PostTue Dec 04, 2012 12:51 am » by domdabears

I don't like to read
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 12:58 am » by Richc

WillEase666 wrote:
Richc wrote:Hmm. I have a problem with this whole Giza alignment.

If i understand correctly the 3 planets align vertically in the night sky so the first image of a planet above each Pyramid is wrong. They don't align Horizontally in the night sky.?

And taking an overhead shot of the Pyramids and rotating it to match the vertical alignment is weak if you ask me.

Just my opinion. :flop:

RIK

:bang; Obviously you don't read the whole thread before you comment.

Yeh i know what you typed Will. :flop:

I was commenting on the pictures that are circulating on the t'internet as you pointed out.

But on reading back i can see how my post seems to be directed at yours..

Appologies, just back from work and brain is a bit frazzled. Not how i mean't to write it. :cheers:

RIK
"Theres A Storm Coming!"

Master Conspirator

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 1:01 am » by *WillEase*

domdabears wrote:I don't like to read

Are you being facetious?
Interesting comment coming from a 'forum moderator'. :?
(You're just pissed the Bears lost.)

@Richc...no worries. :cheers:

Initiate

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 6:03 am » by Hr2burn

I didn't expect the viral picture of the pyramids (photoshopped) to really happen, it's the other video that shows a google map (Birdseye) view of the pyramids. The positions/angles/distances from one another match exactly to the positions of the planets in the sky. Same for Cydonia, and Orion's belt. Isn't that the least bit interesting? I'm not looking for doom speak, I believed in that at a time years ago, but no longer believe anyone can or has predicted what might come.
I looked outside and unfortunately I do not see the planetary alignment. :censored:
Now I'm nothing...

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 12:48 am » by Rich316

I dont understand all the fuss made with these socalled alignments. First of all, if they're off by 5 degrees or 14 degrees, they still get tagged with 'alingnment'.. Secondly, did the ancients really care so much about 'alignments' or did the new age folk of today make it popular? And what does an alignment mean for us today anyway? I've read different science and astronomy papers and blogs and they've often said the gravity strength from these alignments from planets billions of miles away is so weak it cannot possibly have an effect. The moon is REAL close and that effects the tides but I don't see how another rock, a billion miles further out can make that much of a difference.

Remember when Hancock and Bauval used a computer to go back in time to see where the shafts of the pyramids we're pointing to? They wanted them to point to Sirius (from memory) so they modelled it into the software, yet had to go back 10,000 odd years to get a match - So was this more relevant at the time or is it more relevant 3, 5, 7 or 12 thousand years later after they're all long gone?

What if these 'shafts' didn't need to be aligned to anything? They were not air shafts anyway.

I've not see any science articles showing definitive proof that alignments actually do anything at all??
There must be millions of alignments over decades.. I've never felt the effects of an alignment.. Have you?
I've felt the effects of the sun and moon but that's about it.

When did the long count calendar go out of use? If fell out of use many centuries before they got smashed by the spaniards right?. So if it didn't have relevance to the maya who now used a 'newer' calendar, why does it have relevance to modern man who is 100+ times so far more removed from that era? It doesn't add up at all. It goes to the year 4772 so if the earth was going to end, why do the baktuns continue on? starting on the 22nd dec, the 14th baktun begins. Isn't time only perceptable to us? Without us, consciousness cannot experience time, so if time only exists as a construct of the human consciousness, without mind, there cannot be a year or a date and certainly no year 4772 or any other one in between.... or maybe not :think:

So if we have the wrong calendar - one that maya themselves scrapped. It could well be the maya are secretly laughing their asses off at us, while using their latest version of a calendar called the 'kick ass long count' calendar, 'where everything will be ok'.

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 1:05 am » by Seriouscitizen

Rich316 wrote:I dont understand all the fuss made with these socalled alignments. First of all, if they're off by 5 degrees or 14 degrees, they still get tagged with 'alingnment'.. Secondly, did the ancients really care so much about 'alignments' or did the new age folk of today make it popular? And what does an alignment mean for us today anyway? I've read different science and astronomy papers and blogs and they've often said the gravity strength from these alignments from planets billions of miles away is so weak it cannot possibly have an effect. The moon is REAL close and that effects the tides but I don't see how another rock, a billion miles further out can make that much of a difference.

Remember when Hancock and Bauval used a computer to go back in time to see where the shafts of the pyramids we're pointing to? They wanted them to point to Sirius (from memory) so they modelled it into the software, yet had to go back 10,000 odd years to get a match - So was this more relevant at the time or is it more relevant 3, 5, 7 or 12 thousand years later after they're all long gone?

What if these 'shafts' didn't need to be aligned to anything? They were not air shafts anyway.

I've not see any science articles showing definitive proof that alignments actually do anything at all??
There must be millions of alignments over decades.. I've never felt the effects of an alignment.. Have you?
I've felt the effects of the sun and moon but that's about it.

When did the long count calendar go out of use? If fell out of use many centuries before they got smashed by the spaniards right?. So if it didn't have relevance to the maya who now used a 'newer' calendar, why does it have relevance to modern man who is 100+ times so far more removed from that era? It doesn't add up at all. It goes to the year 4772 so if the earth was going to end, why do the baktuns continue on? starting on the 22nd dec, the 14th baktun begins. Isn't time only perceptable to us? Without us, consciousness cannot experience time, so if time only exists as a construct of the human consciousness, without mind, there cannot be a year or a date and certainly no year 4772 or any other one in between.... or maybe not :think:

So if we have the wrong calendar - one that maya themselves scrapped. It could well be the maya are secretly laughing their asses off at us, while using their latest version of a calendar called the 'kick ass long count' calendar, 'where everything will be ok'.

A lot of discoveries arent done by pure logic,. but by a combination of intuition with a fast working brain. (non regard if the alignment is true or not)

the-creative-process-t81300.html

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 3:24 am » by Rich316

Intuition could be likened to assumption, neither are evidence for anything.

Master Conspirator

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 3:44 am » by *WillEase*

Rich316 wrote:Intuition could be likened to assumption, neither are evidence for anything.

I beg to differ sir.
Intuition is the ability to acquire knowledge without inference or the use of reason. Therefore knowledge
is still aquired.
Assumption however means the act of taking for granted or supposing. Nothing, including knowlege is aquired.
Now I'm going to get back to smoking this joint.

P.S. You may wonder what this is 'evidence' of. I evidently know how to use google search. :banana:

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 6:35 am » by Rich316

WillEase666 wrote:
Rich316 wrote:Intuition could be likened to assumption, neither are evidence for anything.

I beg to differ sir.
Intuition is the ability to acquire knowledge without inference or the use of reason. Therefore knowledge
is still aquired.
Assumption however means the act of taking for granted or supposing. Nothing, including knowlege is aquired.
Now I'm going to get back to smoking this joint.

P.S. You may wonder what this is 'evidence' of. I evidently know how to use google search. :banana:

Yeah but there's a tonne of 'supposing' when it comes to the topic of 2012. And what some people may think is intuition ends up being an assumption, or a guess, often based on a feeling or a thought.

Previous