A glimpse into another world

PostSun Sep 23, 2012 10:30 pm » by abdulfaisal712714

Egyptian Actors on Candid Camera Show Turn Violent When Told Channel Is Israeli (MEMRI TV).
This highly educational MEMRI TV clip is of 3 rather interesting Candid Camera fake interviews, from an Egyptian TV channel.
One of them - the first - goes horribly wrong, and for a moment it looks like the guy is about to pull a gun on someone (though he ends up breaking furniture and punching the female interviewer and some of the offstage TV staff).
I've never seen anything quite like it before. A glimpse into another world where it is apparently openly encouraged and considered "patriotic" for Egyptians to hate members of another race/religion - i.e., the Jews - in line with the Koran.
Thank you Islam/Mohammed (pbuh) for giving us this Hate in the world. (NOT.)

Upload to Disclose.tv

When you buy halal products, you are financing inhumaely slaughter and barbaric torture of animals

Super Moderator

PostMon Sep 24, 2012 1:02 am » by Spock

All CIA/Mossad agents.

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 24, 2012 1:17 am » by Nihilgeist

abdulfaisal712714 wrote:A glimpse into another world where it is apparently openly encouraged and considered "patriotic" for Egyptians to hate members of another race/religion - i.e., the Jews - in line with the Koran.
Thank you Islam/Mohammed (pbuh) for giving us this Hate in the world. (NOT.)

Upload to Disclose.tv

Great first post.
Five Finger Death Punch
"I'd rather you hate me, for everything I am than ever love me, for something that I'm not."

Lowsix wrote:Seriously dude..you're trash.
Always have been.