A few thoughts :)

Initiate

PostWed Mar 09, 2011 5:26 am » by Sevenofnine

ILL share one more thing,brainwaves can be manipulated and are,the operating system was made this way your brain,also your spectral range was limited too,this is for a reason, we are in a test scenario, those that come top of the class are going to have there rewards in time,be excellent to each other keep calm and carry on is the message.peace.

All these greedy sex/power/money drivin people are failing the test,but they think life is about capital gain,cough.
Although no trees were harmed during the creation of this post, a large number of electrons were greatly inconvenienced.

Initiate

PostWed Mar 09, 2011 5:44 am » by Sketchsi

I know what your tryin to say lol Whats up doc?

Super Moderator

PostWed Mar 09, 2011 5:48 am » by The57ironman

no ..boy...you got it all wrong....over there in that dawg house ....now there's a chicken , son

..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......

Initiate

PostWed Mar 09, 2011 5:48 am » by Sevenofnine

And before i turn in for the night,this test has gone on for millions of years great civilizations have come and gone,ever wondered where they went? Each time the test is restarted they wipe out most things including the technology,this time the great pyramid was left for a reason.as Stonehenge was and a few more, these are clues, direction if you like,earth is like a big zoo.There has been some great technology in the past here on earth,it has been the failing of many,so im told.

But many will say that never happened and your friends are in your head seven,and thats cool,funny how i know all this.

The capitalist way of life will not work it never has.

Enjoy what you can there is more to life than this.Its a test.peace
Although no trees were harmed during the creation of this post, a large number of electrons were greatly inconvenienced.

Previous