A Non-Marketing Attempt at Full Disclosure of "THE 999 PLAN"

Initiate
Posts: 309
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:50 pm

PostSun Jun 21, 2009 7:38 am » by 999plan


thesaint wrote:My friend, If you are trying to make a real difference to humanity and as you know not all of humanity believes in God then why say this "God's real Truth" Don't you think that anyone trying to help humanity should be seen to have no connection to religion. I on a personal level find religion offensive. That is why I have a problem with Alex Jones. He has some great fight in him for, I believe, great reasons but I am put of with his "Fire and Brimstone" mentallity. If you pitch anything anywhere you have to have to be seen to having no ties to anything or anybody except the product itself. You need to be seen to have neutrality. Just being honest. No need to come back as this is just to let you know that a Christian pitching to an infidel is just the same as an Infidel pitching to a Christian. The whole point being that the product starts to become secondary just because of a comment when really it shouldn't matter, but it does, cos I am the proof! Regards Adam Zapel

and to add from Cornbread
With all due respect, you're a Christian. How does the eye in the pyramid relate to the Christian faith? And don't you think the number 999 coupled with that image might scare people who are Christian or who are superstitious about the Number of the Beast and all that other mumbo-jumbo?
I'm really just curious, because it seems potentially counter-productive to, and possibly inadvertently misrepresentative of, the motive behind your overall 'plan'.

This is so right corn, don't mean to blow smoke up yer bum but you do bring up some good points. This guy seems to be really switched on to pitch this idea and yet so naive when it comes to other stuff like symbolism. Its not the history of a symbol that matters so much as what it represents to the people that live in the now. If I was using a Swastika to represent my business or product which had nothing to do with the Nat Socialists until the 30s and is only an old sankgrit religious symbol (all being it was reversed) then I would be asking for trouble as to people now it represents the Nazi's (I know its an extreme comparison but it's just to make the point) It also goes with you advertising the fact openly with regard to your choir practice. You would think it would be a good selling point, well maybe 100 years ago but we are becoming more aware and some of us really do find it quite annoying. Unwittingly you could put off Christians because of your symbolism and you could put of non Christians because of your Christian bent. (IMO)

Knackered, going to Devil Worship now I mean bed. Night!


There are 6 out of 7 billion people on this planet that disagree with you and absolutely do have some form of religious Faith; the majority of these believe in monotheism, the belief in one God. Unfortunately for you my friend, you are largely in the minority. As mentioned before, religion is an expression of one's Faith. In other words, religion was a man-made construct to reflect one's inner believe (Faith) in God. God hasn't been made to prove the existence of religion. Believing in God's existence is the essence of having Faith. It doesn't matter what the actual religion is (of course there are some limitations such as those misguided to follow the evils of Satan). All religions are a doorway to understanding and knowing God.

On a more personal note, do you really believe my intentions are nothing more than self-serving, seeking only profit at every opportunity? I assure you, I really am a member of my church choir and that we have practice every Thursday which is why I had to go at the time. If you thought this was some false intention on my part to try and just look better in the eyes of everyone to "profit" somehow from any of this, I can only say that you are sadly mistaken my friend.

I will pray for you and all non-believers, not in the sense that you should be specifically a Christian which is my doorway, but more so that you will one day come to understand real Truth through the knowledge and existence of God!

Bruce

Further Edit: BTW, your name "thesaint" ... just as you were concerned about me misleading anyone with my symbol, aren't you concerned people will think you are actually religious? I understand the implied sarcasm, but likewise, it is truly offensive and you might consider a more Earthly or ET-based name ... just being honest!

Conspirator
Posts: 1812
Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:23 am

PostSun Jun 21, 2009 10:12 pm » by Thesaint


Tell me one I haven't heard. You obviously haven't read why I'm called the saint and I can't find a reason to tell you but it has nothing to do with religion and as you quite rightly said religion is a man made concept. I am not going to argue with you about religion as I find it offensive, period. Don't quote me figures, might has never been right whether you like to think so or not. Your arguments don't stand up for if they did the world would still be round because at one time 99.9% of the worlds populous believed it was round. Where they right? of course not. So please don't try and and talk to me about religion as you just add to the fact of why I hate it so much. You don't seem to see that it's possible you are wrong, and whether there is a God or not, that immovable attitude and unquestioning faith is why there is such man made and collosus problems in the world. (and why ratings for religious dogma rarely rise above one star) Sorry, just being honest!
p.s. no need to come back lets just agree to disagree, (unless your a Judo player)

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10609
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:11 pm

PostSun Jun 21, 2009 10:32 pm » by Cornbread714


999plan wrote: it is a perceptional TEST for everyone to see who are those worthy with true Faith and to separate them from who are false. My best to you my friend!


That's about all I needed to know.
Thanks for your time.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Initiate
Posts: 309
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:50 pm

PostSun Jun 21, 2009 11:12 pm » by 999plan


thesaint wrote:Tell me one I haven't heard. You obviously haven't read why I'm called the saint and I can't find a reason to tell you but it has nothing to do with religion and as you quite rightly said religion is a man made concept. I am not going to argue with you about religion as I find it offensive, period. Don't quote me figures, might has never been right whether you like to think so or not. Your arguments don't stand up for if they did the world would still be round because at one time 99.9% of the worlds populous believed it was round. Where they right? of course not. So please don't try and and talk to me about religion as you just add to the fact of why I hate it so much. You don't seem to see that it's possible you are wrong, and whether there is a God or not, that immovable attitude and unquestioning faith is why there is such man made and collosus problems in the world. (and why ratings for religious dogma rarely rise above one star) Sorry, just being honest!
p.s. no need to come back lets just agree to disagree, (unless your a Judo player)


What, do you think the world is flat??? I'll chuck that up to a stressful typo. On the contrary, you're asking me to posit the chance that just maybe God doesn't exist. While it may be scientifically logical for one to leave open alternative possibilities, Faith (as you know or as someone has probably explained to you) requires absolutely nothing to support it. Faith = Truth = God. Personally, I couldn't care what my rating is ... do you think I'm saying any of this for ratings? My friend, I'm concerned about helping to save souls, and if my words sincerely challenge you or anyone else here to dig much deeper than analyzing things purely on the surface, I feel I've done my spiritual job. I think there are several topics you and I might share a similar mindset. I'm just asking you to not categorically dismiss Faith; not religion because simply put, Faith is completely internal whereas religion is an external mechanism to help you get at that internal perspective.

