A Non-Marketing Attempt at Full Disclosure of "THE 999 PLAN"

Initiate

PostFri Jun 19, 2009 3:50 pm » by Pauldamo

efficiency!sounds like your trying to ring the last drops of blood from the poor workers.

Initiate

PostFri Jun 19, 2009 8:17 pm » by 999plan

For those who have responded, I appreciate all the constructive comments and thoughtful insights made so far ... anything rude and overtly antagonistic will of course be ignored.

I understand that I am introducing something quite "out there" to you which at its core, may challenge and confront your traditional principles and conventions.

So far, I have received very little (if any) input to support why my METHOD and this PLAN are either mathematically incorrect or theoretically flawed in terms of logic or why it's not a viable plan for our society and economies. The type of responses I was hoping for are those based on thoughtful insights and verifiable statistical analysis ... not pure subjective conjecture like, "It simply won't work" or "It's been thought of and tried before". If what you say is correct, then prove it to me. I feel I've done my part so far to FREELY provide everyone with my logic, theory, analysis; basically the What, When, Where, Why, and How. My Patent Search last year relating to alternative calendars and schedules revealed absolutely nothing remotely close to my proposed 9-day pattern? If you factually know it's been tried before, I would certainly appreciate knowing your source because I didn't find it anywhere during my research. Actually, someone told me that Air-Tran and the Amish (sounds like a band name) may be using a similar type of schedule ... if so, I would like your help to verify it.

Subjective opinions are fine and have there place, everyone has one, and they are very valuable because they help us make decisions in life.

But my request and challenge here still remains to everyone, give me your best objective analytical evaluation. Impress me with your amazing intellect. Those are the types of discussions I will actively participate in here on Disclose.tv. As a seeker of Truth and disclosure, no one here should settle for anything less!

If it's not already, let's make this the best scientific site on the internet for real DISCLOSURE ... you want people to say, "There are surely other sites out there, but then there's DISCLOSE.TV. Those guys really KNOW what the #%$* they're talking about!" That's how you gain respect and credibility. Sure it's fun to just look at UFO and Mars videos all day (guilty as charged) and vent a little through the blogs. But is that really what or all your after? Challenge yourself; not by making it like work, but rather like brain food toward inquisitive discovery.

There are truly some brilliant and connected people here; way above my IQ or networking resources, and that's what I hope to tap, and whenever possible, try and provide my objective analytical input as well.

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 19, 2009 10:00 pm » by Thesaint

Disclose Tv,Those guys really KNOW what the #%$* they're talking about!" That's how you gain respect and credibility. Sure it's fun to just look at UFO and Mars videos all day (guilty as charged) and vent a little through the blogs. But is that really what or all your after?

Mate flattery might get you somewhere but the comment above doesn't make sense. Yes we do want to look at UFO and Mars vids and other related topics all day, Thats what this site is all about and that's why we come here. If I want to watch Frasier and Everybody Loves Raymond I'll go to the Comedy Channel. I'm not being rude just honest. Surely you need to focus on the people who are the ones that could expedite your plan.

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 19, 2009 10:04 pm » by Zegtelzegtel

Bruce..

Sorry wanted to apoligise...I thought about it...and its maybe a good idea

3days of work 1 day rest 3 days of work 3days of rest

just wanted to say that i was maybe a bit negative sorry for that.

:cheers:

Initiate

PostFri Jun 19, 2009 10:50 pm » by 999plan

zegtelzegtel wrote:Bruce..

That's why I'm throwing it out there my friend for everyone to seriously evaluate, reflect on, and if boldly intrepid enough, give it a serious try at some type of implementation. We gain nothing by not trying; it's when we try and succeed, or more so, try and fail, that we are able to then take the next step ... good luck my friend!

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 20, 2009 12:02 am » by Flecktarn

zegtelzegtel wrote:you seem to be very motivated..... ok whatever..i dont believe in it any way there must be something behind all this...you are smart enough to know that this never will be applicated... :cheers:

its been tried and it didnt work check out rolls royce aero systems in the uk ,the staff hated it also tried in air bus now gkn defence uk the unions hated it ,even the management did not like it its not a new ideal ,concepts like this forget that at the end of the day we are human and not robots ,i have made coments on the videos before ,and it was not liked ,and as i said try pitching this to big business and see what comments you get then ,who benifits because the staff never did ,lots of uk and european companys tried this and failed with all aspects ,usa might be different
ImageImage

Super Moderator

PostSat Jun 20, 2009 12:20 am » by Spock

zegtelzegtel wrote:Bruce..

I have to admit - my wife's schedule for the past year is 2 on - 2 off - 2 on - 1 off - and she has never been happier.
Last edited by Spock on Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostSat Jun 20, 2009 3:53 am » by Hesop

Okay, I'll give you my 2 cents.
You don't sound like an engineer, you sound like a car salesman. (just being honest)
I have experience with patents and marketing. Pretty sure you mentioned a patent search for this? Sorry, correct me if I'm wrong, but this is an idea, not a device. Not patentable. That's the first thing you learn about patents. What they cover. Designs, (that's what this is) are only covered by Copyright.
I honestly don't see anything even sellable here. It's an idea/design only.
A high number of places are already turning to a much more efficient system of 4x10-3 now. Savings are seen in utilities, and workers are happier to have 3 days off to spend with their families, after working 4 10hr days.
Having experience with larger number of employees, and difficulty with employee turnover, I can tell you 6 day work weeks will lead to worker burnout and low employee moral. That is a fact. In the current economic situation, with cutbacks already present, many workers are already taking on more stress, extra duties, to keep their jobs. 6 days would be too much. Employee turnover would climb, offsetting any advantages anyone might be able to slightly hash out of the numbers.

The only thing I can see you might be able to do for profit is act as a consultant. But once you get into the office of any major Human Resouces office, they'll probably just tell you the same thing I just did.

Initiate

PostSat Jun 20, 2009 4:40 am » by Johnsmith

999plan wrote:So far, I have received very little (if any) input to support why my METHOD and this PLAN are either mathematically incorrect or theoretically flawed in terms of logic or why it's not a viable plan for our society and economies. The type of responses I was hoping for are those based on thoughtful insights and verifiable statistical analysis ... not pure subjective conjecture like, "It simply won't work" or "It's been thought of and tried before". If what you say is correct, then prove it to me.

Pure logic is flawed itself, that's the point, imo. Society is mainly illogical and when trying to implement something new for the entire world, one must sacrifice everything rational and come up with something so unbelievable that the majority would follow it. Martial artists know this very well, as more deception is applied, as less force is needed.

Initiate

PostSat Jun 20, 2009 5:26 am » by Kyo121

lets not forget there are also jobs like farmer where you work 7 days a week with no day off oh wait...that wouldn't really change nothing with 9 days week...

jokes aside i can't seem to grasp WHY you'd need to change how many days is in a week really...it'd still end up with the same amount of days in the end, like you say it could be a 3 on 1 off 3 on 1 off day without it ever having anything to do with changing how many days in a week btw that's only 8 days but whatever what do i know i'm just another simpleton farmer.

PreviousNext