A missing point about true disclosure.

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 30, 2010 8:09 am » by Punjedi

I am not trying to throw a thorn into the thought processes that we all are very enjoyably displaying here I am just doing what I usually do and I am throwing out a counter-point.

How much disclosure can really come from government releases of whatever info they may or may not have been hiding?

For instance, just because TPTB say "Oh sure, we have been contacting aliens, they are everywhere" and proceed to show us documents and images....

wouldn't it be more truthfully said that if extra-terrestrials did in fact land, show themselves, or be made public in some fashion through their own actions, then that would be the true disclosure we are looking for?

I see and hear and probably have even made some similiar claims that we can't trust anything government related, so why would we not only expect them to release any true evidence, but even more interesting is...why would we believe it?

Thoughts please :mrgreen:
Nihil Sine Fide!

Initiate

PostThu Sep 30, 2010 8:25 am » by Godsofatlantis

True disclosure is finding out the truth for yourself.

I don't expect we are going to be spoon fed everything. I think the best disclosure is finding things out for ourselves because we are more inclined to believe it and we trust ourselves most of the time.
Remember folks if you want to block post's from known disinfo or wacko's go to the friends and foe's section of the control panel.

In no time you won't have to sort out through all that crap they post.

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 30, 2010 8:49 am » by Iwanci

Thinking along your logic then… what do we really and truly know about anything in life other than what we have been taught or been allowed to experience?

The truth is what you want it to be, disclosure will come, as difficult as it may be it is unavoidable that at some point there is going to be enough pressure and evidence and TPTB will no longer be able to fully hide it. How much information they release and in what quantities is different story altogether.

Even if Aliens did land on earth and declare themselves, the question then becomes, to whom do they declare themselves, I am certain they will be swept into meetings with TPTB and we will never know the true extent of their purpose.

Small steps I guess in the revelation and the story will unfold, this is happening and in increasing numbers, the sad reality is that just like everything else we ‘think we know’ we will never truly know 100% of the detail, I am a firm believer that no ONE person actually knows 100 percent of the detail, such is the conspiracy and the illusion that TPTB have deliberately cut even themselves from every knowing the full spectrum of the entirety.
My opinion only, however, it does explain why whistleblowers often only have parts of the puzzle and no-one is ever able to present conclusive evidence for ANY event that occurs whether or not it is Alien related or just the human race waging war against itself.
Truth is that the truth will never be the truth. To determine what the truth is you would also need to understand the nature of the truth, the ‘truth’ can be quite a different reality to different people with different perceptions, beliefs, mindsets, biases etc. A harsh reality that we all need to live with and cope with.

The truth is what ‘we’ (the individuals) make it, we gather information, piece it together in our minds and place a title on it (believe or not believe), we then question accept/decline it and move on to the next topic etc. This is why on ANY given topic, with ANY amount of evidence (credible or not) we will always have differences of opinions between groups of people. If an UFO lands on the Whitehouse lawn, those present will believe what they saw, however, given the right framework they could be made to discount the evidence that their very own eyes saw. This is not uncommon and is a reason why many people who actually witnessed unspeakable events take place often deny that the even had even occurred.
I believe that no one will ever know 100percent of the ‘truth’ simply because we don’t actually really know what the ‘truth’ is .Let’s just watch this one unfold and take comfort in the fact that what we suspected was correct about the existence of extraterrestrial life is at its base level actually correct.

Tried to keep this simple but got a little deep, hopefully I didn’t confuse anyone with my ranting…
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Initiate

PostThu Sep 30, 2010 8:58 am » by Strider2

I think that expecting disclosure from the government is like trying to milk a bull. If you do get something, it won't be what you expect and it'll be only something that works for them.

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 30, 2010 9:14 am » by Iwanci

Telocvovim what are ze speaking about.. I sink I underztood it, you had me at hello but then you lost me… I agree that you don’t know what you don’t know so I can understand that even if the truth is in your face your probably wouldn’t recognize it.. got that part, but what about the rest? What’s that about? The last line I mean…

The truth is definitely what you make it… but there are also many factors which taint reality and truth, such as ‘illusion’ ‘distortion’, ‘distraction’, etc and even the best one.. ‘lies’. All these often make it difficult for the truth to be seen and all serve to taint the true picture. If we are strong enough to see through some of the trash and are willing to be guided (caution here) the truth often presents itself to us. We might also need to swallow some pride and admit that we were not as clever as we thought, pride and ego go a long way in distorting facts and creating bias.

The path to the truth is honesty, funny that these two things are the same.
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 30, 2010 9:26 am » by Ridee

i believe that once the government comes forward with this and establishes it once it for all , well phase II will begin

wistleblowers , physical evidences , clear videos , photos , all hell will break loose and at some point the E.T. will land or just speak us directly

one step at the time ;)

try to imagine it like a big stone going up a hill reaching the top and falls from the another side

watch the post i have just made , "guys you need to see this " Bassett is the man to follow about post disclosure era imo
My blog --- > http://uplifting7.blogspot.com/

Initiate

PostThu Sep 30, 2010 9:32 am » by Knowthetruth

I think even with the Gov announcing and letting us know that there is other life out there and have been contacted... there still be be many secrets and hidden information from the public.

Initiate

PostThu Sep 30, 2010 9:33 am » by Knowthetruth

I mean they have hid it well enough so far so i doubt after disclosure we will see Alien entities walk freely among us. But getting closure to the truth is a big step imo.

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 30, 2010 11:19 am » by Mediasorcerer

telocvovim wrote:when ze spanish conquistadores arrived in ze new world.. ze indians were not able to see ze ships that were offshore in plain sight.... cauz they didnt expect something like this to see...

but i bet they knew more about ze workings of the all than the guys that were bringing them their new faith with blood iron and tears...

no one but urself will ever disclose smth important for ur life...

now that it an excellent point,do you need to see it to believe it,or believe it to see it???
and you are right,who needs a bunch of consistent liars like governments to tell us anything,we probly know as much or more than them anyhow.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do