A friend of a friend is losing his home to foreclosure

Initiate

PostFri Mar 28, 2014 12:39 pm » by Swissbrit

I know this is a real lot to ask but for a proud man to reach out as he is desperate is not an easy thing to do!!!!! The Banks have caused this situation and I feel that the people on this site have a heart......... Jason is a firend of a friend of mine and really trying to do the best for the ones he loves, please support him even if its only with $1 (smalls stones can build a massive wall!!!)
This is his story ........
Like many of us Men who work, stride to provide for our families, for our wife and children while trying to keep food on the table. I have to swallow my pride as I have lost my job and am in need of help. I am currently looking for work. I am a Verteran and Firefighter who worked for the DOD for 9 years until I was let go from my position due to changes within the company. With my wife who worked is now out of work with Hashimoto's Thyrioditis Auto Immune Disease and having to pay for medical expenses and medication and another little one on the way our home quickly fell into foreclosure right before us. I purchased our home through VA loan some years back, the bank has taken over now and we need a certain amount before they will allow us to start making payments again that we can afford. I hate to even ask for help, but I know with faith and prayer and the lords blessing in which ever he chooses the path for us to take he will lead us in the right direction. Thank you, All. Jason
Here is the link to donate if you feel in your heart that he deserves help and thank you in advance

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 28, 2014 3:14 pm » by Rich316

Doesn't he have extended family on either side?? So his wife and he dont have parents? no brothers? sisters? friends? you'd rather ask faceless people on a conspiracy forum for help? Maybe the best thing is to get rid of the house, pay off that debt and go rent something.. Happens all the time..

Super Moderator

PostFri Mar 28, 2014 3:33 pm » by Slith

Swissbrit. I appreciate your concern for your friend and can certainly understand. But no direct links are permitted for things like this on the site.

You may put the link in your signature if you wish.

Regards

Super Moderator

PostFri Mar 28, 2014 3:35 pm » by The57ironman

:cheers:

..i have mixed drinks about my feelings...

Initiate

PostFri Mar 28, 2014 7:17 pm » by kentr b

Swissbrit wrote:I know this is a real lot to ask but for a proud man to reach out as he is desperate is not an easy thing to do!!!!! The Banks have caused this situation and I feel that the people on this site have a heart......... Jason is a firend of a friend of mine and really trying to do the best for the ones he loves, please support him even if its only with $1 (smalls stones can build a massive wall!!!)
Like many of us Men who work, stride to provide for our families, for our wife and children while trying to keep food on the table. I have to swallow my pride as I have lost my job and am in need of help. I am currently looking for work. I am a Verteran and Firefighter who worked for the DOD for 9 years until I was let go from my position due to changes within the company. With my wife who worked is now out of work with Hashimoto's Thyrioditis Auto Immune Disease and having to pay for medical expenses and medication and another little one on the way our home quickly fell into foreclosure right before us. I purchased our home through VA loan some years back, the bank has taken over now and we need a certain amount before they will allow us to start making payments again that we can afford. I hate to even ask for help, but I know with faith and prayer and the lords blessing in which ever he chooses the path for us to take he will lead us in the right direction. Thank you, All. Jason
Here is the link to donate if you feel in your heart that he deserves help and thank you in advance

socks may have some good advice on these matters
stay awesome

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 28, 2014 8:46 pm » by 99socks

Swissbrit wrote:I know this is a real lot to ask but for a proud man to reach out as he is desperate is not an easy thing to do!!!!! The Banks have caused this situation and I feel that the people on this site have a heart......... Jason is a firend of a friend of mine and really trying to do the best for the ones he loves, please support him even if its only with $1 (smalls stones can build a massive wall!!!)

Send me a PM please, I have contacts.

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 28, 2014 9:06 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

This is one of the reasons why I admire the Dtv forum and why I call this community a family.. :hugging:

:peep:
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 28, 2014 10:16 pm » by Cosmine

I'm being rude again.... Cannot help... Still this resume my felling... :roll:

:nope:
Cosmine's cohost...:M8 Ave Lucifera

Upload to Disclose.tv

Vocasti! :twisted:

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 28, 2014 11:44 pm » by Mydogma

Rich316 wrote:Doesn't he have extended family on either side?? So his wife and he dont have parents? no brothers? sisters? friends? you'd rather ask faceless people on a conspiracy forum for help? Maybe the best thing is to get rid of the house, pay off that debt and go rent something.. Happens all the time..

man I had to log on just to repond to this...man I don't get your intention...it seems you dwell here for purpose unknown...what are you hear looking for...by the sounds of it you bite right into the ever so failed system...I think he was asking out to a group of people that hold all sorts of pieces of the puzzle of lies that exist in our system...a system with no transparency all the way up to the top of international banking...and you are ok with at that??? your advice is to give in to the gross corruption, pack your bags and pay back the bogus banking system...perhaps you should spend more time watching American idol or something...many families have extended families that to are over extended by the broken system...wasn't the home sold to us by the banksters as your biggest investment ever!...buy now!...come on into to our friendly banking cartel and we will tell you what you can afford...seems to me its pretty basic who wrote all the crooked lending policy...and you can start at the top of the food chain...the libor rate...a joke from the top down...I see not any merit in your statement...unless of coarse you admire the disillusioned system...
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

Initiate

PostSat Mar 29, 2014 12:12 am » by Crotchrocket

Perhaps he wouldn't be where he is now if instead of prayer he did something worthwhile. There are plenty of Jobs out there, you just need to swallow our pride and do them.

I have no pity for this person, sorry.
“Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.”
―Denis Diderot

Next