A Skull and Bones Conspiracy? or A Random Murder?

jetxvii

PostTue Sep 15, 2009 11:18 pm » by jetxvii

Forgive me for being a Conspiracy factist here... however this one might be a real conspiracy. As we know A young 24 year old girl was killed at YALE university ( also home of the secret fraternity Skull and bones ) she was supposedly seen on a video camera upon entering the main science building. and which according to several reports ( report in this article included ) The building had a High Security standard ( security, cameras, alarms. ) because of the Very modernized science lab that was built..

Now normally this would seem like an everyday occurrence but due to the fact of this certain university YALE, the extreme security, and the headline, as well as information posted in this article as well as browsing a few other articles I have come to a conspiracy now bare with me here...

1. She was seen on a security camera entering the building / she was not seen leaving.

2. security cameras "IN" the building failed to capture anything? even though they had high security for the new science lab... CAMERAS included. ( as well as guards )

Anyone who has been to a college dorm or college in general should know that dorms are full of cameras. halls are full of cameras.. science centers? you better believe those are covered with cameras. so where are these images of her in the building? in the science center? who was with her? where were the guards? could they hear her scream? was the Skull and Bones deliberately doing this and covering it up for some sick sort of sacrificial and possible rape case scenario? who knows maybe she was cheating on her soon to be husband with a partner in the science field which enraged him?

3. as this report indicates they will not be releasing her cause of death??? I smell a conspiracy

4. reports indicate there is a mysterious stranger and possible suspect with struggle marks on his chest... who is this person? where was he that night? how come this report came out and he is not arrested or in questioning if he is a suspect showing wounds? and the reports say the police have no intentions of making any arrests today..????

I think it could go both ways but so far we haven't heard anything and the case of information compared with a little common sense makes you ask these questions. Perhaps she was a target of a secret society. perhaps she was a target of a mister mister whom she was involved with. and perhaps this was a random act of brutality... however the reports don't indicate the last one either... I will admit this girl is very attractive which puts her at high risk for a case like this however the reports don't indicate a random act of voluntary murder

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/09/16/nyreg ... le.html?em

Cause of Yale Student’s Death Will Not Be Released
By JAMES BARRON
Published: September 15, 2009

The state’s attorney in New Haven has asked the chief medical examiner’s office in Connecticut not to release the cause of death for a 24-year-old Yale graduate student “in order to facilitate their investigation,” the medical examiner’s office said in a statement Tuesday.

The medical examiner’s office had said early in the day that it would make the information — which it withheld Monday, when it ruled the death a homicide — available after 3 p.m. That had prompted speculation that the police were close to filing charges in the killing of the graduate student, Annie Le.

But a police spokesman had denied through the day that an arrest was imminent. “We’re not planning on making one today,” the spokesman, Officer Joe Avery, told reporters at police headquarters in midmorning. He did not answer reporters’ questions about whether the police had a suspect in mind. He had said on Monday, without elaborating, that Ms. Le’s killing was not a random act.

Ms. Le, who was studying pharmacology and worked in a laboratory building near the Yale Medical School, disappeared a week ago, five days before her wedding on Long Island. Investigators found her body wedged inside a space behind a wall on Sunday afternoon. Earlier, they had found bloody clothing in a ceiling panel in the building. On Monday, Officer Avery refused to say whether the police knew whom the clothes belonged to.

Despite the Police Department’s cautioning tone, the promise of details from the medical examiner prompted speculation that an arrest was near. Several news organizations reported that the police were interviewing someone who had failed a polygraph test and had scratches on his chest, as though he had been in a struggle. The New Haven Register, ABC News and NBC News attributed their reports to anonymous sources.

The Associated Press said that the authorities had been keeping an eye on an apartment complex in Middletown, Conn., where a Yale lab technician lives. Neighbors told The A.P. that the agents in unmarked cars had been pulling over drivers in the complex. Ms. Le’s body was found in the basement of an ultramodern science building that has what other graduate students at Yale described as tight security.

Since her body was found, people placed bouquets and candles at the metal fence leading to the lab building, a few blocks from Yale’s storied Gothic campus and close to Yale-New Haven Hospital. And the case raised fresh questions about safety there.

Ms. Le, who watched experiments with laboratory mice at the lab building, had herself weighed in on the subject of campus safety less than eight months ago, when she wrote an article for a student magazine on how to avoid becoming “yet another statistic.”

Yale students interviewed on Monday echoed what she had written: that living in New Haven requires a certain urban awareness. “I always take precautions,” said Megan Quattlebaum, 28, a third-year law student. “New Haven is a city. It has city problems.”

But Leslie Tung of Kalamazoo, Mich., whose daughter is a freshman, said it would be “terrifically misguided to be walking around consumed by fear.”

“I don’t think you can worry about living in a college setting,” he said, “or else you stop living.”

He said he was not worried about his daughter. “She knows to lock her door and be careful,” he said.

Ms. Le’s absence was first noticed last Tuesday, after her purse — with her identification, her cellphone and some money — was found in her office, in another Yale building a few blocks from the lab building. Investigators watched hours of video from dozens of cameras around the lab building and saw someone matching her description — a young woman in a bright green T-shirt and a brown skirt — go in.

They never saw her leave.

The body was discovered about 5 p.m. Sunday in a recess for utility pipes and cables behind a wall.

Ms. Le’s disappearance preoccupied Yale within hours after she was reported missing. The search recalled a troubling case from December 1998 that has never been closed: the stabbing death of Suzanne Jovin, a Yale senior whose body was found in a neighborhood not far from the campus.

By Thursday, Yale officials said that more than 100 law enforcement officials were looking for Ms. Le.

On Saturday, the police were said to have found bloody clothes above ceiling tiles in the lab building, though other reports said the clothes were not the same ones Ms. Le was last seen wearing. On Monday, Officer Avery, the police spokesman, confirmed that clothes had been found in the ceiling, but he would not say whether the police knew whose they were.

Ms. Le’s friends remembered her as someone who could juggle a joke with serious scientific research, someone who loved bargains and thought nothing of hunting down $2 shirts at Old Navy stores because the $5 ones were too expensive. Some described photographs of her and her fiancé, Jonathan Widawsky, from a costume party.

Dennis Jones, a graduate student in immunology, said he often saw her at lunchtime, walking along the block between her office and the lab building where she was apparently killed. Many times, he said, she was pushing a cart with the mice she used for experiments. He said it took three levels of security to get into the basement of the lab building, including two swipes of a security card.

“She was going to go out and change the world,” said Virginia Hamilton, a librarian and club adviser at Ms. Le’s high school in El Dorado, Calif. “She was very smart, but not the quiet, nerdy type.”

Dr. Michael J. Zuscik, with whom Ms. Le had worked at the University of Rochester, said that a federal investigator had contacted him last week. He was away and did not receive the message, and by the time he returned the call, “he said there was no need for us to have a conversation," Dr. Zuscik said.

He also said the investigator had told him the "interviewing phase of the investigation is over."

Vanessa J. Flores, now a medical student at the University of Pittsburgh, said she met Ms. Le when they both applied for a scholarship program at the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, Md., in 2005. Both were accepted, and they spent time together that summer. They had kept in touch, and Ms. Flores had planned to attend Ms. Le’s wedding.

Ms. Flores said Ms. Le and Mr. Widawsky were introduced by a mutual friend. Both were shy about relationships, Ms. Flores said, and it took some time for a friendship to evolve into something romantic.

Going to different graduate schools was a difficult decision, she said, but it was one they had decided they had to make work.

“That’s why Jon was such a perfect fit for her,” Ms. Flores said. “He would never make her feel like her career had to come second.”

When a guest Ms. Le had invited to the wedding jokingly complained in an e-mail message to many of their friends that he would have to miss a Giants football game to attend, Ms. Lee flashed back that they were also going to miss the finals of the United States Open tennis tournament, the MTV Music Awards, a Mets doubleheader and a pet expo.

“It hurts me too,” Ms. Lee wrote, according to Ms. Flores.

Initiate

PostTue Sep 15, 2009 11:41 pm » by Snake Plissken

"2. security cameras "IN" the building failed to capture anything? even though they had high security for the new science lab... CAMERAS included. ( as well as guards )"

That really bugged me too, excellent post amigo, i think there might be something more too this. :flop:

When i first read this story, it sounded like an episode of Columbo!

I wonder if any more will come out about this or if it will be forgotten in a months time?
"The more things change the more they stay the same..."

Initiate

PostWed Sep 16, 2009 12:45 am » by Wrathofkahn

Nice job Jet! So the cameras saw her enter the lab, but not come out?!!!! So with this new high tech, high security lab, there are only cameras OUTSIDE the lab? Conveniently, there are no cameras INSIDE THE ACTUAL LAB?!!!! :think: :headscratch:

Dude, you may be on to something there! Some rich and powerful guy's son commits a murder, and daddy throws enough money at the problem to make the evidence go away (skull and bones alumni)?

Tell ya what Jet, you got me thinking.... :headscratch:

jetxvii

PostWed Sep 16, 2009 8:25 pm » by jetxvii

New information has come up... one of the theories is down but the others remain...

Yale student strangled to death, medical examiner's office says

NEW HAVEN, Connecticut (CNN) -- Yale University graduate student Annie Le, whose body was found Sunday in the wall of a basement lab near the campus, was strangled to death, a spokesman for the Connecticut medical examiner's office said Wednesday.
Authorities said they found Le's body in a basement wall of this medical research building.

Authorities said they found Le's body in a basement wall of this medical research building.

