a space ship on the bottom of the bermuda triangle.

Writer

PostMon Nov 03, 2008 12:13 pm » by the holy goast

menkind knows a lot of the universe,but what's on the bottom of the bermuda triangle.
is it a spaceship?
it's got a be something.
what's the mistery of the bermuda triangle!?

Master Conspirator

PostMon Nov 03, 2008 12:26 pm » by Drjones

the holy goast wrote:menkind knows a lot of the universe,but what's on the bottom of the bermuda triangle.
is it a spaceship?
it's got a be something.

I think it is a highly magnetic special part of the Earth and opens up portals to other dimensions.There. :flop:
The stories of pilots reinforce this concept for me very much :flop:

Super Moderator

PostWed Nov 05, 2008 9:14 pm » by Vulcanic

Kusche's explanation
Lawrence David Kusche, a research librarian from Arizona State University and author of The Bermuda Triangle Mystery: Solved (1975)[16] has challenged this trend. Kusche's research revealed a number of inaccuracies and inconsistencies between Berlitz's accounts and statements from eyewitnesses, participants, and others involved in the initial incidents. He noted cases where pertinent information went unreported, such as the disappearance of round-the-world yachtsman Donald Crowhurst, which Berlitz had presented as a mystery, despite clear evidence to the contrary. Another example was the ore-carrier Berlitz recounted as lost without trace three days out of an Atlantic port when it had been lost three days out of a port with the same name in the Pacific Ocean. Kusche also argued that a large percentage of the incidents which have sparked the Triangle's mysterious influence actually occurred well outside it. Often his research was surprisingly simple: he would go over period newspapers and see items like weather reports that were never mentioned in the stories.

Kusche came to a conclusion:

The number of ships and aircraft reported missing in the area was not significantly greater, proportionally speaking, than in any other part of the ocean.
In an area frequented by tropical storms, the number of disappearances that did occur were, for the most part, neither disproportionate, unlikely, nor mysterious; furthermore, Berlitz and other writers would often fail to mention such storms.
The numbers themselves had been exaggerated by sloppy research. A boat listed as missing would be reported, but its eventual (if belated) return to port may not have been reported.
Some disappearances had in fact, never happened. One plane crash was said to have taken place in 1937 off Daytona Beach, Florida, in front of hundreds of witnesses; a check of the local papers revealed nothing.
Kusche concluded that:

The Legend of the Bermuda Triangle is a manufactured mystery… perpetuated by writers who either purposely or unknowingly made use of misconceptions, faulty reasoning, and sensationalism. [16] §Epilogue, p. 277
HONORI­FICABILI­TUDINI­TATIBUS
Remiel
VULCANIC PNEUMONO­ULTRA­MICRO­SCOPIC­SILICO­VOLCANO­KONIOSIS

Initiate

PostThu Nov 06, 2008 12:41 am » by Snake Plissken

Sad to say it, but i have to agree with Volcanic on this one, on a similar note though, i think there is something seriously weird going on beneath Lake Vostok, i read abiout a huge magnetic disturbance there, but as of yet i dont think anyone knows what it is.

Mind you, inside every story there is usually a tiny grain of truth no matter how ludicrous, i thought i remembered hearing a Bermuda triangle story that involved the pilot of a plane making a few last minute radio transmissions and describing some weird glowing fog and his compass going crazy, i havent read anything about the Bermuda Triangle for years now, my memory is a bit fuzzy on this one... :?
"The more things change the more they stay the same..."

PostThu Nov 06, 2008 4:00 am » by jim381

Why you don't hear any more disastrous stories about the infamous Bermuda Triangle anymore: http://www.christiankeys.ca/BeliefNotes ... a.Triangle

Writer

PostFri Nov 07, 2008 5:11 pm » by the holy goast

are there any expedition's to the triangle,in the past.
that been recorded.
like a divingboat to surch at the bottum of the triangle.

PostSat Nov 08, 2008 7:30 pm » by Garrett29

rumor has it Atlantis the city sunk..... some say the city itself was a ship... ... its far fetched by u never know.....

PostFri Nov 21, 2008 6:25 am » by omnipadme007

the holy goast wrote:menkind knows a lot of the universe,but what's on the bottom of the bermuda triangle.
is it a spaceship?
it's got a be something.

If you're interested in the Bermuda Triangle, you should also look into the Dragon's Triangle, located off the coast of Japan. There are similar stories of USO (unidentified submerged objects) and ships/planes disappearing. I personally think both Bermuda and the Dragon are underwater portals into alien territories :robot: . Both locations lie along the same grid line.

http://www.unexplainedstuff.com/Places- ... angle.html

PostMon Dec 01, 2008 8:05 am » by SrJorge

Decades ago I worked with a retired carrere Navy sailor that told me that the bottom of the Bermuda Triangle is like a desert because of the very strong currants of the Gulf Stream,
there's very little plant life due to the strong currant, and when a Craft would go below the surface the strong currant would carry it hundreds of miles south and anywhere up to a thousand miles either east or west Before it touches bottom, too large of a search area to bother with, If any are ever found its by accident when searching for treasure ships.
He also said there are several {perhaps 100's} of similar triangles thru-out the globe. :cheers:

PostMon Dec 01, 2008 6:47 pm » by Sankanyu

My take on it that it might be a part that is aligned between our sun and the center of the universe therefore disrupting the gravity or increasing it and therefore chancing the magnetic field etc. I would want to test it out with checking if disappearing there are season and day or night bound etc but don’t have the equipment nor knowledge nor the money to do that.

And it’s just a wild theory that is probably not true because then it would also have to occur in a line around the globe and change with time.

Or it could also be an underground lava storm that disrupts the magnetic field could be so much…
Heroes are the ones that are smart enough to stay alive.

Next