A Non-Marketing Attempt at Full Disclosure of "THE 999 PLAN"

Initiate

PostThu Jun 18, 2009 11:56 pm » by 999plan

Introduction:

I want to make it very clear that everyone is welcome to challenge the context, form, and presentation of any and all aspects of the following information. My primary focus here is full and open disclosure of a newly conceived method for peer review, and hopefully the development of an even better disclosure approach through your constructive comments here so that together we can effectively share this knowledge with a much larger global forum.

While it is true that this is currently tied to a marketing / consultant site (where I might add that I haven’t made a dime on it so far), I have chosen to omit that link here so that everyone is clear on my intentions and it doesn’t lead to more confusion and speculation on your part. In short, I have been challenged by several people on this site to objectively present all this in more of an academia type of approach. I will attempt to do so.

First, I would like to give everyone a little background on how all this evolved and then present the method, theory, pros/cons, and plan; not necessarily in that order. However, everyone must understand that this is deeply grounded and reflective of my own personal Faith and recent political experiences so to omit any religious faith or political aspects from this discussion would do an incredible disservice to the subject matter.

Background:

Last year (2008) in early February, I basically had what I would call an epiphany of sorts. Let’s call it “The Event”. I now firmly believe that I was enlightened with a new type of hidden knowledge or Truth (an apocalypse in the literal Greek sense) through what I can only define as the Holy Spirit. It wasn’t in the form of a burning bush but rather a deep inner gut feeling or push that what I had uncovered was Truth, incredibly significant, and that it was now my responsibility to try and get the message out.

One late evening prior to all this, I was at my desk basically sketching and doodling as I often do. Feeling the pending squeeze of the economy looming and personally feeling somewhat lost in my occupation as a Mechanical Engineer, I began to really pray and reflect on my purpose in life. I’m sure we all experience this at sometime in our lives. Being Roman Catholic, I was certainly use to praying in the traditional sense, but somehow this felt different, more spiritual. In the days leading up to this “event”, I was becoming increasingly focused on the world and current events. You may recall, the Presidential election was in full swing, yet I had the overwhelming sense that none of the candidates were offering anything in the way of real, concrete solutions. To me, it all seemed like rhetoric and hollow promises for change (still does). So being the self-professed, creative, problem-solving visionary engineer that I am, I began to concentrate really hard on coming up with some possible solutions for the issues. Although I had no political experience or real personal motivation to seek public office, I just felt like something was leading or calling me to put together a very aggressive and progressive agenda as if I were an actual candidate. So that’s exactly what I did!

The first solution I devised is what I now call the creation of a “Renewable Energy Technology Corridor” between the US and Mexico which would consist of a series of renewable energy sources (solar, wind, etc.) all along the Southern border of the US. In essence, it would be a tangible physical asset to replace our woefully ineffective non-asset border fence, thereby creating a common, shared energy resource for both the US and Mexico, stem the tide of illegal immigration and drugs into the US and black market exporting of weapons and money because it would be physically impenetrable, lessen our dependence on foreign oil, and create lots of jobs for both nations. How I came up with this seemingly original concept, I recalled an insight our priest had said the week before in his Sunday homily comparing those in heaven to those in hell. He said those on their way to heaven always seek ways to selflessly help each other where as those on the road to perdition are only concerned about their own well-being. So it hit me, the answer must be to create something that could be commonly used (a shared asset), sounds fairly simple enough, right? Well then I got to thinking, HOW the heck will we pay for all this? Its sure to cost 100’s of billions of dollars if for example you allocate $2 million for every 100 FT parcel of land. There must be a way where we could create some sort of national or even global transformation for everyone which had a built-in monetary or economic approach. In essence, I was envisioning some type of taxation framework which would funnel funds into the creation of the Technology Corridor. After thinking about all this for a few days, late one night “The Event” happened!

