A Memory of Power..

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 02, 2013 2:40 pm » by Seriouscitizen

Dear book of life,

I cant change others by learning them something without giving them the opportunity to feel the possibility of change in an experience they have attracted themselves. This gives a dilemma. Because when your mental concepts brings your consciousness to filter the existence of change within yourself, you wont recognize a solution the moment it presents itself.

The concept won’t allow it for inspiration to be received.

This brings me to this point: Suffering inst in the absence of mental and emotional reward, but in the lack of connection with others

Its an issue of standards, cause you can connect yourself to others in any vibration imaginable; out of fear, hate, pride, lust, greed, in courage, hope, faith, love etc. Those who connect themselves on every drive of existence in proportionate parts opposed in balance, giving opposing taking, are connected with everything and therefore experience a consciousness of ‘being’ that transcends the energy of a focus on a single motive.

When you are free to pursuit your happiness trough a motive of your own choice, you will be able to find fulfillment in the vibration or ‘fullness’ of that specific energies. But because of conflict with people and systems that have a different energy pattern, the desire could occur to want to change the standards of others or your own. The emotional reaction of that experience in the energy of the trigger (fear, inspiration, hate etc.) defines if you will accept or reject a change. This depends on the connection you find with the people that are around you

And/Or depends on the power of the memory of the connection we all once had. After all we aren't just This life.

The memory is a glimpse of perfection. A standard equal to the wholeness of all energies in perfect balance. A connection with ALL that is.
For someone who finds any kind of connection it can be hard to let that go and choose an alternative route to fulfillment. Because the memory stored in your feelings is different from what the Head recognizes as an opportunity to connection in the NOW; the current connections in a divided society.

For those who had the opportunity to understand the power of love and other ‘higher’ energies (I use the terms ‘high’and ‘low’ loosely) it sometimes can be hard to accept the search of others in ‘lower’ motives. This is because of the experience that a connection on higher dimension carries more power for change to higher standards. Our reality and the need to connect with the energies in and around ourselves is similar to addiction to a drug. And the suffering is not exclusive to those who pursue ‘lower drives’ it is even more so present in those who are alone in ‘higher spheres’. The solution for suffering therefore isn't in wanting to change other people’s motives, but in letting go and ‘giving’ unconditionally. To be open for connection.

This brings me to this point: changing yourself or others is actually allowing yourself or others to be inspired. Inspiration is the love for life. A love that drives us to choices, moving ‘forward’.

The balance between that what i surrender myself to, a trigger: the chaos; and that what I change- where I take control, creates a dynamic between me and everything living surrounding me. A pulsating interaction between attraction and repulsion of others.
But just like Rumi says: “Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.”
Because love is everywhere and you can connect yourself to everyone if you give it ‘unconditionally’. To experience love and receive inspiration isn't a contract needed. It is a choice coming from inside me and no one can block me from it. Unless I choose to let them.

:hugging:

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 03, 2013 6:36 pm » by Zer0

The Good and The Bad are All Source..Even when a human displays Fear and Hatred, they are Still Source.

The appearance of Evil, the Low Vibration...is simply duality experiencing itself..

Picture one huge frequency scale...at One End You have Divine Union and Love at the other you have Fear and Hatred. That is Duality.

And of course FEAR is a Lower Frequency...which creates the attraction of itself to itself.. Greater Fear...Judgement, hatred..

IN Love, perfect Love, Fear leaves. Fear is the Lower frequency of Consciousness that experiences itself as Separate.

When you see the appearance of Separation and Fear, focus on your Heart and Love.

All the Parts in Humans that live in Fear and Hatred..are Simply the Absence of the Awareness of the Love and Union that they Are.

All are Source, the Originating Life of All that is.

Pleiadian Delegate; The Queen of Light

"There's an order that The World desires, then there's the order that you desire. Which one should it take?

Helba, The Queen of Darkness."

Once we accept that duality is an illusion, the resulting non-judgemental atmosphere will reduce the severity of the poles.

SeriousCitizen wrote:This brings me to this point: Suffering inst in the absence of mental and emotional reward, but in the lack of connection with others

In the Old Testament, there is a story about a man named Job, whom is famous for being the first person in recorded history to think "Hey, life is unfair", before him, there was no way to express this because of the lack of language, people simply assumed that what happened to them was meant to happen.

Job lost everything he had, and was told by people to simply curse the world and end his life.

What saved Job is that he was fully concious of something that alludes most of humanity, he was aware that the range of human experience was diminishing.

"Oh that I was in times of old, when God watched over me, when his LAMP shone on my head" -Job 29 2-4

Read more: the-lantern-of-osiris-t85025.html#ixzz2drGmCFDb

In the Apocryphal(Esoteric) Testament of Job, in the end of the story , he is rewarded for being concious, not only by being returned all the material things he had, but with 3 belts.

