A Non-Marketing Attempt at Full Disclosure of "THE 999 PLAN"

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jun 19, 2009 2:47 am » by Lowsix

@ Cornbread..

I actively suggested that if he wanted to discuss his ideas, that to make his own thread, so that we can discuss it on its merits alone, and outside the context of other thread topics.. SO for THAT..I do take some responsibility..(and aside from 999's ideas being mine, i actually would take FULL responsibility becuase i really did push for a separate thread..so f its offensive, please take MY sincere apology, and dont ask Bruce to take the heat...

I pushed the idea, so that he could present his thoughts objectively, and it appears hes done so, without so much a pitch mentality as "here is my plan, here are my ideals" sort of way..and I think its valid..

So Bruce..PLEASE allow Cornbreads critique to fall on me, instead of you....I myself thought this post was framed properly, and have no objections...well..mostly becuase I encouraged it...

999plan wrote:To everyone else, I know this sounds largely like a sales pitch ... but really, how does one tell the difference between just BS and something genuinely real with true sincerity. The answer is it can only be personally experienced one person at a time and then you draw your conclusions from there based on the content of the ideas and the motivation, strength of character, and experience of the person presenting it.
Bruce

I havent had a chacne to go through it all yet, but id say that you framed it in such a manner as to lay it all out on the table as id imagined, and put it up for scrutiny..without typical sales teasers and whatnot so while i can only speak for myself..Id say that was an open an honest way to discuss what youre doing, and is much respected..

The world turns on new ideas, and the new idea is the ONE thing that still makes america more competitive than much of the world..

By no stretch did i mean to imply that discussing your ideas would be taken as marketing in all situations..becuase as youve done here, youve laid your idea bare, and not seemingy held back..

I will respond when ive had a chance to go through it thoroughly to address it on its merits.

Thanks, Bruce.

L6
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 19, 2009 2:50 am » by Zegtelzegtel

you seem to be very motivated..... ok whatever..i dont believe in it any way there must be something behind all this...you are smart enough to know that this never will be applicated... :cheers:
EARRINGS = POSSIBLE HOLOGRAM DEVICE
Pindz

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jun 19, 2009 2:52 am » by Lowsix

Lol Bruce..

Dont get too frustrated man..

I did tell you how people feel about 'marketing" and while you werent doing that in this thread..these responses give you an idea of the temperature of the market right?

Dont worry about serving the ball back over the fence on every objection or overcoming every one..you simply cant...view it like presenting a business plan to the bank..
Its the banks job to question every single detail..

Take the critiques that might be valid, and just give a nod to the rest...
New ideas always meet resistance..even the good ones..

I still respect that you laid it all out there man..
dont judge too harshly, because you gotta remember the theme of our forum.
Its Ufos and Cropcircles..not work cycles..
Just take that into account..

peace..
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Initiate

PostFri Jun 19, 2009 2:54 am » by 999plan

cornbread714 wrote:Bruce, I get the feeling you're sincere and trying to make money.
Nothing really wrong with that.
No matter what I think of your plan, I do think it's out of line for a new member to constantly push a personal/and or business agenda on EVERY SINGLE POST!

It's rude and will not be respected here.

That may be, but I'm willing to take that chance with you guys since you are after all "Disclose.tv". Why does there need to be a context or even a limitation for that matter on exactly WHAT is disclosed? If I want to take the risk of giving away any intellectual property for FREE than maybe that should tell you and everyone else something.

I tell you, it's the people who raise their voice the loudest that eventually get heard ... often, they are the one's who truly create the most change in our society. Why remain in complicit servitude to the same old processes ... when people truly open their minds and souls to the new and unknown, that's when real things start to happen!

And I am absolutely sincere and at this point much less considered about my own financial welfare ... I don't think I can get much further in debt, fortunately ... so consider this a rebirth for me (maybe that helps you understand my mindset ... up is the only direction for me).

Initiate

PostFri Jun 19, 2009 2:55 am » by 999plan

Honestly, gotta go sing in my Church choir ... be back later to rejoin the discussion ...

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jun 19, 2009 3:01 am » by Cornbread714

999plan wrote:
cornbread714 wrote:Bruce, I get the feeling you're sincere and trying to make money.
No matter what I think of your plan, I do think it's out of line for a new member to constantly push a personal/and or business agenda on EVERY SINGLE POST!

That may be, but I'm willing to take that chance with you guys since you are after all "Disclose.tv". Why does there need to be a context or even a limitation for that matter on exactly WHAT is disclosed? If I want to take the risk of giving away any intellectual property for FREE than maybe that should tell you and everyone else something.