Once again I started down that same line of thinking about shared benefits. Only this time, I was thinking in terms of a concept linking labor issues and working schedules between employers and employees. After a series of hypothetical “what if’s” regarding our current 7-day week Gregorian calendar, such as why do all the months have different numbers of days and why does the calendar precess one day every year; anyhow, one thought began to lead right into another. Every engineer / inventor / scientist prays for that quintessential moment when all the puzzle pieces just seem to fit perfectly together. What formed in my mind was a very simple 9-day pattern which I’ve since named the “PROUDICAN CALENDAR”. Suffice it to say, the ideas and what I call “prolutions” (progressive solutions) just seemed to keep coming.

To make a long story short, I came up with about nine original prolutions as my so called “agenda or platform”. So I decided to take the next step and set myself up as a “virtual” presidential candidate under my newly formed 3rd party “THE PROUDICAN PARTY” (which stood for “Through Progress and Democracy You and I Can …”). I even went through the legal steps with the FEC to legally make myself a Presidential candidate. I knew I had no chance of actually winning any election much less a Presidential one. That wasn’t my mission. My goal was not about getting votes or soliciting for donations; I simply wanted to DISCLOSE these prolutions along with this new Truth as I saw it to as high up the candidacy food chain as I could. Well in the meantime in May, the funding was cut for my aerospace program so I was laid-off (I still am otherwise unemployed). However, I wasn’t too concerned because I now had a new mission and calling. Just for the experience, I held a press conference at the NPC in Washington, DC on June 11, 2008. Only 3 people showed up (one was a kid from a high school newspaper) … no one cared about me as a candidate, no big surprise there, but I was hopeful that I would at least get some sort of response from previous email and mailing campaigns in earlier months to all the US Senators on Capitol Hill. Not one Senator responded, not one mainstream media resource ever contacted me. Although it was truly a liberating experience, my efforts were mired with extreme frustration. I felt trapped by that insulated media and political bubble. To this day, that still seems to be the case.

So why I am providing all this background is to give everyone the true sense that I honestly tried an open disclosure through a media and political approach and that the subsequent marketing / consultant approach has been more of a default alternative out of frustration. Over recent months I have also tried a direct academia presentation approach as well as consulted with my local priests for a possible religious approach. None of these have proven effective so far. I attribute this to two primary reasons. First, I don’t have a significant network of influential contacts that may be able to help me take this knowledge to the next level. Second, I am a relative unknown with absolutely no resources. Objectively speaking, I leave open a third possibility that MAYBE this knowledge just isn’t worthwhile or can be PROVEN without a doubt that it just won’t work. That is why I am asking here for your honest and objective input.

So after all that, let’s now discuss the real meat of my presentation which is the knowledge itself and what it has subsequently evolved into.

The Theory Behind “THE 999 PLAN”:

The plan doesn’t REQUIRE costly infrastructural improvements but rather a more strategic usage of all existing resources by applying the following two original theoretical principles that drive the “logic engine” to the method.

#1: The BIPESE™ Theory
Significant yet varying productivity / efficiency socio-economic gains can be achieved by all individuals, businesses, organizations, and facilities if 1 extra work day and 1 extra rest day are strategically added to yield a new standard week schedule of 9 days (6 work days / 3 rest days) along with an increased daily work period to a new legally-accepted standard of 9 hours.

#2: The BIPESE™ Net Gain Inverse Relationship
Current U.S. Non-Exempt Employee Standard:
52 wks at 40 hrs per 5-day work week (8 hrs / day)
~ 2080 hrs / yr

Comparative Non-Exempt Employee Standard:
40 wks at 52 hrs per 6-day work week (8.66 hrs / day)
~ 2080 hrs / yr

Proposed Non-Exempt Employee Standard:
40 wks at 54 hrs per 6-day work week (9 hrs / day)
~ 2160 hrs / yr

This is a 2 hrs / wk increase per individual in work productivity. Effectively, an automatic 4% increase in the national / global GDP/GNP!!!