One belt allowed him to hear the language of the angels (his higher self)

One belt allowed him to understand the secrets of creation (the nature of reality)

And finally one belt allowed him to understand the language of the cherubim... his inner child who cried with him when all seemed lost...

IMO

The only thang you should connect with is God, everything else is a bonus, just like that @#$% Rumi said!

The original humans had a perpetual connection with God, the knowledge of Good and Evil was created WITH A PURPOSE...but ask me later about humanity`s Cosmic Destiny....

More importantly when the High Jewish Priest came up to Yeshua and asked him what the most important commandments were, Yeshua replied saying to Love God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.

God is everything!

And also to Love your neighbour as yourself!

We are all One!

You down with that? You want to be cool doncha?! :banana: :dancing: :banana:
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 03, 2013 9:06 pm » by Seriouscitizen

Zer0 wrote:
The Good and The Bad are All Source..Even when a human displays Fear and Hatred, they are Still Source.

The appearance of Evil, the Low Vibration...is simply duality experiencing itself..

Picture one huge frequency scale...at One End You have Divine Union and Love at the other you have Fear and Hatred. That is Duality.

And of course FEAR is a Lower Frequency...which creates the attraction of itself to itself.. Greater Fear...Judgement, hatred..

IN Love, perfect Love, Fear leaves. Fear is the Lower frequency of Consciousness that experiences itself as Separate.

When you see the appearance of Separation and Fear, focus on your Heart and Love.

All the Parts in Humans that live in Fear and Hatred..are Simply the Absence of the Awareness of the Love and Union that they Are.

All are Source, the Originating Life of All that is.

Pleiadian Delegate; The Queen of Light

Once we accept that duality is an illusion, the resulting non-judgemental atmosphere will reduce the severity of the poles.

SeriousCitizen wrote:This brings me to this point: Suffering inst in the absence of mental and emotional reward, but in the lack of connection with others

In the Old Testament, there is a story about a man named Job, whom is famous for being the first person in recorded history to think "Hey, life is unfair", before him, there was no way to express this because of the lack of language, people simply assumed that what happened to them was meant to happen.

Job lost everything he had, and was told by people to simply curse the world and end his life.

What saved Job is that he was fully concious of something that alludes most of humanity, he was aware that the range of human experience was diminishing.

"Oh that I was in times of old, when God watched over me, when his LAMP shone on my head" -Job 29 2-4

Read more: the-lantern-of-osiris-t85025.html#ixzz2drGmCFDb

In the Apocryphal(Esoteric) Testament of Job, in the end of the story , he is rewarded for being concious, not only by being returned all the material things he had, but with 3 belts.

One belt allowed him to hear the language of the angels (his higher self)

One belt allowed him to understand the secrets of creation (the nature of reality)

And finally one belt allowed him to understand the language of the cherubim... his inner child who cried with him when all seemed lost...

IMO

The only thang you should connect with is God, everything else is a bonus, just like that @#$% Rumi said!

The original humans had a perpetual connection with God, the knowledge of Good and Evil was created WITH A PURPOSE...but ask me later about humanity`s Cosmic Destiny....

More importantly when the High Jewish Priest came up to Yeshua and asked him what the most important commandments were, Yeshua replied saying to Love God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.

God is everything!

And also to Love your neighbour as yourself!

We are all One!

You down with that? You want to be cool doncha?! :banana: :dancing: :banana:

Fear can be experienced as separating, because the fear repulses the object you fear. If you fear humans you will repulse/ block humans and filter out a possible sensation of connection. If you fear animals it will do the same as with humans. But fear can also be a binding factor. What if you and your friends all fear the same image presented. Like a common enemy. That could connect you as a group. And despite if you fear or not your energetic connection with your environment will still Indeed attract that which brings more fear.. Like you mentioned in the quote..

When we choose to connect with anything, we are always connecting with god. Since god is all not? But if god had a dream, lets assume he did. Then which choice of connection would be more rewarding? The one of a segment of his creation or the one that encompasses all?

"There's an order that The World desires, then there's the order that you desire. Which one should it take?

Helba, The Queen of Darkness."

Logically speaking the way of the strongest is the way which would give the biggest chance of success. Only what is strongest could appear different to anyone. Like when you are brought in to a family where greed is considered a virtue. It would be most rewarding as a child to implement fear in your strategy of life, since it would give you the support of more people. Going against it would be as going upstream.

It appears to me we have indeed more fathers and mothers, a family that is grander and more powerful then of those who share our dna. The one with the biggest dream would be the one I would like on my side while making choices.

