A health link for the smokers

Master Conspirator

PostTue Jul 07, 2009 10:06 am » by Drjones

http://www.dragonherbs.com

They sell awesome stuff,the best of the best.I say,ditch the "fags" and start taking some of their products... :D

Initiate

PostTue Jul 07, 2009 2:24 pm » by Nuada

Your probably right Dr. I have to say though that one of my vices is the odd fag. I must say though that of every 10-20 fags i smoke i probably only enjoy 1 of them. Pure and utter substance abuse is what it amounts to but i'm addicted! Isn't it weird how the drugs that do nothing for you (such as nicotine and alcohol) are legal and the ones that open your mind somewhat are illegal?! strange that one.

Perhaps you should grow copious amounts of marajuana in your garden!!! :idea:
“ What is your aim in philosophy? – To show the fly the way out of the fly-bottle. ”
—Ludwig Wittgenstein

"Deep in the human unconsciousness is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic . . . . Survival is the ability to swim in strange currents." - Frank Herbert

Master Conspirator

PostTue Jul 07, 2009 2:28 pm » by Drjones

nuada wrote:Your probably right Dr. I have to say though that one of my vices is the odd fag. I must say though that of every 10-20 fags i smoke i probably only enjoy 1 of them. Pure and utter substance abuse is what it amounts to but i'm addicted! Isn't it weird how the drugs that do nothing for you (such as nicotine and alcohol) are legal and the ones that open your mind somewhat are illegal?! strange that one.

Great point m8,the drugs that open your mind are illegal,the ones that are proven beyond all doubt that they kill you are not...like i have touched on before and i only bring it up cos last night Alex Jones joked about this-"It's as if aliens are running thing"...yeah! :o

Anyway,you really should try some of the herbs m8,if you live in the U.S then dragonherbs is where i'd go for mine,i stay in the UK and the postage is like $38 which is not so good. :cry:
There is also another site http://www.iherb.com and they offer fantastic prices on the paradise herbs range,which are really good,they work!!...truly great prices and shipping to the UK from them is only $4
:D

Initiate

PostTue Jul 07, 2009 2:47 pm » by Nuada

drjones wrote:
nuada wrote:Your probably right Dr. I have to say though that one of my vices is the odd fag. I must say though that of every 10-20 fags i smoke i probably only enjoy 1 of them. Pure and utter substance abuse is what it amounts to but i'm addicted! Isn't it weird how the drugs that do nothing for you (such as nicotine and alcohol) are legal and the ones that open your mind somewhat are illegal?! strange that one.

Great point m8,the drugs that open your mind are illegal,the ones that are proven beyond all doubt that they kill you are not...like i have touched on before and i only bring it up cos last night Alex Jones joked about this-"It's as if aliens are running thing"...yeah! :o

Anyway,you really should try some of the herbs m8,if you live in the U.S then dragonherbs is where i'd go for mine,i stay in the UK and the postage is like $38 which is not so good. :cry:
There is also another site http://www.iherb.com and they offer fantastic prices on the paradise herbs range,which are really good,they work!!...truly great prices and shipping to the UK from them is only $4

I come from Alba Doc, so i guess i'll have to pay the $38 too. What herbs have you been getting and what noticeable effects have you had? I'm interested.
“ What is your aim in philosophy? – To show the fly the way out of the fly-bottle. ”
—Ludwig Wittgenstein

"Deep in the human unconsciousness is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic . . . . Survival is the ability to swim in strange currents." - Frank Herbert

Master Conspirator

PostTue Jul 07, 2009 3:22 pm » by Drjones

nuada wrote:
drjones wrote:

I come from Alba Doc, so i guess i'll have to pay the $38 too. What herbs have you been getting and what noticeable effects have you had? I'm interested.