That's all the rebuttals for me since I started the started the back and forth, but your free to give another rebuttal if you want.

Personally, I enjoy actively discussing why people believe as they do ... cheers my friend! :cheers: :cheers:

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 415
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:24 am

PostSun Jun 21, 2009 11:31 pm » by Kyo121


Earth isn't roud...it's what's the word? elliptical? it bulges out at the equator and hence not "round" is what thesaint meant to say...probably.

I don't believe in the Faith=Truth=God BS, Faith does not equals truth, and truth doesn't always equals god.....unless of course you're one of those people who think everything happen is god's will...then well i guess it would be...for you just not everyone. Maybe i misunderstand or something but i thought this whole 999 plan of yours is for the betterment of ALL mankind...not just those who believe in god, since you never take into consideration that such an idea accompanied by a religious(faith as you would say) would be hard to swallow for people of other faiths. Your Holy Trinity which apparently was the basis for your idea of 999 plan doesn't exist in all religions, how then would they understand or willing to accept such an idea?

Conspirator
Posts: 1812
Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:23 am

PostMon Jun 22, 2009 12:08 am » by Thesaint


Yes, I meant flat glad you came back to pull me up on that, it speaks volumes. I won't be coming back to debate religion with you though my friend, as I say it annoys me. kyo121 yes of course you are right it is eliptical. What anoys me kyo121 is that there are plenty of people who don't believe in the concept of God or religion in general but are willing to admit that there could be the possibility and yet I have never met a practicing Christian (and I say that because I don't know many other people who are not born into the christian faith except the odd one or two and that includes me as I came from a strict Christian, Church of England background), that is willing to admit that here could be the possibility that they could be wrong. It's like :bang; So how can you have sensible debate, you can't so I try and steer clear as I do find it irritating. Nothing personal 999, as I say let,s just agree to disagree.

Initiate
Posts: 309
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:50 pm

PostMon Jun 22, 2009 12:20 am » by 999plan


OK, maybe enough discussion on the religious tie-in to all this for now ... does anyone else have any specifics regarding the ALTERNATIVE WORK SCHEDULE METHOD which this post was mainly and objectively suppose to discuss?

Initiate
Posts: 165
Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:14 pm

PostMon Jun 22, 2009 12:40 am » by Anrk0207


cornbread714 wrote:Well, if it wasn't for the scary logo and the name, you might have a chance in finding a few followers.
I hardly think changing the calendar and asking people to work an extra 80 hours per year is going to pull us out of the crisis.
Besides, your math is wrong. The current standard is 40 hours for 50 weeks, in many cases 49 (minus holidays), so you're really asking for at least 160 extra hours, maybe more like 200.
Of course this would increase productivity, in theory, if you didn't factor in fatigue, but how many people are ready for the 52 HOUR WORK WEEK?
And we're going to shift to a new calendar world-wide?
Can you imagine the "productivity" that would be wasted on a massive scale that it would take to convert our entire system over to a 9 day week?
America wouldn't even convert to the metric system, which made infinitely more sense than your proposal...

But good luck anyway... :cheers:
I like dreamers. Seriously...

i agree in one word "SHIT"

Initiate
Posts: 165
Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:14 pm

PostMon Jun 22, 2009 12:42 am » by Anrk0207


anrk0207 wrote:
cornbread714 wrote:Well, if it wasn't for the scary logo and the name, you might have a chance in finding a few followers.
I hardly think changing the calendar and asking people to work an extra 80 hours per year is going to pull us out of the crisis.
Besides, your math is wrong. The current standard is 40 hours for 50 weeks, in many cases 49 (minus holidays), so you're really asking for at least 160 extra hours, maybe more like 200.
Of course this would increase productivity, in theory, if you didn't factor in fatigue, but how many people are ready for the 52 HOUR WORK WEEK?
And we're going to shift to a new calendar world-wide?
Can you imagine the "productivity" that would be wasted on a massive scale that it would take to convert our entire system over to a 9 day week?
America wouldn't even convert to the metric system, which made infinitely more sense than your proposal...

But good luck anyway... :cheers:
I like dreamers. Seriously...

i agree in one word "SHIT"

when i arive i'll bring the fire.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 415
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:24 am

PostMon Jun 22, 2009 1:10 am » by Kyo121


999plan wrote:OK, maybe enough discussion on the religious tie-in to all this for now ... does anyone else have any specifics regarding the ALTERNATIVE WORK SCHEDULE METHOD which this post was mainly and objectively suppose to discuss?


agreed, as for the work schedule i say why fix what isn't broken....seriously with your ideas of 1 days off 3 days work 1 day off etc it could still be accomplished without ever touching the subject of how many days a week it should be, most employer pay by month anyway who care how many week it is, if it's a 9 days week is it still 4 week a month? cause then that'd be something employers would be interested in maybe. No offense but your idea on changing the work schedule is just silly since it's entirely up to the employer how many day on before you get a day off.


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook