A Message to those who are struggling with the Dark Side...

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 09, 2010 4:03 am » by Newearthman

When I was full of confusing and frusterated feelings I felt lost and a sense that life was not right in some way. I was having too many negative thoughts towards life and unable to put the pieces together. I have learned that knowledge is truley power. I started to feel like I was losing responsabilities for my thoughts and this scared me! I started to feel like these negative thoughts were not my own and I was not being the best that I could be. I felt like I needed to take a stand against the depression that had overwhelmed me and I had grown weak minded. This bothered me greatly and the negativity was starting to compound and stack up. At my most frustrated point I found Coast to Coast AM late at night when I couldn't sleep and was surfing the am dial. Anyway this was the point where I really started to take responsability for my thoughts. I viewed my every thought as being recorded and monitered by people I respect. This made me very consious of my every thought and were it was comming from. I begain to realize allot of my thoughts where completly self destructive towards myself and I didn't have much respect for myself. At this point I realized the only way that I was going to respect myself is if I put the work into it and earn my respect for myself back. I realized the only way was to become a role modle. A role modle for myself in a way. Well anyway I'm starting to lose focuse of my point. The point is to be consious of your thoughts because if they are going in a dark direction you should take a step back and think about where the dark thoughts are comming from. Most of the time it is because like me you where not respecting your self and falling into the trap of feeling week and not worthy or able to command respect and hold a high position in life. I believe this is the battle on Earth...The battle of wills...The dark side is fighting us by bombarding us with negative thoughts and its up to us to not become a victom of this influence. The solution is simple...Just refuse any negative thought you get. I have learned to reject any negativity that trys to dominate my mood. Some times I still get depressed and say to myself...What the fuck is this all about anyway, I don't care about any of these asshole on Earth. I just think to myself about the things I do care about like my dog and friends and family and sharing good times and exploring this phisical world! :peace:

Master Conspirator

PostMon Aug 09, 2010 4:12 am » by Boondox681

your a good guy,new.i appreciate your honesty,bro..thanx
UNITED AND STRONG
"I wish i was there when the horse was stole,but I reckon I'll see the tracks when I get there"
-Abraham Lincoln

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 09, 2010 4:19 am » by Lilith

thanks for this post newearthman, this could be coming from me :cheers:

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 09, 2010 4:56 am » by Newearthman

When I get a buzz on I get very reflective...Thanks to all for the free therapy :hugging: :cheers: :dancing: :sunny: :mrcool: :flop: :soundblast: :dancer: :peace:

Writer

PostMon Aug 09, 2010 5:59 am » by Ahmafi

I am glad you found yourself .
can you find me too ?

Initiate

PostMon Aug 09, 2010 6:09 am » by Madgremlin

I was actually feeling the exact same way through the course of this day. I have been in an incredibly good mood these past few days, as things in my life are starting to turn for the better, but today I felt an overwhelming sense of depression in the most minor things, and then they began to build up. I felt a hopelessness, as to what about I don't know. It seemed almost like the thoughts were not my own, they were in such contrast to how I had been feeling.

I feel like this is simply just the ebb and flow of the rhythmical motion we experience on a karmic and emotional level. But if you know about it, and know that you an change your mood at will (just try it next time, start focusing on positive thoughts) you can keep yourself from swinging into the negative side of life.

Life is a constant battle for your mind, and most people don't even realize they are the ones in control.

Thanks for sharing :flop:
"If IGNORANCE is BLISS, then knock the SMILE off my FACE!"

Initiate

PostMon Aug 09, 2010 7:55 am » by Astroboy777

In the beginning there was only meta-physics, (Spirit) nothing physical... Then there was the big-bang, all of what we see today is because of this birthing of the physical play-ground, everything we see is linked to this event... The grand-unification of all things. Life developed because of this unification. Physical & meta-physical, in the words of the eminent cosmologist, Carl Sagan... We are the way for the universe to know itself, this was no accident, it was meant to be, for what was before the birthing of the universe has always been meta-physical, something without laws, no boundaries, ageless, and ever-present, but did not have the means to know the difference in the forces of light & dark, love & hate, good & evil, because it was linked as one... So the physical play-ground was born, so this could be understood from a different position... To break away into a new dimension, (Physical), you live both ways, only you spirit will never die, it just go back to that other side,(meta-physical) and your body goes back to the physical universe from where it came from in the first place, nothing is wasted. The reason? Well like Carl Sagan said, you are the way for the universe to know itself, you also are the way to know yourself and where you truly came from... Just close your eyes and look inside yourself... you will find that out, if you don't allow yourself to be blinded by the dark side, hate & negativity will just add to the destruction of yourself & others.

