A good cooking oil

Master Conspirator

PostWed Jul 22, 2009 7:28 pm » by Drjones

You know when you goto do the shopping and you need cooking oil for the frying pan,you normally have to buy olive oil and it is like £3.99 and you grudgingly lift it from the shelf,but hey what choice have you got,you've got to cook. :D
Well there is a way you can feel good again at the cooking oil section and get a great product for under £2.I've just started using this,it's very,very heatlhy,gmo free and full of nutrients including co enzyme q10,which is rare to see. :flop:
Anyway check it out,i post this as this is actually REAL world information and not pie in the sky ramblings..

http://www.carotino.eu/uk/ (Sainsbury's stock it)..

"Carotino is a vitamin rich, cholesterol-free blend of naturally nutrient-packed red palm fruit oil and canola oil.
The amazing health benefits of both red palm fruit oil and Carotino are relatively unknown in the UK - yet they have long been recognised elsewhere in the world and this delicious, natural, healthy oil is used in millions of homes everyday! "

Edit-It turns your food a really cool red colour,like salmon fillets and chicken,which make them even more appealing in my opinion.
Last edited by Drjones on Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 22, 2009 7:31 pm » by Drextin

Wow. Thanks for that. I love to cook and have only recently started using olive oil for light frying and have loved it. You think they have the stuff here in the states?
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Master Conspirator

PostWed Jul 22, 2009 7:41 pm » by Drjones

drextin wrote:Wow. Thanks for that. I love to cook and have only recently started using olive oil for light frying and have loved it. You think they have the stuff here in the states?

Erm,ok,i'll take it your not being sarcastic,so i'd say do they have it in the states?
You can always check for yourself i suppose(Say that in a real slow hillbilly accent)...that's unless you want me to do that for you and then come round to your home and actually do the cooking aswell.. :oops: :D

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 22, 2009 7:46 pm » by Drextin

drjones wrote:
drextin wrote:Wow. Thanks for that. I love to cook and have only recently started using olive oil for light frying and have loved it. You think they have the stuff here in the states?

Erm,ok,i'll take it your not being sarcastic,so i'd say do they have it in the states?
You can always check for yourself i suppose(Say that in a real slow hillbilly accent)...that's unless you want me to do that for you and then come round to your home and actually do the cooking aswell.. :oops: :D

I'd prefer not let you near my "vegetables" if you get my drift.

But no I was being serious about the stuff but now really don't give a fuck. I'm from the south by the way...........we don't have hillbillies here..............just rednecks with an urge to shoot snooty bastards who can't comprehend when someone is being decent.

Master Conspirator

PostWed Jul 22, 2009 7:48 pm » by Drjones

Ok m8,it was'nt meant to be personal,don't be so touchy,you are as bad as lowsix,no wait,he's waay worse...anyway....i had no idea where in the states you were from?..So weird coincidence huh?...I love to cook myself,oh yeah.I hope you can get yourself some of this stuff!
:cheers:

I want one of these hats.. :lol:
Last edited by Drjones on Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 22, 2009 7:53 pm » by Rizze

Extra Virgin.......... so tasty, don't know if there is any thing else added.

All food cooked tastes new to the palate, as if you never tasted it in the first place.

Deep fried Italian tomatoes are my favourite..... fries as well, or chips in my lingo.

http://ufomaniacs.blogspot.com/
http://tiny.cc/Rizzesearch
"The greatest things on earth are us,supposedly.
Why don't we act accordingly, with humanity" Rizze

Master Conspirator

PostWed Jul 22, 2009 7:58 pm » by Drjones

rizze wrote:Extra Virgin.......... so tasty, don't know if there is any thing else added.

All food cooked tastes new to the palate, as if you never tasted it in the first place.

Deep fried Italian tomatoes are my favourite..... fries as well, or chips in my lingo.

Yeah there is m8,if it aint organic then it will more than likely have all this and more:
Herbicides:Diuron Glyphosate Oxyfluorfen Paraquat Simazine
Insecticides:Carbaryl Petroleum distillate Spinosad 3/
Fungicides:Copper hydroxide

There's too many to list but i'm sure you'll agree this must have some effect on the taste of the food and also what about the effects on your body :scary: ...anyway.. :D

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 22, 2009 8:01 pm » by Rizze

:o Paraquat.. chosen poison of some murderers.

That's it, finished with that stuff then.. cheers doc

http://ufomaniacs.blogspot.com/
http://tiny.cc/Rizzesearch
"The greatest things on earth are us,supposedly.
Why don't we act accordingly, with humanity" Rizze

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 22, 2009 8:03 pm » by Drextin

rizze wrote:Extra Virgin.......... so tasty, don't know if there is any thing else added.

Same here rizz. I had no idea that it would give everything such a great taste. I just thought it was a less heavy type of oil...........I was pleasantly surprised and realized why chefs use it so much.

I want to try some authentic fish and chips so bad! We have some seafood franchises around here who sell it but I am sure they are not like getting the real deal.

Master Conspirator

PostWed Jul 22, 2009 8:03 pm » by Drjones

rizze wrote::o Paraquat.. chosen poison of some murderers.

That's it, finished with that stuff then.. cheers doc

I really hope so m8,yeah the stuff in these pesticides is ridiculous.Anyway Sainsbury's do a great organic olive oil for not that much more than the ordinary contaminated stuff.
Well worth an investment.
:flop:

Next