A few thoughts :)

Initiate

PostWed Mar 09, 2011 4:44 am » by Sketchsi

sevenofnine wrote:Dont worry about the people takin the piss,i even talk to the bird people,put that in your pipe and smoke it you piss takers. They are watching there creation, and some have no idea.

The bird people that i talk of made the reptilians,but again shhhhh they don't exist,if your in contact in a format with any of these creatures its for a reason,the world is about to change.peace and much love.

Each man or women has there own reality how open you are depends on what you will see.

Ill take the heat for you "op" The creator of the human race is reptilian.

Hey mate! I nearly fukin forgot, ive had a few bird alien experiences aswell, swear, I nearly forgot about that 1. :)

Initiate

PostWed Mar 09, 2011 4:46 am » by Sketchsi

zaff4444 wrote:
sketchsi wrote:[url][URL=http://www.uploadit.org]Image[/url][/url] If you have a look at the picture, suprisingly, im not a fat man wearing glasses with bean juice stains around my mouth. Im a normal person, for christs sake.
And if you want me to, ill take a picture of my arse, it would be like looking in the mirror for some of you.

You know,you could of just drawn that"tattoo"just saying,but if it's a real tattoo gotta say a bit extreme dontya think :flop:

Not if you know how cool they are. :D

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 09, 2011 4:46 am » by Redwoodrick

sketchsi wrote:[url][URL=http://www.uploadit.org]Image[/url][/url] If you have a look at the picture, suprisingly, im not a fat man wearing glasses with bean juice stains around my mouth. Im a normal person, for christs sake.
And if you want me to, ill take a picture of my arse, it would be like looking in the mirror for some of you.

but what I say to them is, suck my hairy balls.

Hmm...wonder if the Angels taught you such language?
I strongly suspect that you have unrestricted access to one or more powerful psychotropic drugs....prolly the guy who did your tattoo was stoned too cause the gray alien has two different sized eyes.
It is not my purpose to harass you so I will stop being mean.
We get a lot of nutters here,and a lot of us are crazy in one sense or another.
Still,I would go on the sleep and sobriety program for a year or so If I were you,perhaps.
Nothing personal. :cheers:
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Initiate

PostWed Mar 09, 2011 4:48 am » by Sevenofnine

sketchsi wrote:
sevenofnine wrote:Dont worry about the people takin the piss,i even talk to the bird people,put that in your pipe and smoke it you piss takers. They are watching there creation, and some have no idea.

The bird people that i talk of made the reptilians,but again shhhhh they don't exist,if your in contact in a format with any of these creatures its for a reason,the world is about to change.peace and much love.

Each man or women has there own reality how open you are depends on what you will see.

Ill take the heat for you "op" The creator of the human race is reptilian.

Hey mate! I nearly fukin forgot, ive had a few bird alien experiences aswell, swear, I nearly forgot about that 1. :)

Same here,been drawing greys since a child of 9,before the net and the nickname the greys,ive had many interested in myself,this relationship still is active,but ive found it best to just say nooo they arnt real,but i know better.Missing time/colossal insight into the electronic mathematical world we find this planet in.peace man.
Although no trees were harmed during the creation of this post, a large number of electrons were greatly inconvenienced.

Initiate

PostWed Mar 09, 2011 4:51 am » by Sketchsi

redwoodrick wrote:

I strongly suspect that you have unrestricted access to one or more powerful psychotropic drugs....prolly the guy who did your tattoo was stoned too cause the gray alien has two different sized eyes.
Still,I would go on the sleep and sobriety program for a year or so If I were you,perhaps.

Yes, it is out of proportion, the eyes an that, I I went to my friends, drawed a quik doodle, an he put exactly what I drawn on my arm, so cant blame the tatooist.

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 09, 2011 4:51 am » by Giusdude

redwoodrick wrote:

Red, Troll, c'mon guys.... Be nice for once!
the guy is not crazy. He does not need medication. The tat is not even real, he just drew it with a pen in the mirror (either that or he got seriously ripped off for that shitty job...)
nope. no crazy marathon-angel-praying dude here. Leave him alone.
just another little attention-whore failing miserably.
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Initiate

PostWed Mar 09, 2011 4:54 am » by Sketchsi

redwoodrick wrote:

Hey mate, just because I believin angels, doesnt meen I have to act like 1. And my balls are not hairy, I had to shave them for my gf, the hairs were out of control. So to rephrase that. Piss takers suck my bald balls. ;)

Initiate

PostWed Mar 09, 2011 4:55 am » by Sevenofnine

giusdude wrote:
redwoodrick wrote:

the guy is not crazy. He does not need medication. The tat is not even real, he just drew it with a pen in the mirror (either that or he got seriously ripped off for that shitty job...)

I like him.
Although no trees were harmed during the creation of this post, a large number of electrons were greatly inconvenienced.

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 09, 2011 4:58 am » by Helios

No need for that really....chin up dude, fuck the rest of em, most people here are egotistic and idealistic, just ignore em lol I do
Let me take the waves out of the ocean
Let me take the stars down from the sky
Let me take the faith from your foundation
Let me take the wrong to make it right
Let me take away the dark like I’ve been here all night
Ending before I begin

Initiate

PostWed Mar 09, 2011 5:00 am » by Sketchsi

giusdude wrote:
redwoodrick wrote:

I got it done for free, man, I was thinkin of adding decks to it, and giving it earphones, just because of the way people react, they dont make there own opinions, they just laugh, because the newspaper told them aliens are for wackoes, or because there friends laugh. Im used to it, but the problem is taht I dont know how to get it through to peoples heads.

PreviousNext