Earlier, a Yale employee was released from police custody after investigators detained him Tuesday night to collect DNA, said a spokeswoman for the city of New Haven.

Police took Raymond Clark, 24, into custody after obtaining a search warrant for his home and a body warrant that allowed them to collect DNA samples as authorities probed Le's death.

The student's body was discovered in the basement wall of an off-campus medical research building on the day she was to have been married.

Clark, a technician, could have been arrested if he declined to provide DNA samples, but he was released after complying, said Jessica A. Mayorga, a spokeswoman for the city of New Haven.

Police vehicles were parked outside Clark's home Tuesday in Middletown, Connecticut.

Investigators have collected about 150 pieces of evidence, reviewed about 700 hours of video and interviewed more than 150 people, said Chief James Lewis of the New Haven Police Department. He described the search and body warrants in a news conference Tuesday night.
No one has been arrested or charged in Le's killing.

A senior police official disputed Yale University President Richard Levin, who had indicated that the suspect pool would be a "limited number" of people who had been in the basement the day Le disappeared.

"We know everyone that was in the basement ... and we passed that on to police," Levin said. "There is an abundance of evidence."

But the police official, whom CNN is not naming because of the sensitive nature of the ongoing investigation, said investigators believe dozens of people could have had access to that area of the building.

Le, 24, disappeared September 8 and was last seen alive on surveillance video as she entered the four-story lab at 10 Amistad St., about 10 blocks from the main campus. Authorities said they had not found images of her leaving the building.

The police official said that investigators were unlikely to make any arrest until DNA evidence is returned from analysis and that the investigation could take days or weeks.

Authorities have not released information on what DNA evidence may have been found, although investigators said earlier that bloody clothing was found hidden above tiles in a drop ceiling in another part of the building.

Police have not described the clothes that were found, nor said to whom they might have belonged. Teams of investigators at a Connecticut State Police lab worked through the weekend processing and examining the bloodstained garments.

But Thomas Kaplan, editor in chief of the Yale Daily News, said a Yale police official told the college paper that the clothes were not what Le was wearing when she entered the building.

On Sunday, New Haven Police spokesman Joe Avery said that Le's killing was not a random act, but would not elaborate.

Le, a student in Yale's pharmacology program, was to have been married Sunday on New York's Long Island to Jonathan Widawsky, a Columbia University graduate student.
advertisement

Le was from Placerville, California, and seemed to have been aware of the risks of crime in a university town. In February, she compared crime and safety at Yale with other Ivy League schools for a piece for B magazine, published by the medical school.

Among the tips she offered: Keep a minimum amount on your person. When she walked over to the research building on September 8, she left her purse, credit cards and cell phone in her office.

jetxvii

PostWed Sep 16, 2009 8:40 pm » by jetxvii

quote from first post:

they had found bloody clothing in a ceiling panel in the building.

although investigators said earlier that bloody clothing was found hidden above tiles in a drop ceiling in another part of the building

so which one is it? is it in the same room she was strangled? in a room exactly 6000 paces away? what? and why are they bloody clothes if she was strangled?

The attacker must have been attacked by her. they say the clothes were bloody then they assumed the clothes were hers?!?!?!!? What the fuck is going on here? if she was strangled there was no blood.... so whose clothes are they? if they made an assumption that the clothes were hers then that would indicate the attacker is another female due to body size...

unless these cops completely suck at their jobs and pretend to do there job and can't even properly identify bloody clothes to a male or female?

fact is they have clothes. we will wait today until further information comes out. however they have 2 forms of DNA on the murder now and they have scan data from the labs that indicate who was in there and when... not to mention the cameras outside and "INSIDE" of the Super Technical Science building... but yet one and a half weeks later no arrest?

Note: I hope everyone knows that if you are doing a scientific experiment you generally have a control camera somewhere in the room recording at all times in case something happens.. it's like a way to watch your successes and failures in your research through the camera... where are these CCTV Cameras? where are the cameras in the building that watch students and faculty to make sure they don't steal anything????

jetxvii

PostWed Sep 16, 2009 8:44 pm » by jetxvii

Snake Plissken wrote:"2. security cameras "IN" the building failed to capture anything? even though they had high security for the new science lab... CAMERAS included. ( as well as guards )"

That really bugged me too, excellent post amigo, i think there might be something more too this. :flop:

When i first read this story, it sounded like an episode of Columbo!

I wonder if any more will come out about this or if it will be forgotten in a months time?

Oh you know for a fact it will be forgotten... and the information posted across several news articles don't line up... Granted they have writers that don't do there jobs well enough to get accurate details so they just sort of slander them on to the page.. but its big details that don't line up and the lack of clear evidence posted by the police department.

