A grain of sand in a sea of stars.

Initiate

PostWed Mar 02, 2011 1:38 am » by Sevenofnine

Although no trees were harmed during the creation of this post, a large number of electrons were greatly inconvenienced.

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 02, 2011 5:13 am » by Truthdefender

WOW!!!!!! Did you just try to send the whole of DTV to a channeling website! I will finish reading this site when I feel like it, but this is disgusting. And hilarious, to me anyway. You all speak on spirituality, and a common energy, light beings (fallen angels), blah, blah, blah,. Everything these same quacks promote implies a designer, though He is taken out of the mix by these entities. I call Him God, but you may think of it howver you wish. How sucky it is to be a human, constantly manipulated by "light beings" if the True God is absent as most here contend. Meaning, something had to create these demons, who manipulate mankind.

I tell you, this site, these beliefs people have in manipulative interdimensional consciousnesses, or far from benevoloent aliens, is making me sick. I'm a Christian, but you can call me a Fundamentalist, Extremist, Humanist, when it comes to this Alien, Spiritist :bullshit: Maybe humanity deserves tribulation and judgement if we constantly have "itching ears" for these channeled trash heap messages.

Where the F# %$ is our cure for cancer, or AIDS, or you name it. Oh but they are better than that. They don't want to interfere. Well then why do they consistently channel philosophical :bullshit:, and anti-Christian messages. I say, if you weren't born on this planet, or actually God, F#$% off.

I regret even bumping this :bullshit:

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Super Moderator

PostWed Mar 02, 2011 5:24 am » by The57ironman

(quote)............Where the F# %$ is our cure for cancer, or AIDS, or you name it.

.......hidden in the archives at the vatican.....

:owned:

:hugging:
................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Initiate

PostWed Mar 02, 2011 5:26 am » by Sevenofnine

the57ironman wrote:(quote)............Where the F# %$ is our cure for cancer, or AIDS, or you name it.

:)
Although no trees were harmed during the creation of this post, a large number of electrons were greatly inconvenienced.

Initiate

PostWed Mar 02, 2011 5:27 am » by Mikemess

the57ironman wrote:(quote)............Where the F# %$ is our cure for cancer, or AIDS, or you name it.

Oooh Snap! :clapper:
Last edited by Mikemess on Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Initiate

PostWed Mar 02, 2011 5:28 am » by Jeckk

Speaking of the Vatican, how come nobody's ever tried to sneak an army inside and force their way to the catacombs/library/etc to figure out what they've really been hiding for centuries? People are always stealing art and treasures, and there are TONS of people who would give almost anything for even a few minutes in the Vatican library. Considering it's a place known for rewriting history and then keeping it to themselves, you would think SOMEBODY would have tried to raid it by now, no?

Super Moderator

PostWed Mar 02, 2011 5:29 am » by The57ironman

:peep:
................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Initiate

PostWed Mar 02, 2011 5:35 am » by Mikemess

jeckk wrote:Speaking of the Vatican, how come nobody's ever tried to sneak an army inside and force their way to the catacombs/library/etc to figure out what they've really been hiding for centuries? People are always stealing art and treasures, and there are TONS of people who would give almost anything for even a few minutes in the Vatican library. Considering it's a place known for rewriting history and then keeping it to themselves, you would think SOMEBODY would have tried to raid it by now, no?

Same thing about what's supposedly hidden under the Sphinx

Super Moderator

PostWed Mar 02, 2011 5:50 am » by The57ironman

mikemess wrote:
jeckk wrote:Speaking of the Vatican, how come nobody's ever tried to sneak an army inside and force their way to the catacombs/library/etc to figure out what they've really been hiding for centuries? People are always stealing art and treasures, and there are TONS of people who would give almost anything for even a few minutes in the Vatican library. Considering it's a place known for rewriting history and then keeping it to themselves, you would think SOMEBODY would have tried to raid it by now, no?

Same thing about what's supposedly hidden under the Sphinx

there's something irreverant about raiding what's under sh*t in somebodys backyard
ImageImageImage

Master Conspirator

PostWed Mar 02, 2011 6:34 am » by Boondox681

(quote)............Where the F# %$ is our cure for cancer, or AIDS, or you name it.

that's funny....'cause it's true :D
"I wish i was there when the horse was stole,but I reckon I'll see the tracks when I get there"
-Abraham Lincoln

Next