You must know yourself before you can know others, you must understand this is a truth, and with it you will find wisdom, and enlightenment, let the light in and you'll see love & understanding are the key to a better life for you and me, and everything else is clear to see, unity is meant to be... Positive… :flop:

‘May The Spirit Of The Universe’s Be With You’

.................................Image

Initiate

PostMon Aug 09, 2010 8:41 am » by Glenn

@newearthman

Just as lilith has said, you could be describing me too. I've felt exactly the same way, especially over the last couple of years, that my negative thoughts aren't my own, and I've also wondered if they are coming from outside.

It's feels like depression has me caught in a negative feedback loop, and I need to find a way out. Your solution of becoming a role model to yourself sounds like a very positive way of breaking that loop, like cognitive therapy for yourself.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us newearthman, very well articulated. :flop: :hugging:

otoel wrote:The books "Swirly Twirly Swastika and Beyond" by Raphael and the book "Words from Old Soul" will never see the light of day...

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 09, 2010 9:08 am » by Pindz

astroboy777 wrote:Then there was the big-bang

:alien51: hilariously unbeliavable story :lol:

Initiate

PostMon Aug 09, 2010 9:10 am » by shifter

newearthman wrote:When I was full of confusing and frusterated feelings I felt lost and a sense that life was not right in some way. I was having too many negative thoughts towards life and unable to put the pieces together. I have learned that knowledge is truley power. I started to feel like I was losing responsabilities for my thoughts and this scared me! I started to feel like these negative thoughts were not my own and I was not being the best that I could be. I felt like I needed to take a stand against the depression that had overwhelmed me and I had grown weak minded. This bothered me greatly and the negativity was starting to compound and stack up. At my most frustrated point I found Coast to Coast AM late at night when I couldn't sleep and was surfing the am dial. Anyway this was the point where I really started to take responsability for my thoughts. I viewed my every thought as being recorded and monitered by people I respect. This made me very consious of my every thought and were it was comming from. I begain to realize allot of my thoughts where completly self destructive towards myself and I didn't have much respect for myself. At this point I realized the only way that I was going to respect myself is if I put the work into it and earn my respect for myself back. I realized the only way was to become a role modle. A role modle for myself in a way. Well anyway I'm starting to lose focuse of my point. The point is to be consious of your thoughts because if they are going in a dark direction you should take a step back and think about where the dark thoughts are comming from. Most of the time it is because like me you where not respecting your self and falling into the trap of feeling week and not worthy or able to command respect and hold a high position in life. I believe this is the battle on Earth...The battle of wills...The dark side is fighting us by bombarding us with negative thoughts and its up to us to not become a victom of this influence. The solution is simple...Just refuse any negative thought you get. I have learned to reject any negativity that trys to dominate my mood. Some times I still get depressed and say to myself...What the fuck is this all about anyway, I don't care about any of these asshole on Earth. I just think to myself about the things I do care about like my dog and friends and family and sharing good times and exploring this phisical world! :peace:

Hey newearthman....don't sweat it. I was in love for many years and when it was all lost I was too. We freaking humans have so many emotions and it can be good or bad. It takes time to adjust and start by surrounding yourself with people who care...family. And if thats not possible just get out and make new friends. Stay away from fear mongorers. Take a walk through the forrest and smell what nature feels like again. Technology has driven everyone away from what nature has to offer. It's all a state of mind. Worrying about this and that can destroy a person. Try day by day and deal with it that way. I understand what you're saying. Also....If confronted with fuckheads like I have....turn away. You know who you are and you don't need the bullshit.

Next