The Definition of “THE 999 PLAN”:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66CNx_hgPBU[/youtube]

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/66CNx_hgPBU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/66CNx_hgPBU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

The first “9” represents the number of days in this new “week” pattern. The second “9” represents the proposed daily number of work hours for everyone which creates the leap in productivity as specified in #2 above. The third “9” is the proposed marketing (taxation) approach I’ve incorporated into all this. For purposes of this discussion, we will ignore this last “9” for now. This symbol is actually intended to be literally and figuratively a religious connotation for “THE 999 PLAN”. In short, it depicts the divine balance of the Trinity of God (God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit), all three equal in one. The center eye is that of God. If you look closely, there are 3 interlocking 9’s. Once again, this symbolizes Truth in the form of divine unity. The number 9 is mysteriously unique. Some refer to it as the perfect number because of its multiplicative and additive properties. For example, if you multiply any number by nine and then add the resultant’s digits, it reduces to 9. No other number (0-8) has that property. Also, 9 is a perfect square (3 squared) and equally distributive (3 + 3 + 3) which lends itself to a potentially more effective and dynamic set of work schedules vs. say the number 7. This is not intended to be Illuminati, but all are free to adopt it.

Although different from the following proposed standard schedule (1, 3, 1, 3, 2) for everyone, one could think of a new “week” in blocks of 3 days which is what the three, Roman numeral III’s represent. It is my belief based purely on Faith that a restructuring of religious practices in three day increments would be a more effective reinforcement of one’s own faith and prayer practice, effectively creating a more spiritually reflective, peaceful world. Now, let’s think about this. It still maintains 6 days of work which is not a violation to the 4th commandment given to Moses by God, but it creates a more open interpretation of the Shabat (Sabbath), the 7th day intended as a rest day for spiritual reflection and homage. In essence, it transforms the Sabbath into 3 separate rest days. Basically, this converts the concept of the Trinity into a real physical manifestation in terms of days, one day of observation for each. Respectfully, nowhere in translation or in context of the 4th commandment does God define exactly the length in terms of time for the 7th day or that it should be exactly the same length in time as the other days nor does He define how we should break up our year or calendar. It’s assumed and implied that a week should be exactly 7 days (7 periods of light and 7 periods of darkness) which is why those of Faith in the Judeo-Islamic-Christian tradition have used that convention throughout the previous millennia. In the time of Noah, God told him exactly how large in terms of cubits to make the ark. Why wouldn’t he do that here? I don’t believe it’s because of a limitation on tablet space! I believe in His all knowing and infinite wisdom left this open-ended for us to determine and discover. This is the essence of apocalyptic knowledge.

So now let’s briefly list with some discussion the Pro’s and Con’s for a 9-day pattern week.

The Pros and Cons for “THE 999 PLAN”:

PROS
 Provide an even better set of labor benefits for all individuals, businesses, organizations, and facilities
 Eliminate / reduce business costs by as much as 20 days annually
 Potentially increase business productivity up to 20 days annually
 Work more productively / efficiently over shorter periods of consecutive days
 Give employees up to 20 extra days off annually at NO or minimal additional business expense
 Help protect the environment from harmful petrochemical emissions by reducing commuter traffic
 Give teachers / students more time for educating, studying, and learning
 Have external time during the week for travel, personal errands, family life, rest, and Holidays without a direct impact to “work schedule” productivity / efficiency
 Have longer vacations for the same expended vacation hours

CONS
 Get all these benefits for only a “net” daily increase of 20 minutes to work schedules
 Realize this transformational change simply by overcoming a paradigm that has been in place for thousands of years

So let’s analyze this 20 day factor. It is accepted fact that there are 365 days in our calendar year; 366 on leap year. If this new “week” pattern is 9 days (6 work and 3 rest) that means it must be divided into 40 periods with 5 or 6 remaining days (depending). This yields 240 work days and 120 rest days. So what do we do with the remaining days? We make them Holidays, of course. Adding these to the 120 rest days yields 125 or 126 days respectively. Now, with our current typical week of 7 days, there are only 104 days plus the one precessed day (best case scenario). This yields the 20 extra days available to us as rest days. In essence, we have redistributed 12 weekends of 2 days and converted them to an extra day off each and every 9 day period of time. At the same time, we have increased our daily work schedule by only a “net” 20 minutes. Since this latter factor of total hours worked grows quicker than the number of weekends redistributed, this creates the shift in increased productivity.

