A MESSAGE FROM DAVID ICKE!

Writer

PostMon Feb 23, 2009 6:40 pm » by Snakeplissken

I dont really subscribe to Mr Ikes lizard theories and i dont really like him very much, that said Joneseys quote from him is still relevent to a lot of the stuff we rant on about here.

Theres a seed of truth in everything, maybe the seed in what David Ike writes about is simply that there is something very wrong with our society and we are being kept from the truth.

I dont rate his books or his theories very highly, but at the end of the day he is still another person who shares the feeling that we all have here - something is very wrong and we need to figure out what to do about it. :wink:
"The more things change, the more they stay the same."

Master Conspirator

PostMon Feb 23, 2009 8:49 pm » by Drjones

nik418 wrote:Yeah Kurious but this is 'Death to The NWO' Jonesy you're talking about - the New World Order being everyone from Barack Obama to Dick & Dom...and you may not want to start an argument but just by taking him to task on a couple of his unqualified assertions will usually elicit a 10 page rant on why you are a 'sheep' for not unquestioningly accepting everything he says, which surely...er would make you some sort of sheep wouldn't it?
See you in the funny papers... :ohno:

:badair: Good to read your posts again Nik,i see the blinkers are still on...oh well,nevermind,i'm sure you'll figure all this out soon... :oops:

Master Conspirator

PostMon Feb 23, 2009 8:57 pm » by Drjones

snakeplissken wrote:I dont really subscribe to Mr Ikes lizard theories and i dont really like him very much, that said Joneseys quote from him is still relevent to a lot of the stuff we rant on about here.

Theres a seed of truth in everything, maybe the seed in what David Ike writes about is simply that there is something very wrong with our society and we are being kept from the truth.

I dont rate his books or his theories very highly, but at the end of the day he is still another person who shares the feeling that we all have here - something is very wrong and we need to figure out what to do about it. :wink:

:flop: Yes,i'm not saying David Icke is GOD for heavens sake and what he says is the 100% truth,neither does he..all i am saying is that what he says should NOT BE dismissed in any way shape(shift) :lol: or form,you know :ohno: .How can anyone here seriously say that the queen or other world leaders or members of the elite DO NOT shapeshift..can you :?: Can you really :?: :oops:
I don't think you can :oops: It's unlikely that's about as far as we can go with that.. :headscratch:
Something IS wrong with the world and the way it is run,the way we view others in particular and label them :think: ....What i really like about Icke :lol: is the fact that he basically SAYS whatever he likes without fear of what other people think of him,that is brilliant....I tend to think of his reptillian rantings as basically a two fingered salute to the Royal Family and the powers at be...you see I AM A FREE spirit,i can say and do what i want...Hence his documentary "I am ME,i am FREE" :!: 8-)
Long live David Icke,for 2009 anyways,i'll be watching and listening to all his work this year and like most things in life time will tell...can anyone refute the microchip and the cashless society :?: and what that means :scary:

PostTue Feb 24, 2009 2:18 am » by On2you

kurious wrote:Icke on the other hand is a rambling incoherent fool who throws so many darts in a hope that one may strike it's target so in turn he can claim he was right all along. I genuinely don't like the man I find him very paranoid, I work with the criminally insane & his rambling remind me of things I've heard at work on many occasions, especially the way he jumps from subject to subject classic schizophrenia right there.

I agree with Kurious, all of Icke's books are the same word for word except with very little new material. He just wants your money. Just my opinion.

Initiate

PostTue Feb 24, 2009 5:08 am » by lainn

Ike has a point....and regardless of ones personal feelings or opinion ...it should be applied....may not agree with all but there is truth in the rants.....there is something wrong and there is something behind it that cannot be human...and if it is human...then we are all doomed....anyone that perscribes waking up and playing your role in that waking is alright with me.....good message from the D.I Dr J.

