A few thoughts :)

Initiate

PostWed Mar 09, 2011 4:00 am » by Sketchsi

Just thought id let off a bit of steam with you folks, im gonna type an see where my hands take me, and id appreciate listeners, not only the people who listen but the people who hear! I wouldnt do this on my facebook account, because, people are not interested in preachers, and honestly, not enough people care about the facts.

I will start with 9/11, I was walking home the other night, I cleared my mind, and I was thinking about how the buildings come down, they went down without even halting, they just, fell like they had no support, and I was thinking to myself, common sense tells me it was an inside job. But, I think the question that is puzzling peoples minds is, "how did they manage to plant the bombs without arousing suspicion?". So like I do, I did a bit of research, instead of listening to only the official verdict, and found out, they actually had people sleeping in the buildings, for a few months, before the attack happened, and apparently, were there to do art projects, even though no art was actually done, and a background check says they were not even artists. So that cleared the bomb planting part up for me. I also think that decoy planes were used, yes, it sounds far-fetched, but the goverment have used decoy planes in the past, from the 70s, and technology has advanced since then. I am suprised there are still people out there who believe the official story. Really I expected better from people :/.

Aliens :)

My best companions I must say, im not saying I am special, or better than anyone, everyone has the potential to see or communicate with these creatures. About 6 years ago, when I prayed to angels (Im not holding anything back) from 7am till midnight, the longest prayer I have ever done. I went outside for a cigerette, looked up, and could see many ufos, star like objects, zooming across the sky, my third eye was open. Went to bed, closed my eyes and saw a grey alien, I didnt even know they were called greys, I knew nothing about aliens back then, I werent a skeptic, but I never thought about aliens, I was more into God and angels, to be honest. Anyway the grey had a frown and I said in my head, why are you not smiling? then I saw it appear once again smiling, so that makes me skeptic towards the people who call greys "evil". I also saw a different type/spieces of grey, its head was huge, and its eyes were....beautiful, and cool, it was awsome, the best thing ive ever seen. I also got a feeling from it, and I promise you, that if you felt it, you would recognize it. Promise. Also saw a reptilian eye, I had heard of the reptilians from David Icke, but I didnt expect to see 1. Nothing as intense as taht has happened since, really, apart from the odd ufo, or shooting star that appear when I ask a question from my heart. Give it a try, ask different questions to the stars, out loud or in your head (they are psychic) you may get a reply. But even if you dont get a reply, just be happy, because I can also promise, they can hear you.

I dont feel like writing anymore, lol , but I have told you the truth, and like I said, we all have the potential, reach for the stars, innit blud, da skies da limit! peace out.

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 09, 2011 4:02 am » by Zer0

Is this the whiny thread I requested?
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Super Moderator

PostWed Mar 09, 2011 4:03 am » by Troll2rocks

otoel wrote:Is this the whiny thread I requested?

Yes, with added angels :flop:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 09, 2011 4:05 am » by Helios

erm your aliena part freaked me a little, you got a feeling, like when you saw them it was totally like fine, and totally comforting? if so yeah I got that too.

Ill type it up sometime, I was 17 and im 24 now. and my friends were with me, anyway yeah, awesome bro trade notes sometime
Let me take the waves out of the ocean
Let me take the stars down from the sky
Let me take the faith from your foundation
Let me take the wrong to make it right
Let me take away the dark like I’ve been here all night
Ending before I begin

Initiate

PostWed Mar 09, 2011 4:07 am » by Sketchsi

lahlaos wrote:erm your aliena part freaked me a little, you got a feeling, like when you saw them it was totally like fine, and totally comforting? if so yeah I got that too.

Ill type it up sometime, I was 17 and im 24 now. and my friends were with me, anyway yeah, awesome bro trade notes sometime

It just gets more an more bizzare doesnt it bro? I was 17 when it happened, and im 24 now. Strange.

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 09, 2011 4:08 am » by Redwoodrick

So you had never heard of Grays,but you had heard of reptilians via David Icke?
Umm....yeah..sure..
Sorry to dis your post but it sounds like a crazy rant.
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Initiate

PostWed Mar 09, 2011 4:11 am » by Sketchsi

redwoodrick wrote:So you had never heard of Grays,but you had heard of reptilians via David Icke?
Umm....yeah..sure..
Sorry to dis your post but it sounds like a crazy rant.

Yeah I heard about them when he was doing hes shows on stage, I used to find it boring and unrealistic tbh. But I dont remember him mentioning greys. Look man, ive got a tatoo of a grey on my shoulder, why would I get it done if I didnt beliving them???? im always drawing them, and yes, sadly people do take the piss, but what I say to them is, suck my hairy balls.

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 09, 2011 4:14 am » by Helios

well mine happened different form, not into the whole reptilian thing definitely wasnt like that, and sketchsi pretty much hit the nail in terms of feelings, and lol so funny sketchsi, peace to you bro, strange shit isnt it
Let me take the waves out of the ocean
Let me take the stars down from the sky
Let me take the faith from your foundation
Let me take the wrong to make it right
Let me take away the dark like I’ve been here all night
Ending before I begin

Initiate

PostWed Mar 09, 2011 4:15 am » by Sevenofnine

Hey the reptilians i know are cool too,sssshhhhh they don't exist.And the greys ive met have been concerned with my welfare,but also shhhh they dont really exist either.When mum and dad get back pinz is going to freak out.lol
Last edited by Sevenofnine on Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Although no trees were harmed during the creation of this post, a large number of electrons were greatly inconvenienced.

Super Moderator

PostWed Mar 09, 2011 4:16 am » by Troll2rocks

I think what this post needs is a little bit of Gary McKinnon's Music career

Upload to Disclose.tv

UUUhhhhhhh "shudder"
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Next