So what can we do with 20 extra days? In a tough economy like we are currently experiencing, we can directly give employees those days off with no effect to overall productivity. In fact as we described, productivity has actually increased to 2160 hours per employee, assuming a 9-hour work day is legally accepted. Many “exempt” employees typically work longer days anyhow so this would be no issue for them. The labor issue would be strictly for all “non-exempt” employees. However, all this can be modified per legislative modifications. So if you’re not commuting to work, this could potentially save our usage of petrochemical fuels. Let’s just say 50% of those days you decide to stay home … that will be a 4% decrease in net fuel usage. This now becomes a viable energy conservation solution! Suppose you’re a business person who travels, the middle off day in the week creates an effective travel avenue for you that doesn’t directly effect your working productivity. Now let’s consider that the economy shifts and we are in a boom period. If an employer can stagger their work force across the 7 days per week in this 9-day pattern (where any given individual only works 6 of the 7) then that yields 280 days of potential productivity, granted some days have reduced work forces. Again, there’s this additional 20 day factor which has been redirected to increased productivity vs. the current standard 260 days (52 weeks X 5 days). What else can we do with these 20 extra days? We can rest, vacation, spiritually reflect, run errands, or do whatever you want to do!

So now the problem becomes, how do we implement this when others (our families for example) may be on the standard Gregorian schedule. In essence, this now becomes the perceptional sacrifice. If you look purely at days, there is no difference. In fact, believe it or not, a family for example would incur 20 less days for child care annually.

So here’s some of the most important benefits as I see them. Adding the extra day in the middle of the week will actually allocate a day whereby students and educators could “catch up” so to speak. If vacations are your thing (and who isn’t into that), having this day off in the middle of the week in addition to incorporating these extra Holidays (at the start of each seasonal month) would actually give you longer vacation periods … potentially up to 3 extra days while incurring virtually the same number of vacation hours. For example, a 17 day period of time over the Christmas / New Yea’s time frame would cost just 81 hours vs. the same 80 hours on the standard Gregorian schedule which would yield only 14 days off! Basically, this approach is providing 40 separate “Holidays” each and every 9-day period. In one sense, this is effectively eliminating the need for designated Holidays which could be a potential cost savings for all employers.

By breaking up the week into two periods of 3 work days each, it effectively “pushes” an increase in overall efficiency. People would start concentrating and planning their tasks into 3 day periods of time. I believe this would improve overall productivity even more.

So now let’s take a look at what I call Phase 1: PROUDICAN SCHEDULE and a quick glimpse at one potential vision for the future with Phase 2: PROUDICAN CALENDAR. Since most people won’t want to just jump into a radically new calendar transition, the schedule METHOD is the first “implementation” step for everyone and why I have incorporated this pseudo-marketing approach to introduce it into all businesses, organizations, and facilities so that everyone can get use to applying a 9-day pattern concept. Study each of them very carefully!

The PROUDICAN SCHEDULE for “THE 999 PLAN”:

PROUDICAN™ SCHEDULE
(Standard Schedule with U.S. Holidays for Standard Year 2009)

PHASE 1 – Transformation Date: IMMEDIATELY (For “Implementation” Stages 1 & 2)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1H2FEkkzu8[/youtube]

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q1H2FEkkzu8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q1H2FEkkzu8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

The PROUDICAN CALENDAR for “THE 999 PLAN”:

PROUDICAN™ CALENDAR

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnZzi1kwUO8[/youtube]

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nnZzi1kwUO8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nnZzi1kwUO8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

PHASE 2 - Proposed Transformation Date: 12/21/2012
(Begins with the conclusion of the ancient Mayan Calendar … WHY NOT?)