Ok m8,best herb i have tried is Rhodiola Rosea.I tried it a few years back while researching supplementation to my sports regime,i've began taking it again just last week.Effects i get are increased alertness and concentration,basically when you google it and look it up,well all that.The sherpas that climb everest use this so hey,it must be good right??I've just ordered some Red Reishi mushroom today to try,not hallucinogens(lol),extremely beneficial to the body in terms of regulating it,you can combine all these herbs and take them for as long as you want too.Personally i think more of us should be doing this,they are very affordable.I've also taken Cordyceps which is yet another amazing tonic for the body,i would still take it but i wanna try Reishi as i have never had that before.I've tried alot of stuff but the best so far and that has the most noticable effect in only a few days is Rhodiola,i'd love to try the tibetan variety available from dragonherbs but the postage would cost me more than the product which is playing with my mind just a bit,maybe i will.I've also tried Siberian Ginseng,which id mildly stimulating,apparently boosts endurance and stress resistane but PANAX GINSENG is waay stronger.I took 3 of these 500mg capsules in one go one time and i noticed the effects within 30mins...just heightened awareness and energy,in a good way....Anyway Rhodiola is my favourite...,if you know anyone who is depressed,and lets face it,we all get the blues,this is a brillaint herb for that,way better than St John's wort in my opinion,you can even combine it with Rhodiola as some natural anti depressant formulas already do,i prefer to take good quality rhodiola on it's own though.Hey Nauda,if you don't fancy the dragonherbs products cos of the price of the shipping,order from IHERB.COM those are stunning prices for the PARADISE HERBS range,which are probably the next best outwith dragonherbs. :flop:

ps-I'm imaging the folks that do the hard core illegal drugs having a right laugh at this post. :lol:

Initiate

PostTue Jul 07, 2009 3:44 pm » by Nuada

Ok m8,best herb i have tried is Rhodiola Rosea.I tried it a few years back while researching supplementation to my sports regime,i've began taking it again just last week.Effects i get are increased alertness and concentration,basically when you google it and look it up,well all that.The sherpas that climb everest use this so hey,it must be good right??I've just ordered some Red Reishi mushroom today to try,not hallucinogens(lol),extremely beneficial to the body in terms of regulating it,you can combine all these herbs and take them for as long as you want too.Personally i think more of us should be doing this,they are very affordable.I've also taken Cordyceps which is yet another amazing tonic for the body,i would still take it but i wanna try Reishi as i have never had that before.I've tried alot of stuff but the best so far and that has the most noticable effect in only a few days is Rhodiola,i'd love to try the tibetan variety available from dragonherbs but the postage would cost me more than the product which is playing with my mind just a bit,maybe i will.I've also tried Siberian Ginseng,which id mildly stimulating,apparently boosts endurance and stress resistane but PANAX GINSENG is waay stronger.I took 3 of these 500mg capsules in one go one time and i noticed the effects within 30mins...just heightened awareness and energy,in a good way....Anyway Rhodiola is my favourite...,if you know anyone who is depressed,and lets face it,we all get the blues,this is a brillaint herb for that,way better than St John's wort in my opinion,you can even combine it with Rhodiola as some natural anti depressant formulas already do,i prefer to take good quality rhodiola on it's own though.Hey Nauda,if you don't fancy the dragonherbs products cos of the price of the shipping,order from IHERB.COM those are stunning prices for the PARADISE HERBS range,which are probably the next best outwith dragonherbs.[/b][/i] :flop:

[i]ps-I'm imaging the folks that do the hard core illegal drugs having a right laugh at this post. :lol:

I'll google it and have a look. I've been a vegan for a number of years but i like to look out for supplements. I'm also at university so i guess a little extra alertness wouldn't go a miss. Thanks mate, i'll get right on it.
—Ludwig Wittgenstein

Master Conspirator

PostTue Jul 07, 2009 3:51 pm » by Drjones

I think if you try it Nauda you'll be pleasantly suprised.Just make sure you get good quality Rhodiola.I've actually read a great book on adaptogens called:
Adaptogens: Herbs for Strength, Stamina, and Stress Relief (Paperback)
by David Winston & Steven Maimes (Author)
If you can check that out also.
:flop: