a nice daytime UFO, CA - USA

Initiate

PostSat Jul 31, 2010 11:40 am » by Mumin

From the source:
"we have Video footage from Huntington Beach, California, USA . According to eyewitness " Down below video footage is only six minutes of a two hour video taping on July 23, 2010. I was holding the camera for two hours straight and at the end another saucer flew by at 3:49, I paused for everyone to see."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5pzmf3h ... r_embedded

unfortunately... again, not very clear footage. Let's start a fund where we provide good video equipment to sky watchers! :D

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 31, 2010 11:51 am » by Pindz

Upload to Disclose.tv

interesting vid ! thx .... there are more UFOs in this footage than the shining one

Initiate

PostSat Jul 31, 2010 11:53 am » by Princessleia

mumin wrote: Let's start a fund where we provide good video equipment to sky watchers! :D

I so agree!!! However, that is a new video to me and it looks clearer than some! It could be a kite that is made out of metallic material. However, hard to judge how high it is from the ground.

Initiate

PostSat Jul 31, 2010 11:58 am » by Princessleia

pindz wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

interesting vid ! thx .... there are more UFOs in this footage than the shining one

I know what you are considering UFOs without stating it! You are probably thinking 3:52 in the video, where two shadow looking dots in the video is captured that look like discs. :lol:

Initiate

PostSat Jul 31, 2010 12:57 pm » by Mumin

yes pindz, but it's the same problem again. As long as the footage isn't clear it could be a little fly just in front of the lens or a huge mothership 20 miles away. We will never know from this kind of video footage.
I have really nice professional video gear with powerful low-light lenses, but I would never have the patience to sit and watch the skies. Maybe I'll have a go on a clear night. I'll post it here IF something happens to show up.