This calendar in a slightly different form was what original came to me in a spiritual sense and what I have described spiritually as “The Event”. Everything else evolved from it, first being the stated Pros and Cons, next with the two theoretical principles, then the realization that I needed a viable transition schedule METHOD, and finally the symbol and descriptions of “THE 999 PLAN”.

I realize this is quite “outside-the-box” and a real mind trip for some, but I truly believe under the right global implementation approach, it could help catapult all of us out of the current economic down-turn ... that's what I am trying to do. We need to reinforce solutions that will create and inspire positive transformational growth for our society both sociologically and economically.

That is why I am calling “THE 999 PLAN” the MOST uniquely progressive socio-economic solution for today’s complex 21st century (and beyond)! This is NO sales pitch; just the TRUTH as I see it.

I look forward to everyone’s constructive rebuttals regarding any and all of the knowledge I’ve FREELY disclosed here above.

-Bruce D. Bongardt
Mechanical Engineer

P.S. If anyone wants clearer visual copies of both the Schedule and Calendar, simply add yourself to my FREE Mailing List. Within 4 days, you'll receive all the Technical Disclosure Bulletins I've published to date. Alternatively, I can also send you a direct email in "Good Faith" and with your permission upon request. I simply ask that everyone in "Good Faith" respect and honor my copyright on everything.

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jun 19, 2009 12:44 am » by Cornbread714

Well, if it wasn't for the scary logo and the name, you might have a chance in finding a few followers.
I hardly think changing the calendar and asking people to work an extra 80 hours per year is going to pull us out of the crisis.
Besides, your math is wrong. The current standard is 40 hours for 50 weeks, in many cases 49 (minus holidays), so you're really asking for at least 160 extra hours, maybe more like 200.
Of course this would increase productivity, in theory, if you didn't factor in fatigue, but how many people are ready for the 52 HOUR WORK WEEK?
And we're going to shift to a new calendar world-wide?
Can you imagine the "productivity" that would be wasted on a massive scale that it would take to convert our entire system over to a 9 day week?
America wouldn't even convert to the metric system, which made infinitely more sense than your proposal...

But good luck anyway... :cheers:
I like dreamers. Seriously...
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Writer

PostFri Jun 19, 2009 12:54 am » by Texas6431

i think its good ur thinking of ideas.....but your fixing the wrong problems....i agree from the evidence show that your "idea" "increases productivity" but with the current power structure in this world "change" really on that big of level is FAR out there... while i understand your concept i doubt most people will. Also i would like to point out that some Amish communitys run VERY similar Plan in thier own community...Not in anyway saying you stole the idea but i am saying it HAS been done and thought of before... As far as getting it to work i would say u MIGHT be able to get a small town to operate itself under ideaolagy like this but on a state wide or even Country or International Level (which you speak of with the border shareing) Will not EVER Be even considered with out previous evidence of some type of small town/village operating with it.. so as advise if you are serious about this (which i assume you are look for a small town where you would be able to "run" into a position of power there and THEN try and implment it and share results city or state wide to get more a Base of understanding from people.... BTW I reside in texas...and i have numorous friends who live in mexico (ie tecate and other border towns) i really dont think u have ANY idea of what they are like down there (technolgy wise they are 40 to 100 years behind in some cases) and the Residents PREFER it that way (fighting agianst every little change ie they consider it The "SYSTEM") also VERY drug and violance Ridden and before you start with the whole "WE can clean it up for the better" speach i think you need to go visit one of them.. ie try to explain your idea to a illiterate Farmer or bar (saloon)(yes they still have those)) tender or brothel owner pretty much what most of it is down there... they will simpily think you are insane or a Fraud Looking for money (which you might be i dont know but im giving you the benifit of the doubt)...which they will kill you for....gringos arent welcome there i know im white and i have been exposed to it....while i hope not to discurage you i think you have a serious lack of reseach but i wish you hope and luck on your journey (just adivse take it how you want...if you do try to visit a border town dont go alone....and dont take a female...)
my 2 cents ... im looking forward to a well thought responce back tho cuz im highly interested and hoping your a indiviual trying to help the world not just make a buck (like so many are...) ......Texas6431 .....ps where are u from?? 30 buck says newengland some where
"The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly.
One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane."
- Nikola Tesla.

Super Moderator

PostFri Jun 19, 2009 1:14 am » by TheDuck

Seriously man I'm not against anythin' but I've looked intently over your site and I couldn't see anythin' relevant please prove me wrong..

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Initiate

PostFri Jun 19, 2009 1:59 am » by 999plan

cornbread714 wrote:Well, if it wasn't for the scary logo and the name, you might have a chance in finding a few followers.
I hardly think changing the calendar and asking people to work an extra 80 hours per year is going to pull us out of the crisis.
Besides, your math is wrong. The current standard is 40 hours for 50 weeks, in many cases 49 (minus holidays), so you're really asking for at least 160 extra hours, maybe more like 200.
Of course this would increase productivity, in theory, if you didn't factor in fatigue, but how many people are ready for the 52 HOUR WORK WEEK?
Can you imagine the "productivity" that would be wasted on a massive scale that it would take to convert our entire system over to a 9 day week?
America wouldn't even convert to the metric system, which made infinitely more sense than your proposal...

Corn,

I want leaders; not followers to help me take this to the next level that's why I need political big guns. Check your math again; you're wrong ... there are 52 weeks in a year (52 X 7 = 364 days plus one precessed day). Of course as you point out, this doesn't consider most of standard typical Holidays; exception being New Year's day which is an automatic Holiday. If you add in the remaining 9 Holidays (like here in the US), this actually increases your days off to around 134 days or so. My point is that these Holidays could still be actual days off and paid, but since it could effectively be your off day for that given 9-day period, as a cost savings to an employer, they wouldn't necessarily need to incur any Holiday pay expense to provide it to you. Think about that one for a little bit. That's got to be potential "big bucks" savings to an employer. At least 9 times more than anything I'm suggesting through my consultant approach.

I think you're not realizing that you would work 27 hours (3 consecutive days) have a one day rest period and then work another 27 hours (3 consecutive days). Although this is technically 54 hours total, I don't believe it would feel like that for employees ... unless your out partying all the time on the extra off day ... LOL!

Forget about the Calendar switch for now, take things one step at a time. The Schedule would get people use to the idea first, and then only IF everyone acclimated to it, then maybe a Calendar switch. Remember, change occurs incrementally; not all haphazardly at once. Although to be truthful, an overnight transition, might work for effectively where we just pick ourselves up afterward and find out how best to create and implement the necessary infrastructural changes. We get the guys at Microsoft and the various affected software processes and payroll to right a few lines of new code to implement. Then send it out as a software update with all this creating jobs and growth ... NO, there's no net loss in productivity as a whole from a GDP/GNP perspective as long as all the necessary system changes are in place or being worked to that end.

In large part, this mostly a perceptional change to an antiquated age-old paradigm; you can't equate it to a metric system transition which requires physical hardware change.

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jun 19, 2009 2:06 am » by Cornbread714

999plan wrote:
cornbread714 wrote:Well, if it wasn't for the scary logo and the name, you might have a chance in finding a few followers.

Corn,

I want leaders; not followers to help me take this to the next level that's why I need political big guns. Check your math again; you're wrong ... there are 52 weeks in a year (52 X 7 = 364 days plus one precessed day). Of course as you point out, this doesn't consider most of standard typical Holidays; exception being New Year's day which is an automatic Holiday. If you add in the remaining 9 Holidays (like here in the US), this actually increases your days off to around 134 days or so. My point is that these Holidays could still be actual days off and paid, but since it could effectively be your off day for that given 9-day period, as a cost savings to an employer, they wouldn't necessarily need to incur any Holiday pay expense to provide it to you. Think about that one for a little bit. That's got to be potential "big bucks" savings to an employer. At least 9 times more than anything I'm suggesting through my consultant approach.

