A MAN WHO CALLS THE SHOTS FOR THE U.S. AND ISRAEL?

Initiate

PostFri Mar 16, 2012 1:31 am » by pretzellogic

Bible Code:

A MAN WHO CALLS THE SHOTS FOR THE U.S. AND ISRAEL?

The matrix below examines how Zbigniew Brezezinski's one ELS in Torah Codes is crossed by indications that he will probably continue to have a hostile attitude toward Israel. This former National Security Advisor under President Jimmy Carter (now a classic Israel basher), is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), and was a director of the Trilateral Commission. He has also been a foreign affairs advisor of Barack Obama. BRZEZINSKI is crossed by THE LORD HARDENED PHARAOH'S HEART, and IN ORDER THAT I MAY TEST THEM, WHETHER THEY WILL WALK IN MY LAW OR NOT. Near his name is a reference to the CHILDREN OF ISRAEL BEING IN BONDAGE.

Wikipedia states that “in 1978, Polish Cardinal Karol Wojtyła was elected Pope John Paul II—an event which the Soviets believed Brzezinski orchestrated.” If true, it would indicate the strength of the link between the CFR and the Vatican.

http://www.arkcode.com/custom3_22.html

:peep:

Initiate

PostFri Mar 16, 2012 2:18 am » by pretzellogic

anythoughts?

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 16, 2012 2:26 am » by Harbin

The sites creator is a Zionist shill/operative...

http://www.jewsingreen.com/2005/10/barry-s-roffman/
Antiwar.com

Initiate

PostFri Mar 16, 2012 4:48 am » by pretzellogic

harbin you cease yo amaze me with your info, thanks! :flop:

Initiate

PostFri Mar 16, 2012 5:12 am » by Baboogdi

According to what I have read concerning orthodox Jews they are not zionists. It's my understanding that the orthodox Jews oppose the philosophy of zionism because they believe it goes against the teachings of the Torah. I am no Jewish scholar but I hope that not all jews are tossed into the zionist basket because I believe it distorts the true picture of the situation.