A Space for Musicians on DTV :)

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 05, 2011 7:18 pm » by Redwoodrick

I have a band..guitar,violin,mandolin and upright bass..but I choose to remain anonymous here. :mrgreen:
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 05, 2011 7:26 pm » by Punjedi

gignac wrote:Cool post! This is my metal band, the first one is some of our recorded stuff with a picshow, and the other is a bad one of us live (taken on cameraphone)

cool to see some other musicians around DTV

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Right on man! Moooooooooooooooosssssssshhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

What do you play? Or you singing?
Nihil Sine Fide!

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 05, 2011 7:27 pm » by Punjedi

redwoodrick wrote:I have a band..guitar,violin,mandolin and upright bass..but I choose to remain anonymous here. :mrgreen:

And where is the fun in that? :dancing:
Nihil Sine Fide!

PostSat Feb 05, 2011 7:28 pm » by Mysterypile

Awesome! Musically inclined theorists know where it's at. Audio and the unexplained are one of those areas that needs more researchers, the field just seems far too small right now. Cymatics has helped to literally explode the properties of sound to the mass public, thank Hans Jenny, seriously.

Computer generated music has captivated me for a few years now, and finally I created a channel on YouTube if anyone is interested. Though I like to play acoustic guitar at times, I'm really hooked on sequencing, aiming for a syncopation style, melding my audio library in experimental ways. The goal is to relate time and space with ancient mysteries in a new way. http://www.youtube.com/user/radiofonicoddity
Ancient Mysteries enthusiast, researcher and writer
http://www.mysterypile.com

Initiate

PostSat Feb 05, 2011 7:36 pm » by Gignac

punJedi: im the skinny guy playing guitar. me and the singer are very into conspiracy and the lies of people in power. We have a song about prescott bush and his nazi money.

i found cymatics really interesting as well. who knows what power might be in the sounds of the ancient languages. Dont they think the coral castle was made with sound somehow?

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 05, 2011 7:44 pm » by Punjedi

@mystery I like your grooves, good flow :)

@gig Right on, a discosure band! :) Not sure about the coral castle one? Sounds quite interesting.

I take music and sound very serious. Probably why I don't listen to the radio, or have the tv on very much.

It's a very powerful medium and can be used either way to great extremes.
Nihil Sine Fide!

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 05, 2011 7:54 pm » by E6722maj

this was 1995 at our local civic hall. the singer's voice went during rehearsals :top:
we were called the cane toads(!)

edit - the audio is just how a camcorder recorded it so not great.

Upload to Disclose.tv

whatever

PostSat Feb 05, 2011 7:56 pm » by Mysterypile

gignac: I'll have to look into the sound theory for Coral Castle, great tip! The research I've come across many times usually relates anti-gravity type devices and an unknown black box Ed used at the top of a tripod. He did have a crank-style device (later uncovered) that worked like some sort of electrical generator, and there are theories that he hid the answers to the universe in his notes. One such was written as "7129 / 6105195" with the true meaning heavily debated since the discovery. Could it be a sound signature?

punjedi: Thanks for listening! It's a never-ending work in progress :)
Ancient Mysteries enthusiast, researcher and writer
http://www.mysterypile.com

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 05, 2011 8:00 pm » by Punjedi

e6722maj wrote:this was 1995 at our local civic hall. the singer's voice went during rehearsals :top:
we were called the cane toads(!)

edit - the audio is just how a camcorder recorded it so not great.

Upload to Disclose.tv

:banana: :flop: :banana: <-- if you time it right these guys actually dance to your song on beat :)

It's a crowd!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
Nihil Sine Fide!

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 05, 2011 8:04 pm » by E6722maj

recorded with 2 mics onto cassette (!!) in the rehearsal room, years ago :cheers:

Upload to Disclose.tv

whatever

PreviousNext