I think you're not realizing that you would work 27 hours (3 consecutive days) have a one day rest period and then work another 27 hours (3 consecutive days). Although this is technically 54 hours total, I don't believe it would feel like that for employees ... unless your out partying all the time on the extra off day ... LOL!

Forget about the Calendar switch for now, take things one step at a time. The Schedule would get people use to the idea first, and then only IF everyone acclimated to it, then maybe a Calendar switch. Remember, change occurs incrementally; not all haphazardly at once. Although to be truthful, an overnight transition, might work for effectively where we just pick ourselves up afterward and find out how best to create and implement the necessary infrastructural changes. We get the guys at Microsoft and the various affected software processes and payroll to right a few lines of new code to implement. Then send it out as a software update with all this creating jobs and growth ... NO, there's no net loss in productivity as a whole from a GDP/GNP perspective as long as all the necessary system changes are in place or being worked to that end.

In large part, this mostly a perceptional change to an antiquated age-old paradigm; you can't equate it to a metric system transition which requires physical hardware change.

Most people take 2 to 3 week VACATIONS! Have you overlooked that?
50 40-hour weeks (and I'm being generous) minus 9 holidays is 1944 hours, am I correct?
What, are you some kind of slave-driver, or something?
You're advocating 40 52-HOUR WEEKS! (oh, but you get a 12 week vacation) adding up to 2080 hours per year, so the average person would effectively work an extra 3 plus weeks worth of hours per year, but all crammed into a 40 week span?
Last edited by Cornbread714 on Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:36 am, edited 3 times in total.

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 19, 2009 2:23 am » by Zegtelzegtel

999plan wrote:.

You really talk like someone who never did real though work...You talk like somebody who gives orders from their office..
Can you imagine a construction worker with only one day rest?oh no shit you cant sorry.
When you have a though job 1 day of rest isnt enough..``partying all the time...`` man this ignorance pisses me really off..
You are triing to figure things out and you dont know how the reality works.
Are you a politician?

You dont know shit...

eheh try a job like construction worker or even in a factory.. could be funny.
EARRINGS = POSSIBLE HOLOGRAM DEVICE
Pindz

Initiate

PostFri Jun 19, 2009 2:32 am » by 999plan

texas6431 wrote:i think its good ur thinking of ideas.....but your fixing the wrong problems....i agree from the evidence show that your "idea" "increases productivity" but with the current power structure in this world "change" really on that big of level is FAR out there... while i understand your concept i doubt most people will. Also i would like to point out that some Amish communitys run VERY similar Plan in thier own community...Not in anyway saying you stole the idea but i am saying it HAS been done and thought of before... As far as getting it to work i would say u MIGHT be able to get a small town to operate itself under ideaolagy like this but on a state wide or even Country or International Level (which you speak of with the border shareing) Will not EVER Be even considered with out previous evidence of some type of small town/village operating with it.. so as advise if you are serious about this (which i assume you are look for a small town where you would be able to "run" into a position of power there and THEN try and implment it and share results city or state wide to get more a Base of understanding from people.... BTW I reside in texas...and i have numorous friends who live in mexico (ie tecate and other border towns) i really dont think u have ANY idea of what they are like down there (technolgy wise they are 40 to 100 years behind in some cases) and the Residents PREFER it that way (fighting agianst every little change ie they consider it The "SYSTEM") also VERY drug and violance Ridden and before you start with the whole "WE can clean it up for the better" speach i think you need to go visit one of them.. ie try to explain your idea to a illiterate Farmer or bar (saloon)(yes they still have those)) tender or brothel owner pretty much what most of it is down there... they will simpily think you are insane or a Fraud Looking for money (which you might be i dont know but im giving you the benifit of the doubt)...which they will kill you for....gringos arent welcome there i know im white and i have been exposed to it....while i hope not to discurage you i think you have a serious lack of reseach but i wish you hope and luck on your journey (just adivse take it how you want...if you do try to visit a border town dont go alone....and dont take a female...)
my 2 cents ... im looking forward to a well thought responce back tho cuz im highly interested and hoping your a indiviual trying to help the world not just make a buck (like so many are...) ......Texas6431 .....ps where are u from?? 30 buck says newengland some where

Hi Texas!

