A few questions regarding Ron Paul..

Writer

PostThu Jan 19, 2012 7:43 pm » by Tm031

greetings everyone,

I wanna start off by saying I have always been into politics my whole life and always interested in the debates and what not, but never voted due to the fact that I thought everyone who ever ran had a secret agenda of their own. Like the whole Obama coming to be president. Though I am of a race that should be happy a colored man went into office I was never that fascinated.

For the past few years I been trying to keep up to date with this guy Ron Paul. I mean dont get me wrong he seems to be the most legitimate candidate for president, but he kinda seems too good to be true if you ask me. Its like MSM kept this guy out the lime light for many years and now due to alternative media and internet, this year he has risen to the top like a rocket. I fancy this guy because he seems to have a good head on his shoulders and knows how to keep his cool when being tried by MSM like FOX and those other bias stations. He is everything that everyone has been asking for.

Which makes me think, isnt that the same thing that happened with Obama? Like everyone went all crazy and frantic for this dude and he ended up running this country underground :: we already was ran to the ground by the Bush-n-Dick administration ::. Obama ranted on about lowering this and that , as well as bringing home the troops and instead there were bail outs being signed for his boys to get paid and more troops being deployed over seas. How do we know Ron Paul isnt going to do the same? Like, how do we know for sure he isnt just another one of these "Masons" just playing the part right?

I am not against Ron Paul at all, I am just a lil skeptical. I wanna vote for the dude but its like how does plan on fixing this hell-hole of a country we live in? I heard he wants to take food stamps away, but what about families like mine? My mother is in her 40s and has been constantly looking for jobs and gets turned down everywhere she goes, she has 3 of my little brothers and sisters living with her and has no other source of income. Housing is being paid for by section-8. She even started back going to school and STILL is having a hard time finding employment. So is she one of those people that they are considering just living off the government? She is trying really hard to get off governmental help because she is the type that likes to do things on her but since she is in the situation she is in has no choice to rely on the government for help. But isnt that what our government is there for? to help? If Ron Paul is elected and does stop this welfare stuff, would she be homeless and have my siblings live on the street cause there is no funding for them to stay anywhere?

Now another question I have regarding Dr.. Paul is he wants to end the Federal Reserve. Isnt that what they want though? To be taken out because of the trillions of dollars that was spend wouldnt have to be accounted for at the end of the day? Its like a get out of jail card. Than I also see him throwing up the 'mason' sign a few times like Bush and Clinton and many others did. I mean even JFK was a great man but look at some of the stuff he did, many of it questionable. Moon Landing? Bay of Pigs? Clinton was also okay but look at the Monica Lewinsky thing, also he messed up my family business by doing the free-trade where all the jobs went over seas, leaving our business to go down under and left MANY unemployed. I may have a lot of information messed up but thats why I'm hoping you guys can help clear it up for me because I am trying to understand whats going on here and dont wanna make a harsh judgments. Im all for Ron Paul , I just need a few things cleared up before I can actually make my first vote!
unknown-domain.blogspot.com

"f*** a constitution and a bill, God gave us ALL free will..."-- me™

Initiate

PostThu Jan 19, 2012 8:01 pm » by Truthseekerx

Obama had no history and no statistics to prove that he would do what he said he would do. He lied through his teeth and duped voters with his charisma.

Dr. Paul has 30 years of consistency to prove his intentions. It is certainly not Paul's charisma that makes his voters enthusiastic. Research his voting record and behavior as a statesman and you'll see he is Incorruptible.

The media gave Obama an estimated $1 billion in free advertising. The media TRIED TO IGNORE Ron Paul as much as possible until it feared losing viewers.

Ron Paul will eliminate income tax. ZERO income tax. Not only will that put more money in your family's pockets, that will create a huge economic boom in the US as corporations thrive. Jobs will be plentiful.

Is Ron Paul a Mason? Maybe, but most of the Founding Fathers were too and they were the ones who created the Constitution. Not all Masons are bad. Dr. Paul's main focus is to restore the Constitution and put power back into the hands of the people. In order to do that, one major step is to audit the Fed and create a competing currency. Let the people decide whether they want to use a gold-backed dollar (or gold/silver pieces) or the Fed's fiat paper.

The Fed has destroyed 96% of the US dollar's purchasing power. They are the main enemy.

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 19, 2012 8:08 pm » by Cia212

tm031 wrote:he kinda seems too good to be true if you ask me.

isnt that the same thing that happened with Obama? Obama ranted on about lowering this and that , as well as bringing home the troops

The difference is that Obama's true agenda was available for anyone who wanted to read about the man, but no one bothered because "at least he wasn't Bush". He did have a record to research...it was all bad.

Ron Paul has been saying pretty much the same thing for decades now. And his voting record is consistent with his stated views. BTW - he doesn't just, "want to end the Federal Reserve". He wants a full audit, more oversight and then gradually phase it out...that too is available for reading.

Writer

PostThu Jan 19, 2012 8:29 pm » by Loaded

truthseekerx wrote:Obama had no history and no statistics to prove that he would do what he said he would do. He lied through his teeth and duped voters with his charisma.

Dr. Paul has 30 years of consistency to prove his intentions. It is certainly not Paul's charisma that makes his voters enthusiastic. Research his voting record and behavior as a statesman and you'll see he is Incorruptible.

The media gave Obama an estimated $1 billion in free advertising. The media TRIED TO IGNORE Ron Paul as much as possible until it feared losing viewers.