Master Conspirator

PostTue Feb 24, 2009 9:00 pm » by Drjones

lainn wrote:Ike has a point....and regardless of ones personal feelings or opinion ...it should be applied....may not agree with all but there is truth in the rants.....there is something wrong and there is something behind it that cannot be human...and if it is human...then we are all doomed....anyone that perscribes waking up and playing your role in that waking is alright with me.....good message from the D.I Dr J.

Thanks m8,could'nt agree more. :flop:
I've always been stumped about Icke and one day all of a sudden he ditched his TV work and decided to do this,that in itself is another mystery for me.Is this whole thing being purely done for financial gain,i don't think it is,i think there is something of value here and we have to keep investigating that possibility.We're all sick of the wars and the powers at be screwing things up all the time...

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 24, 2009 9:07 pm » by Towelie

I think Icke started all of this because he had a nervous breakdown, if you watch the stuff from when he started theres no doubt about it he shows all the symptoms of a nervous breakdown. I did like some of the things he says but theres just so much rubbish in with it that i cant listen to any more of his crap, all of his real info is being presented by other people anyway all he does is add confusion to it all by mixing in spiritual lizard people.
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

Master Conspirator

PostTue Feb 24, 2009 9:13 pm » by Drjones

towelie wrote:I think Icke started all of this because he had a nervous breakdown, if you watch the stuff from when he started theres no doubt about it he shows all the symptoms of a nervous breakdown. I did like some of the things he says but theres just so much rubbish in with it that i cant listen to any more of his crap, all of his real info is being presented by other people anyway all he does is add confusion to it all by mixing in spiritual lizard people.

Yeah but WHY did he have a nervous breakdown,what exactly is that :?: ..that's proof to me that this world is a cruel place,and also something like that IS A GOOD THING.I particularly liked David Icke's second appearance on the Wogan show where he speaks of "what passes as adulthood" here in he "United Kingdom",as there were morons laughing at him again,even after several years,that shutt them up.
David Icke love him or loathe him has and is affecting many lives and i am of the opinion for the better.Most of his work,or if it is someone elses does'nt really matter on the nature of reality are turning out to be extremely accurate and cutting edge.
I for one am glad Icke does what he does as without him quite frankly i'd be extremely narrow minded like i was several years ago...

Hey and with regards to the global conspiracy,forget about the lizards for now,i really do think he is onto something,i like when he talks of the "forces" behind stuff and the barrier they try to put up in our brains with all the TV etc etc etc.My personal experience is that THAT is very,very accurate,the powers at be will know this too but they are not exactly going to comment are they.Why have so many politicians actually avoided David Icke rather than actually confront the man to test out his "theories" if that's all they are,something is a miss,i think Icke is right,there is a global conspiracy to keep up quiet and in the box,when are we gonna jump out and start making this place we live in a little more comfortable you know :?:

Writer

PostFri Jan 20, 2012 1:44 am » by Cecil1

I apologize for drudging up an old topic but I see no one's pointed out that DI or even Oprahs pet toy Eckharte Tolle are spreading conflicting definitions of our essence, DI and Tolle both profess the soul or essence of our being is consciousness, but my teacher Vernon Howard taught that consciousness is a thorough understanding and our esence is self-awareness, not consciousness which is the understanding of it, are you conscious of how everyone has problems? In other words, DI is proving himself to be disinfo for the new age cult religion they want to push people in, as is Tolle and hordes of other deceivers or horribly ignorant do-gooders (useful idiots) that haven't a clue what they are talking about. (or perhaps alot more than they reveal)

(sidenote) I see this redefinition tactic played out incredibly well in the world of law as well, can anyone here define equity according to their nations policy?

see video...

Upload to Disclose.tv

pce.

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 20, 2012 1:53 am » by Fatbastard

wtfwt wrote:so what if the queen is a giant green lizard. nothing new there. been living of the blood of this country for a very long time. seems the main thing the uk and america have in common just now is that just like their president that family aint from here...

"What The Fuck With That." I'll be watching you from now on!
"Senator. I am not now, nor have I ever been, an oil trader, and neither has anyone on my behalf. I have never seen a barrel of oil, owned one, bought one, sold one, and neither has anyone on my behalf."

PreviousNext