You bring up some very good points, worthy of much research. I am legit. As I mentioned in my write up, I am primarily focused on the positive transformational growth aspects to all this (i.e. improved productivity & efficiency) vs. any short-term selfish financial gain. Don't get me wrong, that of course is important to sustain something like this. But I see that as the natural result if this concept were to truly catch on.

As I replied back to Corn, change needs to occur in increments. We start small at the business and/or community level and we see where it goes from there.

I am actually in S. California, grew up back East in Maryland; I just consider myself a very progressive, forward thinker.

Thanks for the concern regarding any border dynamics; that could never be done by me alone. What I'm after is creating a growing wave of increasing and sustaining change. So they may a little behind on the times, there's no reason they or even the mid-east perspectives have to remain there. We have to be the example like a super-model that creates to stimulus for people to change.

Otherwise, I fear everyone will continue to be on this downward slide with no hope to rise above it. New concepts and solutions based on growth create and stimulate economies. Sure the work is intensive, but then that puts people to work, and drives a more stable economy ... mine being more consumer based.

My goal here is disclosure, I have no guarantee that I will ever make any money on this. I've just been internally and spiritually compelled to continue along this path. I welcome anyone and everyone who can help me really take this to the next level which I see as "test bed" type of implementation for those progressive companies and towns willing to consider it. Worst case scenario, everything reverts back to the existing system, but why not give it a try?

To everyone else, I know this sounds largely like a sales pitch ... but really, how does one tell the difference between just BS and something genuinely real with true sincerity. The answer is it can only be personally experienced one person at a time and then you draw your conclusions from there based on the content of the ideas and the motivation, strength of character, and experience of the person presenting it. I know I'm not there yet, but I assure everyone I'm working on all three!

Bruce

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jun 19, 2009 2:41 am » by Cornbread714

Bruce, I get the feeling you're sincere and trying to make money.
Nothing really wrong with that.
No matter what I think of your plan, I do think it's out of line for a new member to constantly push a personal and/or business agenda on EVERY SINGLE POST!

It's rude and will not be respected here.
Last edited by Cornbread714 on Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Initiate

PostFri Jun 19, 2009 2:42 am » by 999plan

zegtelzegtel wrote:
999plan wrote:.

You really talk like someone who never did real though work...You talk like somebody who gives orders from their office..
Can you imagine a construction worker with only one day rest?oh no shit you cant sorry.
When you have a though job 1 day of rest isnt enough..``partying all the time...`` man this ignorance pisses me really off..
You are triing to figure things out and you dont know how the reality works.
Are you a politician?

You dont know shit...

eheh try a job like construction worker or even in a factory.. could be funny.

ZZ,

I've worked many long days before and am a hands-on engineer ... I don't think you read the whole presentation carefully enough. The 9-day pattern would have 6 days of work and 3 days of rest. The rest day I mentioned in the middle was the extra day; you still have an additional standard 2 days of rest (i.e. a weekend) every 9 days. The standard pattern I'm suggesting is (1 off, 3 on, 1 off, 3 on, 1 off, repeat). The beauty of a 9 day approach is that many other interrelated staggered schedules are possible such as: 6 on, 3 off, repeat; or even as I suggested for religious purposes or traveling business people: 1 off, 2 on, 1off, 2 on, 1 off, 2 on, repeat. There are some others but I'm sure you get the idea a little more now ... who doesn't like to have more days off in a "week"?

I hope this helps ...

Next