A good place for VERY Up-2-Date News

Writer

PostSat Feb 12, 2011 2:55 am » by Ivision

Writer

PostSat Feb 12, 2011 3:12 am » by Nickki

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 12, 2011 3:13 am » by Richc

Like this story....

http://www.eutimes.net/2011/01/british-scientists-invent-artificial-petrol-that-could-cost-just-90p-per-gallon/

And the final sentence.........

"The fact the hydrogen is cheaper now doesn’t mean it always will be because the Government would soon get its hands on it and increase the tax."

Meaning easy billions for the government and no advantage for the consumer at all. :hell:

RIK
"Theres A Storm Coming!"

Writer

PostSat Feb 12, 2011 3:33 am » by Earthangel2012

the Union's CNN

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 12, 2011 4:22 am » by Thesaint

Just bear with me in case you think I'm going off topic,

This is extraordinary, it's either a great site or not what it pretends to be. I say this because one of the worst propagandist media on the planet resides in the USA. People who live there may not agree but anyone looking from the outside in can see that they are extremely cocooned in their total unawareness of the outside world. I have travelled there many times and am shocked by the one-sidedness of the world view put forward that it really is that scary (what I mean is that it's no wonder that when the world sees unbelievable warmongering foreign policy, the regular U.S. citizen never sees the outrage or unjustness of these policies because they never get more than half the story and when they do it's nothing like what the rest of the world sees which is extremely dangerous, the obvious reason is that the American citizen being no different than anyone else wouldn't tolerate it and if saw what their government were doing in their name ) It's bad in the UK but not on the same scale as the U.S. This isn't because we have a more open policy but because we have access to cross border info more readily accessible and our media couldn't get away with it (we are only 26miles away from France).

I know that with the net we here are just a few (in terms of percentage) that receive a more balanced view because of the alternate media and the likes of RT and Al-Jazeera to name just two but the majority of the U.S. electorate take their news from the MSM.

Now my point, this site reminds me of that U.S. media that I see when I visit but at the other end of the spectrum. It advertises itself as European but there are articles here that are pretty amazing and news to me, it's as if they're written by someone residing in Lahore, I've only read two articles and I'm gob smacked, it makes Wikileaks look like a restaurant menu.

read this, and if this is news in the rest of Europe then it ain't anywhere in the UK, it's amazing
http://www.eutimes.net/2011/02/cia-spy- ... errorists/

so It's either an amazing site or a wind up,whatever it is thank you for posting, (will read others view in the morning. :cheers:

Writer

PostSat Feb 12, 2011 9:56 pm » by Bullseye

If this site is a "real" one then it's got to be one of the best news sites online,some of the articles are somewhat unbalenced, but there is news there that I have not seen or heard about.Anyone know if this is a genuine site?.