This thread is indeed about god and about loving each other. But it is also in understanding why we should. Why would we want to change ourselves or others at all?
There is an obvious answer like suffering in the world, especially in the parts of the worlds we aren't physically connected to. But it is also about standing still and becoming conscious of your own standards, and why you make the choices you make everyday.. I like the saying the devil is in the details.. And it seems to me a simple question as 'why' is often layed off as a detail,

If we would abolish all religious structures and system of duality then what will it be that would still bring us together? And why would we even want to be together?
Besides wanting to be cool of coarse :mrcool:

Just contemplating

:cheers: Zer0

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 04, 2013 3:46 am » by Zer0

Seriouscitizen wrote:Fear can be experienced as separating, because the fear repulses the object you fear. If you fear humans you will repulse/ block humans and filter out a possible sensation of connection. If you fear animals it will do the same as with humans. But fear can also be a binding factor. What if you and your friends all fear the same image presented. Like a common enemy. That could connect you as a group. And despite if you fear or not your energetic connection with your environment will still Indeed attract that which brings more fear.. Like you mentioned in the quote..

Yo consider this mang:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Trivialcitizen wrote:When we choose to connect with anything, we are always connecting with god. Since god is all not? But if god had a dream, lets assume he did. Then which choice of connection would be more rewarding? The one of a segment of his creation or the one that encompasses all?
Logically speaking the way of the strongest is the way which would give the biggest chance of success. Only what is strongest could appear different to anyone. Like when you are brought in to a family where greed is considered a virtue. It would be most rewarding as a child to implement fear in your strategy of life, since it would give you the support of more people. Going against it would be as going upstream.

It appears to me we have indeed more fathers and mothers, a family that is grander and more powerful then of those who share our dna. The one with the biggest dream would be the one I would like on my side while making choices.

This thread is indeed about god and about loving each other. But it is also in understanding why we should. Why would we want to change ourselves or others at all?
There is an obvious answer like suffering in the world, especially in the parts of the worlds we aren't physically connected to. But it is also about standing still and becoming conscious of your own standards, and why you make the choices you make everyday.. I like the saying the devil is in the details.. And it seems to me a simple question as 'why' is often layed off as a detail,

As a Hermetic, one of my main tasks is to use the knowledge of the First Hermetic Principle "The Universe is Mental" to Master my own mind and come to Gnosis. The dream of God is very simple, to experience. So no matter what we do we are always "living the dream", although some dreams are more enjoyable from our limited materialistic point of view... in the end joy and sadness are an illusion...however The Infinity wanted to experience itself, it did this by becoming Finite. This is the reason the highest vibration is Love! Because originally everything was originally a single thing, but it created this separation in order for experience to happen...do you remember in the corner of your memory?

Seriouscitizen wrote:If we would abolish all religious structures and system of duality then what will it be that would still bring us together? And why would we even want to be together?
Besides wanting to be cool of coarse :mrcool:

Consider the symbol of Joachim and Boaz that we use in Masonry, it is an allegory for polarities, which can not be overcome. Balance is The Key! :owned:

Seriouscitizen wrote:Just contemplating

:cheers: Zer0

Thats cool!!!! Just make sure not to loose your mind like some of my teachers did. I still need a semi-sane person to talk about kewl staff! ;)
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 04, 2013 5:01 am » by Malogg

Gee Ima gotta beg to differ

What Ima just read, well Oto's last post anyway but yeah the whole thread so far is ridiculousness.

Kinda reminds me of zeitgeist or Ima should really say zeigsh1te

Here have a wee look for yerselfs bahahaha :lol:

:!:

Two left brained morons! :arrow:

http://www.truthbeknown.com/chrisforbeszeitgeist.html
Oh Kingdom of Scotland - To be FREE again - Beastminsters smarmy and stinks of SH1TE HAFKNHAHA HA FKN HA...Salmonds a bawbag and Darlings a fkn sissy...Oh to be FREE again...

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 04, 2013 5:53 am » by Malogg

Malogg wrote:Image

Gee Ima gotta beg to differ

Upload to Disclose.tv

What Ima just read, well Oto's last post anyway but yeah the whole thread so far is ridiculousness.

Kinda reminds me of zeitgeist or Ima should really say zeigsh1te

Here have a wee look for yerselfs bahahaha :lol:

:!:

Two left brained morons! :arrow:

http://www.truthbeknown.com/chrisforbeszeitgeist.html
Oh Kingdom of Scotland - To be FREE again - Beastminsters smarmy and stinks of SH1TE HAFKNHAHA HA FKN HA...Salmonds a bawbag and Darlings a fkn sissy...Oh to be FREE again...