A Message to those who are struggling with the Dark Side...

Super Moderator

PostTue Aug 17, 2010 1:38 am » by TheDuck

@Naught its not someone from here man so don't worry it seems its from http://www.tinkin.com/ Megame has obviously got a link from there in his thread somewhere or something and the site has been flagged as hosting malware at some point, malware is malicious software which can do a number of things which range in naughtiness lol

I don't let it worry me too much but I would rather not click on dodgy sites if I can help it, no need to push my luck when I don't need to.

I used to use Avast which was good but that was quite heavy on resources, AVG is fine for me (only using 492k memory :shock: )

Just heard someone say on something my Mrs' is watching. "Queen Victoria used Cannabis for her period pains." cool lol
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Super Moderator

PostTue Aug 17, 2010 1:41 am » by TheDuck

lamonema wrote:
theduck wrote:
lamonema wrote:Kill em' with kindness :hugging: or insult them with a smile. :D

You kickass Demobe :cheers:

@knownawareness If you wanna use that language then I can't disagree lol

@lamonema It really pisses people off when they're shouting at you trying to elicit a negative response or start sh*t and you just smile and the more they carry on the bigger your smile gets, then you speak to them all calm and collected and just tell them what's what and there's f**k all they can say, much better than lowering yourself. :flop:

One of my hardest lessons learned. Also, sometimes it is just better to say nothing. :)

Another good lesson, soo many times I've gone to say something but haven't, people have carried on then I've realized sh*t, I'm glad I didn't say that, would have put my foot right in it lol :flop:

Super Moderator

PostTue Aug 17, 2010 1:42 am » by Slith

naught wrote:
theduck wrote:
glenn wrote:@ theduck

Shit, what Anti-Virus do you use ? :o

I'm using Vipre, and I didn't get any problems when I looked at that thread. :scary:

Yeah, that reply from lowsix had me in stitches. :flop: :lol:

Just crappy AVG/Defender...it lasts until 2018 or something stupid so I'm keeping it until I have a problem lol :D

Is the thread worth clicking on?

Duck I get it to? I also got this right after drextin and blacky attacked my raps. I continued forward anyways and my computer was attacked. So Whoever is doing this can fuck off. How does one even do this? Troll to rocks pointed it out on the other thread. Is there a way to find out who did it? If so their ip address should be banned.

I can guarantee you on my life, drex or blacky would not be associated with any of this. Ever!
This is fact!
We can look my friend and do what we can. We can ban the ip's of many people, but some come back as multiple entities, over and over again.

Canubis wrote:

u fell for my missle tow.....its just a pek..... im perma banned 3 times for fags.... so smooch! it

SMAK ME BITCH on the lips....

xmass is coming hard...

Super Moderator

PostTue Aug 17, 2010 1:55 am » by Slith

Yeah,
I've had a couple of viruses too after a couple of disagreements. I wouldn't blame it on anyone attacking me, maybe just clicking on a wrong email could have done it.
But drex and blacky are strait up. What you see is what you get, Which I like them so much. They don't pull punches when they disagree. I know this more than most, but and the end of the day, when all is said and done, they will always remain my true friends.
btw, check pm in a few

Canubis wrote:

u fell for my missle tow.....its just a pek..... im perma banned 3 times for fags.... so smooch! it

SMAK ME BITCH on the lips....

xmass is coming hard...

Super Moderator

PostTue Aug 17, 2010 2:01 am » by TheDuck

Nah its good for me, sometimes the warnings are bogus as it takes a while for the site to be removed from the warning list after the threat/issue is resolved. Anyways :peace: :sleep:

Super Moderator

PostTue Aug 17, 2010 2:06 am » by TheDuck

Night geez don't go to the darkside lol

:shooting: Image

:lol:

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 17, 2010 2:56 am » by Otomon

theduck wrote:The internet is still an extension of your psyche though...

Are you saying its ok for anyone to be a total ass on here or anywhere on the net for that matter?

No bro Im not saying that at all,infact I am against being an asshole on the net.... its just that bottom line I just don't give a flying fuck anymore,I stopped caring about life many years ago,but that's just me cause I am a beast,don't let it get to ya man.
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Super Moderator

PostTue Aug 17, 2010 10:05 am » by TheDuck

otomon wrote:
theduck wrote:The internet is still an extension of your psyche though...

Are you saying its ok for anyone to be a total ass on here or anywhere on the net for that matter?

No bro Im not saying that at all,infact I am against being an asshole on the net.... its just that bottom line I just don't give a flying fuck anymore,I stopped caring about life many years ago,but that's just me cause I am a beast,don't let it get to ya man.

I've never gave a flying f*ck but I care about my 'brother and sisters' I won't let it get to me man lol :lol:

What part of life have you stopped caring about though as its quite complex, I care enough to give strangers a random kind smile, help carry a chair for them if need need an extra one for their forth friend at the Cafe etc...

I don't give a f*ck if a group of lads want to try and stare me out, nah couldn't care about that but I care about people.

Previous