I'll keep updating this thread until we have clear answers... or at least i shall try.

thanks for the response back Metal gear Snake Plisken.

jetxvii

PostWed Sep 16, 2009 8:49 pm » by jetxvii

wrathofkahn wrote:Nice job Jet! So the cameras saw her enter the lab, but not come out?!!!! So with this new high tech, high security lab, there are only cameras OUTSIDE the lab? Conveniently, there are no cameras INSIDE THE ACTUAL LAB?!!!! :think: :headscratch:

Dude, you may be on to something there! Some rich and powerful guy's son commits a murder, and daddy throws enough money at the problem to make the evidence go away (skull and bones alumni)?

Tell ya what Jet, you got me thinking.... :headscratch:

I'm glad its got you thinking it's got me thinking to... if it was any other non secret society based university I wouldn't have another thought but just based on previous murders there and based on this one and the way they are roughly handling it makes me think alternative theories for this...

Throwing money might not be that far off brother... it is definitely a strange and very poorly put together investigation. considering the first 48 to 72 hours ( Before and After ) finding the body is the hardest thing to do even though they have clothes and cameras and guards on this one, which would be a very high security source.... but apparently not.

thanks for the response back Khan much appreciated...

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 16, 2009 9:03 pm » by Zegtelzegtel

Damn great post man....just read it...
interesting stuff.....will read entire thing and research a bit .....later.

Initiate

PostWed Sep 16, 2009 11:51 pm » by Snake Plissken

Cheers Jetxvii, very cool post this, thanks for all the info! :wink:

Otacon..is that you...! :D
"The more things change the more they stay the same..."

jetxvii

PostThu Sep 17, 2009 10:26 am » by jetxvii

Now its been solved.

All the information came out. it all checks out...

this guy was one sick fuck from what i have read today...

I'm glad I was wrong on this one...

good Job police I hope this man enjoys big bubba in jail...

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_crim ... urder.html

Report: Police nearing arrest; DNA links Raymond Clark to Annie Le murder

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_crim ... z0RLlAi2k1

Police were gearing up to arrest Yale lab technician Raymond Clark 3rd early Thursday after his DNA was linked to the murder of grad student Annie Le, the New Haven Register reported.

Sources told the paper cops were obtaining an arrest warrant for Clark, and New Haven police scheduled a news conference for early this morning.

Clark, 24, was believed to be holed up in a Super 8 motel in Cromwell, Conn.

Undercover investigators were massed in the parking lot - and one motorist passing by shouted, "Get him, get him!" at police.

Clark apparently decamped to the motel after cops hauled him from his home in handcuffs Tuesday, obtained DNA samples and let him go.

While police were waiting for DNA results to possibly arrest Clark - officially a "person of interest" inthe case - they had gathered circumstantial evidence.

He reportedly failed a lie detector test and had scratch marks on his chest. And computer records from Yale suggested he was the last person to see Le.

Swipe cards Le and Clark used to move through different areas of college buildings showed they were in the same room shortly after 10 a.m. on Sept. 8, The Hartford Courant reported.

Le, 24, wasn't seen alive after that, and her card wasn't used again. But Clark swiped into the area where she was found strangled five days later in a crawlspace, a law enforcement source told the paper.

New Haven Police Chief James Lewis refused to give details of Clark and Le's relationship, saying only that they worked in the same building and passed each other in the halls.

Cops interviewed Clark several times in the days after Le disappeared, but then he stopped talking with detectives and asked for a lawyer.

Clark's lawyer, David Dworski, said Wednesday the muscular technician was cooperating with the investigation. "We are committed to proceeding appropriately with authorities with whom we are inregular communication," Dworski said.

State police officers impounded Clark's red Mustang Wednesday. They also took about 150 pieces of forensic evidence from the Yale lab, where he mostly did janitorial work.

Le's body was discovered stuffed behind a basement wall inside the lab on Sunday - the same day she had planned to get married on Long Island.

The official cause of her death was ruled as "traumatic asphyxiation due to neck compression."

As cops and Clark played a waiting game Wednesday night, new details about his background emerged - including an allegation of forcible sex.

A high school sweetheart told Connecticut cops six years ago that he forced her to have sex, the New Haven Independent reported.

"I feel like I'm 16 all over again," the unidentified woman wrote in recent postings on herFacebook page, the Independent reported. "It's just bringing back everything."

Clark and the young woman attended Branford High School, where he played on the baseball team and was a member of the Asian Awareness Club.

Cops were summoned to the Connecticut school in 2003 after Clark and the girlfriend got into a confrontation.

She told cops "that at one time [the male] did force her to have sex with him," a detective wrote in the police report.

The young woman declined to press charges.

Clark's neighbors in Middletown, Conn., were in disbelief that he was at the center of a murder probe.

"He always seemed too quiet," neighbor Rick Tarallo, 23, said. "Other than that, he seemed like a very good guy. He didn't strike me as he was gonna kill somebody. I'm still in shock."