson

Mattler906 wrote:I don't know if locking the thread is the best way to allow the competition of ideas to unfold. Only the truth can survive under such competition, and it's not up to any one person to decide what that truth is.

I see what you mean, but some things can be debunked and then should never be brought up again.

Example disinfo conspiracy:
The driver shot JFK!

Evidence to debunk claim:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conclusion:
We should never have to entertain this theory again.

Same goes with the no plane thing.
The Lost Book of Enki as narrated and commentated by Josh Reeves:
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-lost-book-of-enki-annunaki-and-the-origins-of-man-t94767.html

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 18, 2014 12:10 am » by Rich316

I honestly don't know what's wrong with you people. This is a theory and he has every right to post it on here. You have your own theories or believe the MSM story, that's fine too. There's plenty of evidence that suggests something very suss went on that day. see http://septemberclues.info/ and spend the time on their forum and have a look around, you might be surprised at what you see.

Yeah I know there's a video called sept clues debunked.. it's hasn't been debunked at all, someone just could not bring themselves to agree with the idea that someone else, not them, worked shit out. It has all the trademarks of layers and cgi. Anyway, why do we still care that much? It's been what 13 years now? I don't lose sleep over it but I find it amusing the experts on here can't be open minded enough to entertain the idea that something far more incredible took place.

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 18, 2014 12:12 am » by Rich316

TorJohnson wrote:
Mattler906 wrote:I don't know if locking the thread is the best way to allow the competition of ideas to unfold. Only the truth can survive under such competition, and it's not up to any one person to decide what that truth is.

I see what you mean, but some things can be debunked and then should never be brought up again.

Example disinfo conspiracy:
The driver shot JFK!

Same goes with the no plane thing.

We're not comparing apples with apples here.

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostWed Jun 18, 2014 12:18 am » by Hurtswhenipee

Rich316 wrote:spend the time on their forum and have a look around, you might be surprised at what you see.
ImageImage
9/11 was an inside job! Question everything.

Previous