A powerful short film

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 13, 2011 11:48 pm » by The57ironman

.........subscribed , favorited , downloaded and shared.....

......whooowee... :flop:

:hugging: :cheers:

.....you can educate the ignorant...but there's no fk'n helping the stupid.

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 13, 2011 11:50 pm » by Fatbastard

"So now we know, What's next. Another video, another discussion, sit around until the 'baloon' goes up and then say, " See, I told you so."
"Senator. I am not now, nor have I ever been, an oil trader, and neither has anyone on my behalf. I have never seen a barrel of oil, owned one, bought one, sold one, and neither has anyone on my behalf."

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 13, 2011 11:56 pm » by The57ironman

it takes awhile for things to grow and become a mature bloom...

Initiate

PostFri Oct 14, 2011 12:02 am » by Truthseekerx

The only candidate who will actually restore liberty in America is Ron Paul.

He is really America's last chance. If Ron Paul is not voted in, that country is fucked.

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 14, 2011 12:04 am » by The57ironman

we're f*cked anyway.....

Initiate

PostFri Oct 14, 2011 12:08 am » by Garciaface

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I'm ready for whatever.

As soon as one shot is fired, one innocent woman is killed, I'm there! My bags are already packed. :shooting:

BRING IT, MOTHERFUCKERS! BRING IT! I'M SO SICK OF THE CORRUPTION IN OUR FREEMASONIC GOVERNMENT! :bang;

Nobody wants to follow my "file bankruptcy and never take anything out on credit again" revolution! :rtft:

Everyone wants XBox, iPod, Playstation, 2011 Ford Taurus, $250,000 home in town, and wants to live a life of servitude and stay asleep on the couch. :sleep:

Everyone wants to follow their Freemasonic oaths, and be good little boys, while the banks and politicians rape our wives and children of their futures. :ohno:

You people make me sick. :vomit:

ALL secret societies make me sick. :vomit:

If you 3rd Degree Freemasons only knew half the truth that starts at the 4th Degree of the Scottish Rite, you'd be with me on this. Instead, you're all brainwashed, ass-to-mouth worm sucking pieces of dog shit. I know this is a Freemasonic Ron Paulphile site, and most of you cornholes are Freemasons, so this is a big F-U to you all. :yell:

We’re all dieing a little more everyday. Soon, we’ll all be dead and the Freemasons will have their 500 million population as ordered by the Georgia Guide Stones. Nobody wants to join me in revolution, then fuck you all! I’ll see you on the other side, where I’m going to smash your face into the sidewalk American History X style. :bang;

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 14, 2011 12:09 am » by Fatbastard

truthseekerx wrote:The only candidate who will actually restore liberty in America is Ron Paul.

He is really America's last chance. If Ron Paul is not voted in, that country is fucked.

"He's a politician, so we're all fucked."
"Senator. I am not now, nor have I ever been, an oil trader, and neither has anyone on my behalf. I have never seen a barrel of oil, owned one, bought one, sold one, and neither has anyone on my behalf."

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 14, 2011 12:12 am » by Fatbastard

You people make me sick. :vomit: . >>>" Why Me." garciaface.

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 14, 2011 1:30 am » by Santaownsyou

At least OWS is trying to fix shit, and do you want to know what there power is....you can't pigion whole them because they're not making demands. They are leaving up tptb to figure out what they want based on what they're pissed about. Brilliant strategy, and besides, I went tone of their general assemblies(not in NYC) I have to say it was one of the most diplomatic experience in my life. The process took precedent not the people. Everyone had a vote as long as you bothered to show up, I wish our govt worked that well.
If it looks like a duck, acts like a duck, and quacks like a duck it is probably just a tool of the conspiracy.

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 14, 2011 5:50 am » by 44z44

santaownsyou wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Fucking hypocrites the u-s government :hell:

Upload to Disclose.tv

“Three things can not hide for long: the Moon,the Sun,and the Truth.”

― Hermann Hesse

Previous