I tell you, it's the people who raise their voice the loudest that eventually get heard ... often, they are the one's who truly create the most change in our society. Why remain in complicit servitude to the same old processes ... when people truly open their minds and souls to the new and unknown, that's when real things start to happen!

And I am absolutely sincere and at this point much less considered about my own financial welfare ... I don't think I can get much further in debt, fortunately ... so consider this a rebirth for me (maybe that helps you understand my mindset ... up is the only direction for me).

No harm done. I did read the plan and I gave you an honest critique. I think my math was right, please check my second post, or maybe I misunderstood what you're saying, but I think I got the idea...
Anyway, I hope we can get past the one-issue postings and actually hear what you think about some OTHER stuff... you seem like an interesting guy.
Does that sound like a prolution?
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Initiate

PostFri Jun 19, 2009 6:00 am » by 999plan

cornbread714 wrote:
999plan wrote:

No harm done. I did read the plan and I gave you an honest critique. I think my math was right, please check my second post, or maybe I misunderstood what you're saying, but I think I got the idea...
Anyway, I hope we can get past the one-issue postings and actually hear what you think about some OTHER stuff... you seem like an interesting guy.
Does that sound like a prolution?

I'm back ... in case anyone missed me.

Separate topic Corn: Did you see my response about the Ring UFO over King's Dominion and my theory about Crop Circles? On the Ring, I ried to give a prelim. visual analysis based on what I see and tie it to some scientific logic ... not sure if my meteorlogical input is 100% accurate, but I threw it out there anyway ... Drex and Con seemed interested in my crop circle theory ... I may have spawned some of that "balls of light" stuff that Con got retorted with pretty hard by everyone ...

Anyhow, just wanted you to know that I'm interested in much more than just what I'm trying to present ... as an Engineer formerly working on some neat aerospace stuff, I'm inclined to believe much is military/government related, but there is that portion that just screams something else ...

There's many smart people here and of course your occasional bozo (hopefully, I'm not looked at as that one), I just wish the government would more positively tap all this intellect. Only my opinion, but it's arrogance to assume that only one person, one group, or even one entity has all the solutions (or as I like to put it ... prolutions ...LOL)!

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 19, 2009 9:24 am » by Clawspiracy

Hmmm. As an artist... I prefer the 5 Hour Work Week myself. Leaves more time for living on this nice little planet. My way.

It's good to see that people are producing ideas instead of fear. for that, I applaud you, Bruce.
It's a Clawspiracy...

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jun 19, 2009 2:17 pm » by Cornbread714

999plan wrote:
I'm back ... in case anyone missed me.

Separate topic Corn: Did you see my response about the Ring UFO over King's Dominion and my theory about Crop Circles? On the Ring, I ried to give a prelim. visual analysis based on what I see and tie it to some scientific logic ... not sure if my meteorlogical input is 100% accurate, but I threw it out there anyway ... Drex and Con seemed interested in my crop circle theory ... I may have spawned some of that "balls of light" stuff that Con got retorted with pretty hard by everyone ...

Anyhow, just wanted you to know that I'm interested in much more than just what I'm trying to present ... as an Engineer formerly working on some neat aerospace stuff, I'm inclined to believe much is military/government related, but there is that portion that just screams something else ...

There's many smart people here and of course your occasional bozo (hopefully, I'm not looked at as that one), I just wish the government would more positively tap all this intellect. Only my opinion, but it's arrogance to assume that only one person, one group, or even one entity has all the solutions (or as I like to put it ... prolutions ...LOL)!

Bruce, we're cool.
I agree with Claw about producing ideas rather than fear. Good luck and welcome.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 19, 2009 2:44 pm » by Thesaint

Corn Wrote Bruce, I get the feeling you're sincere and trying to make money.
No matter what I think of your plan, I do think it's out of line for a new member to constantly push a personal and/or business agenda on EVERY SINGLE POST!

I don't know whether it's rude or not as I can't see inside the mans (how sexist I am) head but either way it's quite flattering that its put to us on here as its quite complex for the average Joe. If its genuinely being pushed for the good then great if it's for personal gain or a lift up the ladder then Corn is right it ain't for here. Who Knows? You should change the logo though to either a five pointed pentagram with a goats head in the middle or a Swastica (I'm only joking maybe a large eye) but if it does become succesful in India don't use a sacrificed cow for your letterheads. If it's for he right reasons then I wish you the best of luck my friend. (I do think that the status quo we have at present, if it serves the wrong people, then it will be hard to change if not impossible)

Edited to add that, yes I class myself as an average Joe!

Edited again after I saw this Honestly, gotta go sing in my Church choir ... be back later to rejoin the discussion Oh my, whole idea should be thrown in the bin. IMO Corn Is So right, sorry Corn I should have been more inciteful.

PreviousNext