A Reptilian Video catalogue

Initiate

PostSat Feb 11, 2012 3:04 pm » by Chillitiger

New here and I am sure there are videos around but of the fucked up subjects going around this one for me personally is the most fucked up. I would love to see peoples collections of shapechanging etc. Mostly so I can laugh at the absurdity but also because I have seen some that well... fucks me... are pretty fucking trippy.

Anyhow I am sure there are experts here and as I know bugger all about the subject and not that it is really important but entertaining and informative non the less please feel free to submit your vids.

p.s. how many other people here only post when they are drunk?!

To lazy to make a sig.

Last visited:
Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:43 am

RIP Canibus

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 11, 2012 4:25 pm » by Iamthatiam

chillitiger wrote:New here and I am sure there are videos around but of the fucked up subjects going around this one for me personally is the most fucked up. I would love to see peoples collections of shapechanging etc. Mostly so I can laugh at the absurdity but also because I have seen some that well... fucks me... are pretty fucking trippy.

Anyhow I am sure there are experts here and as I know bugger all about the subject and not that it is really important but entertaining and informative non the less please feel free to submit your vids.

To lazy to make a sig.

There is a kind of a rule here, an unofficial one:

Each 500 Posts or so, earns you the right to be casting one Fuck word :mrgreen: ...More than that, peeps could have a bad impression...But that is just me saying, and Im not even a Mod, which means you could be giving a f*ck to that :flop:

:cheers:

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Initiate

PostSun Feb 12, 2012 12:21 am » by Chillitiger

iamthatiam wrote:
chillitiger wrote:New here and I am sure there are videos around but of the fucked up subjects going around this one for me personally is the most fucked up. I would love to see peoples collections of shapechanging etc. Mostly so I can laugh at the absurdity but also because I have seen some that well... fucks me... are pretty fucking trippy.

Advice taken. My vocab gets low after a few scotches.

To lazy to make a sig.

Each 500 Posts or so, earns you the right to be casting one Fuck word :mrgreen: ...More than that, peeps could have a bad impression...But that is just me saying, and Im not even a Mod, which means you could be giving a f*ck to that :flop:

Last visited:

RIP Canibus

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 12, 2012 2:20 am » by Fatdogmendoza

chillitiger wrote:
iamthatiam wrote:

Advice taken. My vocab gets low after a few scotches.

To lazy to make a sig.

Chillitiger... get yourself an avatar and a sig mate.... It makes you recognisable and in the early times an easy target... :D :D :D :flop:
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Initiate

PostSun Feb 12, 2012 9:22 am » by Chillitiger

After some trial and error I managed to get myself a sig and and avatar. Now I feel like on of the crew :owned:

Last visited:

RIP Canibus

Super Moderator

PostSun Feb 12, 2012 10:20 am » by Slith

chillitiger wrote:After some trial and error I managed to get myself a sig and and avatar. Now I feel like on of the crew :owned:

:flop:

Super Moderator

PostSun Feb 12, 2012 10:33 am » by Seahawk

Lol. :hiho: Clittangler. I used to know this chick that went by Headspinner. Between the two of you, well, lol- you could'a been a great couple. :P

Most around here just point and laugh at reptilian shape-shifter videos, but not all. Suit yourself. :flop:

At any rate, welcome, man. Good Luck. :cheers:

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 12, 2012 12:55 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

chillitiger wrote:After some trial and error I managed to get myself a sig and and avatar. Now I feel like on of the crew :owned:

:think: Methinks clittangler/ clittingler may stick :lol: :lol:
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 12, 2012 1:10 pm » by Ufosarus

fatdogmendoza wrote:

:think: Methinks clittangler/ clittingler may stick :lol: :lol:

me im going with cameltoe :think:

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 12, 2012 1:37 pm » by Mrmcnuggets

Welcome to the loony bin.

Please state your number so we can catalogue you, and do not forget your towel. Failure to do so could result in loss of life.
:twisted: :hiho:
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Next