Ron Paul will eliminate income tax. ZERO income tax. Not only will that put more money in your family's pockets, that will create a huge economic boom in the US as corporations thrive. Jobs will be plentiful.

Is Ron Paul a Mason? Maybe, but most of the Founding Fathers were too and they were the ones who created the Constitution. Not all Masons are bad. Dr. Paul's main focus is to restore the Constitution and put power back into the hands of the people. In order to do that, one major step is to audit the Fed and create a competing currency. Let the people decide whether they want to use a gold-backed dollar (or gold/silver pieces) or the Fed's fiat paper.

The Fed has destroyed 96% of the US dollar's purchasing power. They are the main enemy.

this is what i feel, there are no doubt good people in the religious field.. as there are evil people in the religious feild too, same with politics, free masons, ect.. but im sure there are more people with good intentions than there are evil, they just have to stand up! and thats what Ron Paul [in my opinion] is helping everyone do!
weather or not he is elected, the message he is spreading will not go away and the people are being educated on a big conspiracy that has been hidden from peoples view for a long time

dont shoot the messenger, just check his message for consistency right? :cheers:
i think Ron Paul is spot on :flop:

our money will eventually be worth something right? :love:

for freedom :sunny:

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 19, 2012 8:30 pm » by Will69ease

I posted this the other day as if you need another reason to trust Ron Paul.

On Wednesday, GOP presidential candidate Rep. Ron Paul (R-Texas) urged his congressional colleagues to support legislation that would repeal a clause of the National Defense Authorization Act that could allow for the indefinite detention of American citizens, simultaneously criticizing Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) for his past comments on detainees.

In a break from his campaign for the Republican presidential nomination, Paul took to the House floor to speak out against the NDAA's Section 1021, which allows the government to detain without trial individuals who have "substantially supported al Qaeda, the Taliban, or associated forces that are engaged in hostilities against the United States." Paul and other opponents of the section's language fear that the legislation could lead to Americans being detained without due process.

Section 1021, Paul said Wednesday, "provides for the possibility of the U.S. military acting as a kind of police force on U.S. soil, apprehending terror suspects, including Americans, and whisking them off to an undisclosed location indefinitely."

Paul continued, "Sadly, too many of my colleagues are too willing to undermine our constitution to support such outrageous legislation. One senator even said, about American citizens being picked up under this section of the NDAA, 'When they say 'I want my lawyer,' you tell them, 'Shut up. You don't get a lawyer.'"

The unnamed senator was Graham, who made the remarks on the Senate floor in December before voting on the legislation.

"Is this acceptable in someone who has taken an oath to uphold the constitution?" Paul asked on Wednesday.

President Barack Obama signed the bill into law late last year, but specified in a signing statement that he would not detain Americans without trial.

However, Paul, who has previously called the section a "slip into tyranny," worries that the language is too vague and could be used to detain Americans. According to the Texas congressman, the section is "precisely the kind of egregious distortion of justice that Americans have always ridiculed in so many dictatorships overseas."

Paul's appearance in Congress comes just three days before the GOP primary in Graham's home state. Although the South Carolina senator has remained mum on an endorsement in this election cycle, he said on NBC's "Meet the Press" in December that he hopes Paul "does well" in the primaries.

Initiate

PostThu Jan 19, 2012 8:39 pm » by 420rider

if you were truly into politics you would know Ron Paul and what he stands for. I remember being 16 wishing he'd run for president and that was back in 1998. So if i knew about him anyone could have.

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 19, 2012 9:03 pm » by Will69ease

Super Moderator

PostThu Jan 19, 2012 9:07 pm » by domdabears

I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Initiate

PostThu Jan 19, 2012 9:34 pm » by Grows

Which makes me think, isnt that the same thing that happened with Obama?

Paul and Obama have divergent backgrounds. The media refused to do the homework on both, but for different reasons. They wanted Obama elected so they downplayed his past. They don't want Paul to be president... so they downplay his past.

How do we know Ron Paul isnt going to do the same?

Paul has a solid voting record. Obama didn't. Paul doesn't need to tell people how he will be because it's been proven over the last 30 years.

I wanna vote for the dude but its like how does plan on fixing this hell-hole of a country we live in? I heard he wants to take food stamps away, but what about families like mine?

Getting rid of food stamps is the kinda thing that would be done in reaction to prosperity. He's not going to pull the rug out from under you. That would be like telling a heart transplant patient to run 5 miles per day, just after beign released from the hospital. There are many other measures that can be taken to improve the economy, and once that happens the necessitity of food stamps will go down.

Now another question I have regarding Dr.. Paul is he wants to end the Federal Reserve. Isnt that what they want though? To be taken out because of the trillions of dollars that was spend wouldnt have to be accounted for at the end of the day?

No, that is what WE want. All that debt is leveraged on the tax payers. The fed creates money out of thin air and charges intrest on it. Over 5% of the federal budget (taxes) is devoted to paying intrest to the Fed! Ending the Fed would mean no more big bailouts for big corporations, and lower tax rates for everyone paying taxes.

As far as the Masons goes, it's a huge multi-tier club and while the top levels have their hands in the whole NWO agenda, the lower levels are much more geared towards being a civic institution. Unless Paul was proven to be a 32 or 33 degree mason, or proven to have his hand in some specific agenda, it's difficult to condemn Paul for being a Mason. Paul's agenda is at odds with the more visible Masons who have been pushing for a NWO.

Initiate

PostThu Jan 19, 2012 9:41 pm » by Truthseekerx

Four South Carolina Senators Endorse Ron Paul for President 2012

[youtube]6xve7TdXzG4&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Next