A fake plane was added for south tower explosion

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 14, 2011 3:01 am » by Rich316

knownawareness wrote:Ok rule this out, smaller than a plane now isn't it? AA? no way.......
LIES create confusion enjoy these as you can understand losing my rapidshare was worth it. I didn't close it someone did I had a month left. So lets have the PS experts on these.

I am here to help throw the system out. First realize the naysayers are blind due to there actions. Manipulation of man and karmic responsibilities created by not telling the facts at the time and in full. Plus we never thought to ask. Freewill is a myth when you don't in yourself believe you could ever be fooled.

NO ONE HAS EVER DEBUNKED MY DAYTIME UFO FOOTAGE BUT OVER 9000 HAVE SEEN IT.

Knownawareness

Hmmm no wings and the size of a, uhhhh, missle? Seems a little suss don't you think?

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 14, 2011 3:04 am » by Kerrblur2

what does suss mean?
and it looks fake to me... :bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit:
looks added in, look at the edges of the item at interest. looks placed there.
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 14, 2011 3:21 am » by Rich316

kerrblur2 wrote:what does suss mean?
and it looks fake to me... :bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit:
looks added in, look at the edges of the item at interest. looks placed there.

Suss = Suspicious. Ironic you're upset over the info and images relating to the planes when that 911 footage including photos and video are far far worse in quality than the photo of the model plane.. I find that odd.. You can't have it both ways. No offence intended ok.

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 14, 2011 3:26 am » by Kerrblur2

I have one friend in RL that has lost a reletive to the crashes and She was on the streets of NY walking to a taxi to get to class, and saw the second plane hit.... it was a fucking plane.
Im sorry for my language. This thread is upsetting, and wrong. people need to wake up, just cause there form some country town and nothing happened to them, they need to stop thinking they know every F'in thing that has happened and realize who actually knows.
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 14, 2011 3:38 am » by Rich316

kerrblur2 wrote:I have one friend in RL that has lost a reletive to the crashes and She was on the streets of NY walking to a taxi to get to class, and saw the second plane hit.... it was a fucking plane.
Im sorry for my language. This thread is upsetting, and wrong. people need to wake up, just cause there form some country town and nothing happened to them, they need to stop thinking they know every F'in thing that has happened and realize who actually knows.

It may well have been a plane, I don't know. There are also witnesses who said they saw something else, 'not an AA plane', a whooshing sound like a missle, a grey plane with no windows etc etc, again, who knows.
I just think what we all saw on TV was, for reasons we don't know, manipulated.
Nobody can explain the orb that was omitted from other networks and nobody can explain away the missing plane from the other network, not with rational science and logic anyway.. It's bizzare and I think that works for them in that when you don't have answers, people tend to go for the official story and the TV footage. It doesn't bother me at all, I'm just a curious onlooker.

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 14, 2011 9:30 am » by Smokeydog

rich316 wrote:Regardless of high res or low res, the plane is not there. No amount or rather lack of amount of resolution cannot make a 737 disappear... just sayin. In another vid the 'orb' is there. That's low res too but you can see it quite clearly in the sky...
When the good folks here debunk september clues in full I might listen, until then, there appears to be evidence of foul play by way of CGI or layering etc.

Honestly, it's not even that far fetched. We all know what these pricks are capable of.

um actually low res can make damn near anything not appear there doesnt mean its not there it just means u cnt see it if u watch the higher res feed from the same camera its there
http://www.youtube.com/user/smokeydogsmokey

When people are sat on something you want you make them an enemy

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 14, 2011 11:15 am » by Rich316

smokeydog wrote:
rich316 wrote:Regardless of high res or low res, the plane is not there. No amount or rather lack of amount of resolution cannot make a 737 disappear... just sayin. In another vid the 'orb' is there. That's low res too but you can see it quite clearly in the sky...
When the good folks here debunk september clues in full I might listen, until then, there appears to be evidence of foul play by way of CGI or layering etc.

Honestly, it's not even that far fetched. We all know what these pricks are capable of.

um actually low res can make damn near anything not appear there doesnt mean its not there it just means u cnt see it if u watch the higher res feed from the same camera its there

um ok then.

Initiate

PostWed Sep 14, 2011 3:17 pm » by 7forever

[quote=lenny88;12110795]He just doesn't understand that the plane was traveling faster than the speed of sound.[/quote]

You ignore that the live footage shows no plane to the south or west of the towers. NO PLANE.
The bomb that floated into T2 is circled on the top right about 10 seconds before impact.
http://thedriverkilledkenendy.blogspot.com/

Initiate

PostWed Sep 14, 2011 3:24 pm » by Glassjaw667

7forever wrote:
glassjaw667 wrote:
7forever wrote:A Eureka moment for real 911 research

Whether truthers have noticed this before or not, I don't know but the live footage does NOT show the nose of the fake plane coming out the north side of T2 because tv fakery had not taken place yet.

I bet your father wakes up at least five mornings every week thinking this to himself regarding you having been born... "Jesus Christ why didn't I just shoot that load into the toilet instead?"

I bet your mother wakes up at least five mornings every week thinking this to herself regarding you having been born... "Jesus Christ why didn't I just wrap him in plastic and throw him in the garbage instead? Everyone makes mistakes. :bang;

Not even creative enough to come up with an original insult, just recycling mine. Weak dude. :top:

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 14, 2011 3:34 pm » by Rich316

FFS guys, can't we have a normal dialogue here without the name calling and shit?
Comeon, group hug :hugging: We're all on the same side aren't we?

PreviousNext