A Message to Zinzana the Muslim Hating DTV Jester

Super Moderator

PostSat Mar 12, 2011 4:10 pm » by Troll2rocks

Jesus he got everyone from Israel banned ?

My god that retard has it coming.
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Super Moderator

PostSat Mar 12, 2011 4:12 pm » by Spock

Yea man - did a sweeping IP ban - and Israel is very small - took out all their ISPs.

It was a ban on the email provider, blew up from there.

I hope Proto finds Zin and kicks his fucking ass.

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 12, 2011 4:38 pm » by Allreadydead

I take it Zin is using a multiproxy software bundle, hiding his ISP by routing through their servers, maybe lukas could ban the ip addresses of the public proxies on the big listings - that may be a start, or we could have all newbies first 5 posts moderated before they appear - I know that smacks a little of censorship, and may require an update to forum software.

Another idea would be e-mail the multiproxy sites webmasters and ask them them to ban DTV from their listings - then all the IP's appearing on the site should be genuine, but again, some members may have a real identity on line problem which makes them use proxies.

Still, that my dumbass thoughts on the subject! :mrgreen:

Super Moderator

PostSat Mar 12, 2011 4:48 pm » by Troll2rocks

allreadydead wrote:I take it Zin is using a multiproxy software bundle, hiding his ISP by routing through their servers, maybe lukas could ban the ip addresses of the public proxies on the big listings - that may be a start, or we could have all newbies first 5 posts moderated before they appear - I know that smacks a little of censorship, and may require an update to forum software.

Another idea would be e-mail the multiproxy sites webmasters and ask them them to ban DTV from their listings - then all the IP's appearing on the site should be genuine, but again, some members may have a real identity on line problem which makes them use proxies.

Thats a very good idea, and may well work in some way, but there are a lot of proxys out there.

And many people use them for genuine reasons.

There is a way to make him stop, but I dare not mention it in on here, but believe me, he fucking deserves it.

We will see how he chuckles when the realization sets in, I doubt there will be any half stoned laugh out louds in the direction of his monitor under a circumstance like this.

There may be another too,

Lol phone the Irael embassy, give his IP, and tell them he has been acting in a very strange manner towards his own country in relation to his online activity.

Lets just see how long he lasts, my guess not long.

But I prefer the first :flop:

PS it must kill him that this post stays up and his get destroyed, lolz

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 12, 2011 4:53 pm » by Allreadydead

troll2rocks - I think I know what you mean - your very naughty to think that! :alien51:

I love your second idea about 'tipping the wink' to the Israel authorities, but he may work for them! :lol: :mrgreen:

:cheers:

Super Moderator

PostSat Mar 12, 2011 4:57 pm » by Spock

allreadydead wrote:I take it Zin is using a multiproxy software bundle, hiding his ISP by routing through their servers, maybe lukas could ban the ip addresses of the public proxies on the big listings - that may be a start, or we could have all newbies first 5 posts moderated before they appear - I know that smacks a little of censorship, and may require an update to forum software.

Been pushing for this for a long time.

Yes - Zin is using a web browser proxy generator. There is no way to stop that - UNLESS we did one thing for the site as a whole...

And I like this idea.

No web based email accounts. The email account that someone signs up with, is linked directly to their ISP. That would solve the entire problem. That would even trump the idea of making DTV a pay site.

No more anonymous cowards.

Super Moderator

PostSat Mar 12, 2011 4:59 pm » by The57ironman

what are some the screen-names he's been ?...jus' curious...tryin' to sort it out for myself...you mods have obviously been payin' close attention to the haters that post here...

i tend to (dis)miss that crap...

i'm glad that you're payin' close attention...

...you know it's autumn in New England
....when you have to run your air conditioning and heat...
in the same day..

Super Moderator

PostSat Mar 12, 2011 5:01 pm » by Troll2rocks

spock wrote:

Yes - Zin is using a web browser proxy generator. There is no way to stop that - UNLESS we did one thing for the site as a whole...

And I like this idea.

No web based email accounts. The email account that someone signs up with, is linked directly to their ISP. That would solve the entire problem. That would even trump the idea of making DTV a pay site.

This needs to be put forward to lucas.

I think thats a solution that while may not be in everyones interests, is a solution to what seems a bigger problem.

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 12, 2011 5:08 pm » by Allreadydead

spock wrote:

And I like this idea.

A neat idea - I have no problem with that - my e-mail account is my BT sign up one - but I don't know about others! :mrgreen:

Super Moderator

PostSat Mar 12, 2011 5:14 pm » by Spock

Good deal - I will ask Lukas to read this thread. He hasn't been keen on the idea of moving in either of those directions, but he witnesses the frustration. He does have a good head on his shoulders, and has always helped when we have asked, unless he thought our reactions were knee-jerk, and yes, sometimes they are.

@TROLL - absolutely, in a perfect world we wouldn't have to deal with this type of bullshit, but to make something worthwhile, takes sacrifices.

It's the one's that would refuse that, that I would question. Thanks for backing something mature and solid.

PreviousNext