A Space for Musicians on DTV :)

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 05, 2011 3:00 am » by Punjedi

e6722maj wrote:
punjedi wrote:Nice, the images actually work really well with that :)
How long ago was that?

Garage band?

ten years ago, give or take a year. we never even got as far as having a name!

:cheers:

hehe, right on, been involved with a few dead enders.

It's fun doing music by yourself but their are times when you just wanna jam in a group yanno?
Nihil Sine Fide!

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 05, 2011 3:01 am » by Punjedi

dlslith wrote:
punjedi wrote:Me and my sister did a duet :)

Yes, a little autotune was used just for some feel and ambience.

Upload to Disclose.tv

sorry, it's a little hoakey but I love her voice.

We plan to do our own song at some point.

Absolutely awesome. When you hit it big, Plug DTV,and slith, Fook the rest. hehe

Of Course :) Thanks again !

:cheers:

Good stuff :) *goes rocking off to smoke*
Nihil Sine Fide!

Super Moderator

PostSat Feb 05, 2011 3:05 am » by Slith

You have some serious talent. Run with it. You and your sister have amazing vocals. I wish you the best on this

Canubis wrote:

u fell for my missle tow.....its just a pek..... im perma banned 3 times for fags.... so smooch! it

SMAK ME BITCH on the lips....

xmass is coming hard...

Master Conspirator

PostSat Feb 05, 2011 3:08 am » by Cornbread714

e6722maj wrote:my old band jamming (and random military slideshow)

Upload to Disclose.tv

:flop:

You are definitely in the running for the award.

Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 05, 2011 3:08 am » by Punjedi

dlslith wrote:You have some serious talent. Run with it. You and your sister have amazing vocals. I wish you the best on this

:pray: Well, thank you :)

music has always been a hobby for me. My father tried to push me into the field.

I don't play well with others, in that I learned horrible habits and never learned how to read music properly.

Just learned by heart, and hearing.
Nihil Sine Fide!

Super Moderator

PostSat Feb 05, 2011 3:13 am » by Slith

punjedi wrote:
dlslith wrote:You have some serious talent. Run with it. You and your sister have amazing vocals. I wish you the best on this

:pray: Well, thank you :)

music has always been a hobby for me. My father tried to push me into the field.

I don't play well with others, in that I learned horrible habits and never learned how to read music properly.

Just learned by heart, and hearing.

I am not a musician, but deeply respect the people that have the talent to play music. And I love music. All the power to ya man, you're on your way

Canubis wrote:

u fell for my missle tow.....its just a pek..... im perma banned 3 times for fags.... so smooch! it

SMAK ME BITCH on the lips....

xmass is coming hard...

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 05, 2011 3:20 am » by Newdawnrising

I would love to contibute, but me being not so computer savy is the problem. I was trying to figure out my processor ( BOSS G6 ) one night, and how to record to the computer. Needless to say i was also on skype, i almost blew the dump up! The others were not impressed by my ignorance. Wrong port, my bad. :oops: But don't worry, i have been reduced to a POS laptop, so your all safe, for now. :twisted: Mwuhahahahahaha!
I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man, sometimes they have some really good ideas.

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 05, 2011 3:25 am » by Punjedi

newdawnrising wrote:I would love to contibute, but me being not so computer savy is the problem. I was trying to figure out my processor ( BOSS G6 ) one night, and how to record to the computer. Needless to say i was also on skype, i almost blew the dump up! The others were not impressed by my ignorance. Wrong port, my bad. :oops: But don't worry, i have been reduced to a POS laptop, so your all safe, for now. :twisted: Mwuhahahahahaha!

Did you know just about any regular headphones work as a recording mic?

Just plug it into your mic port, and have it close to your guitar/amp/instrument
You may have to raise the recording gain but many programs will do that

You could even use windows sound recorder to set it up :)
Nihil Sine Fide!

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 05, 2011 3:51 am » by Newdawnrising

punjedi wrote:
newdawnrising wrote:I would love to contibute, but me being not so computer savy is the problem. I was trying to figure out my processor ( BOSS G6 ) one night, and how to record to the computer. Needless to say i was also on skype, i almost blew the dump up! The others were not impressed by my ignorance. Wrong port, my bad. :oops: But don't worry, i have been reduced to a POS laptop, so your all safe, for now. :twisted: Mwuhahahahahaha!

Did you know just about any regular headphones work as a recording mic?

Just plug it into your mic port, and have it close to your guitar/amp/instrument
You may have to raise the recording gain but many programs will do that

You could even use windows sound recorder to set it up :)

I know about the headphones or any old speaker trick. But i did not know about the windows sound recorder, cool beans thanks. :flop:
I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man, sometimes they have some really good ideas.

Initiate

PostSat Feb 05, 2011 7:16 pm » by Gignac

Cool post! This is my metal band, the first one is some of our recorded stuff with a picshow, and the other is a bad one of us live (taken on cameraphone)

cool to see some other musicians around DTV

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

PreviousNext