A Scientist Takes On Gravity

Initiate

PostSun Mar 25, 2012 10:46 pm » by Eeeeeee

Humans Will Allways Believe Contrary To Reality...Until Reality Proves Them Wrong. To Humans Gravity Is Like Pain...It's Only There When You Feel It's Presence. We Aren't Built Capable Of Understanding The True Reality Of The Infinite Universe. Only An Infinite Being Is Capable Of Such. :sleep:
Survival Man 1
Secret NWO Agenda...
Islam Nations & Others Are Being Used By The NWO Hybrid Dictator Genius To Overload The Earth With Blind Violence. This Hybrid Is War From His Hideout At Dulce Underground Base But When He Surfaces He Will Be Called Peace.

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 26, 2012 4:12 am » by Rich316

eeeeeee wrote:Humans Will Allways Believe Contrary To Reality...Until Reality Proves Them Wrong. To Humans Gravity Is Like Pain...It's Only There When You Feel It's Presence. We Aren't Built Capable Of Understanding The True Reality Of The Infinite Universe. Only An Infinite Being Is Capable Of Such. :sleep:
Survival Man 1

Quite often it's 'reality' that's got it wrong, or not right. It's called progress. Things change, ideas and theories get revamped as more information comes to light. Nothing is etched in stone.
Reality is just the present status quo combined with the conditioning we've been subjected to. You could also call it someone else's version of the truth.

Gravity is a pain, I'll give you that :cheers: pal.

If we overcome gravity someday. the whole world will change.

Writer

PostSat Mar 31, 2012 4:51 pm » by Aman123

eeeeeee wrote:Humans Will Allways Believe Contrary To Reality...Until Reality Proves Them Wrong. To Humans Gravity Is Like Pain...It's Only There When You Feel It's Presence. We Aren't Built Capable Of Understanding The True Reality Of The Infinite Universe. Only An Infinite Being Is Capable Of Such. :sleep:
Survival Man 1

Agreed very very much with no doubt about contrary to reality with my experience,but the words "Gravity doesn't exist "are too difficult to digest for most of even brilliant scientists like michio kaku and me who want to verify even each and everything which is already proved or accepted with probably insufficient proof.If gravity does not exist,what is it that holds everything on earth?If gravity doesnot exist,then why my gravity engine invention runs?

Previous