A question for the tax payers..

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 4:37 pm » by Seriouscitizen

This is a question for all taxpayers from over the world,

If you could spend the taxes collected in your country how would you budget it and why?

Just seeing that video Socks posted from judge Judy and that ignorant kid using the money he got for his rent to spend it on other personal expenses.
It makes me wonder where the emphasis lays of personal importance in different budget expenses of the government. Obviously money can only be spend once so where should it go?

:think:

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 5:43 pm » by Poooooot

Well, I definitely wouldn't use it to fund wars... considering I am a "liberal." And taking that fact into account, everyone is probably assuming I will say things like education, infrastructure, and alternative energy.

And they'd be right. :mrcool:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 7:10 pm » by 99socks

This is exactly what fueled a lot of the American Revolution... getting taxed to death, and the money being spent on everything and everyone it didn't need to. The old slogan is true:

I would spend money differently than we are, yes... but the point is, thank God I can still vote and have what I want matter (at least a little).

I really get the feeling in the future though- if we keep going the way we are going- there may again be war(s) fought over this.
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 7:17 pm » by SUKHOV

I'd 86 the income tax, make a flat national income tax, and every state gets a piece of that, as well as the federal government

FIRST- I'd lower the presidents salary. Drop it to 140,000 (tax free)

then the congress and senate- 40,000

Cabinet- whatever they get. lols.

Of course We'd then Have to let the states vote on what their money should be used for

Infrastructure
social services (like libraries...)
etc etc.

Of course, no lobbying AT ALL.

some sort of business tax would help too. Of course it would scale EQUALLY (none of that bullshit math.)

there's a lot of things I would change, of course I'm not qualified like our "policy makers" to the average american.

But I think as a free minded collective, the American People could do a better job.
The True Sons of Liberty are alive and well.
Мое сердце, мой спаситель, да будет свет.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 9:02 pm » by Seriouscitizen

99socks wrote:This is exactly what fueled a lot of the American Revolution... getting taxed to death, and the money being spent on everything and everyone it didn't need to. The old slogan is true:

I would spend money differently than we are, yes... but the point is, thank God I can still vote and have what I want matter (at least a little).

I really get the feeling in the future though- if we keep going the way we are going- there may again be war(s) fought over this.

If awareness stays on similair levels as it is right now i think your feeling is right.
In a way we have our personal responsability in that, but in a big way we don't. We obviously are conditioned to belief in a taxationsystem with a central government controlling it.
I personally believe there are other ways, but those ways arent compatible with current awareness and attitude. With that i mean the attitude as an outcome of this 'guilt' system. Right now everyone is 'guilty' except for ourselves. In a way this is very true and i mean that. It isnt our own fault for at least half of the issue. But most people i know perceive this half for being a whole and this half can be such a strong pressure that growth towards awareness is almost impossible. This makes it actually impossible to be response-able in a ascending way. Therefore we are 'doomed' to be ignorant as an collective.

There are different ways to look at a problem,. and all problems are intertwined.
For example you can look at the kid that was in the video you posted and see how he is 'guilty' for being a part of a cause of the financial crisis. (Just an example I am not saying anyone does) But by doing that we are actually also putting Guilt on ourselves, how so? Well We'd feel guilty if we ourselves didnt contribute or slip, and i think their must be some kind of subconscious jealousy in some, that would like to get out of the workslavery/survival but feels to guilty to do so, and because of that envies those who don't care. We put much pressure on ourselves and our neighbours as if THEY are the cause of the actual crisis.

This is only true if the sollution of the financial ciris is in you and all other citizens paying taxes and kids like him not abusing their wellfareincome.

It think if even all the tax incomes would be payed smoothly and no CITIZEN would ever abuse the wellfare they get, the crisis wouldnt be solved. Why? Cause its only HALF the problem. But i can imagine how a coorparate government would like us to think this is the WHOLE issue. Puts our minds away from seeing the whole.

I think this is a very important issue, because in a state of guilt we are in a state of descenscion. I cant imagine that attacking our neigbours would change it because it is for a very big part the system that made them that way, and also the other way around. That is what makes it even more complicated.

I think taxes are a complicated issue. On one hand you want to contribute to your country,. but on the other hand you know that when you pay taxes you are actually paying for the tools the governemnt uses to (mentally) enslave you..
Last edited by Seriouscitizen on Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Super Moderator

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 9:11 pm » by The57ironman

......it's not the taxes that i have a problem with.....

.....it's the tax collectors... :mrcool:

Evildweeb wrote:
I must sadly report that due to some recent economic downturns I will be temporarily losing my Vimeo Plus account