A Fake Video we made to flush out the New World Order

Writer

PostFri Oct 24, 2008 5:37 pm » by Axiomgate

Disclosurists,

Prior to the creation of the Axiom, we took all information we could find and launched a WEB Site stating we where the New World Order.

We did this for two reasons, to see the public responce and to see if we could flush out the real New World Order.

The Public responce was mixed, we got many a death threat, and many people asking how to join the New World Order.
(And all the varients between).

As for flushing out the New World Order we had Emails asking whom created the flag within our group and questions from areas of the government we haven't heard of before.

After around 2 months our WEB site was taken down. Our Email closed and the videos "Removed by owner".

To this day we are unsure if those in power did this or a member of the Project at the time.

Here are all 4 videos we made as 1 movie, please enjoy it's artistic and informational content.

The Axiom

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 24, 2008 6:00 pm » by domdabears

OOOOOKKKKAAAYYYY
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 24, 2008 6:46 pm » by Kerrblur2

this is stuff we all already know andread about in a 1000 different texts
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 24, 2008 7:06 pm » by domdabears

kerrblur2 wrote:this is stuff we all already know andread about in a 1000 different texts

i know. its a collection of stuff from multiple sites. thats why im like, oookkkkaaayyy. whatever keeps them busy... i guess.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 24, 2008 7:15 pm » by Kerrblur2

yea, I only go on this site to watch cool ghost videos and documentaries, but i keep finding myself getting sucked into blogging about this 2012 thing that ive been reading about since 2001 when a friend told me he saw a docu on discovery (which aired once then was cut off the air) about planet nibiru coming in 2003. lol so i was like WICKED COOL! read fricken all of zacharia's books and read every ridiculous piece of literature. lol im glad i have friends and drink, without the two id be a dam hobbit about this shit. tiring man, makes you act and think differently/ all paranoid and shit haha.

BUT I am very savvy on the spiritual aspect of things and how this shit ties with that.

Writer

PostFri Oct 24, 2008 7:25 pm » by Axiomgate

Guys,

We made the video around 2 years ago, not that it changes anything, your right the information is out there for all to find, we however launched a site claiming to be The New World Order to see what responce we would get and if we could bring the New World Order out of hidding... What other site has tried this ?

The Axiom

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 24, 2008 7:28 pm » by Kerrblur2

Well your the first that I know of. . . I read like 1000 pages of un certain information from the http://www.zetatalk.com. that lady is nuts

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 24, 2008 7:45 pm » by domdabears

i did notice a lot of that stuff was from zetatalk. the map gave it away. and the other stuff i seen around. im not knockin on yous. its fine that you wanted to see what reactions came of this. they were predictable reactions though. you werent gonna get just one or the other. there would be mixed reactions.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Master Conspirator

PostFri Oct 24, 2008 8:05 pm » by Drjones

Axiomgate i aknowledge your intention to "flush out the NWO" but you are gonna have to do better than that guys...how bout a take-2,i would be very interested in that,in particular the branches of government you mention that contacted you..who were they exactly?

For me personally i don't see any need to flush out the NWO it's freakin happening every day on our TV and in out streets no matter where you live.People are living in an increased state of fear..oohh we want more police on the streets,we want more CCTV...ooh the terrorists...help us government help us...take away our rights...take more of em..
Aarrghhhh :twisted:

Writer

PostFri Oct 24, 2008 8:34 pm » by Axiomgate

drjones,

We wish we paid more attention and kept a better record of all that we found, but at the time our minds where fairly closed, Naive if you like to the whole unfolding situation. It was the Emails that came with Obscure Department names attached (mainly in headers or footers), with questions that really threw us... To be honest it was all a little scary, even if these Emails had been created by the public, they had .gov and .org email accounts, they looked very real, and the questions looked very legal and we knew we was in WAY too deep... It was a college project for one of the members. She kept a large log for the first two days, but more focused on the public response, none of us thought for one moment the Shadow Government or factions of really existed.

Everything happened so quickly, and we became bombarded with Emails, we planned on login everything, the weekend we aimed to do this our site was pulled, and the YouTube account closed by user.

This may have been anyone of the project members, yet all swear it wasn't them...

The Axiom

Next