A Special Thanks From Alex Jones

Initiate

PostThu Aug 06, 2009 2:46 pm » by yoursoulmate

theduck wrote:
Please upload here :(

:wink:

PostThu Aug 06, 2009 2:51 pm » by Trisha0620

this guy gets on my nerves, I'm amazed people believe this guy, and if he was telling the truth about what is going on, do you think they would let him live.....

Super Moderator

PostThu Aug 06, 2009 2:55 pm » by TheDuck

yoursoulmate wrote:
theduck wrote:
Please upload here :(

:wink:

Thank you very much :flop: :flop: :wink:
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Super Moderator

PostThu Aug 06, 2009 2:56 pm » by TheDuck

trisha0620 wrote:this guy gets on my nerves, I'm amazed people believe this guy, and if he was telling the truth about what is going on, do you think they would let him live.....

That's your opinion and your welcome to it...

You cannot say everything he says is a lie though that would just be foolish..
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 06, 2009 2:59 pm » by Darrylmckay

trisha0620 wrote:this guy gets on my nerves, I'm amazed people believe this guy, and if he was telling the truth about what is going on, do you think they would let him live.....

Hate to see you make a rookie mistake.
People get very upset when you deny Alex jones, or John Lear, or David Icke.
Would hate to see you attacked by Pindz.

See told ya.
I will respect your beliefs*, I will research your beliefs, but dont expect me to believe.
* disclaimer-user makes no commitment to live up to this claim

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 06, 2009 3:03 pm » by Becks

Its funny..

your point maybe valid...what I also know is from the people I know....I am probably as irritating, reason being, I'm opinionated, sarcastic and think outside of the box..

A great saying is don't judge a book by its cover...he may sound like he has swallowed a razor blade...but he is passionate and stands by his POV.

Credit to him...he supplies his stuff, the rest of it is for you to work out for yourself if it has merit....

If we didn't have people like him..(good or bad) you would be back in the 18th century being exported to Australia...lol..

Free speech is awesome...he shows it can work and has an effect...learn from him...be proactive and make YOUR mark.....don't blame the messenger as they keep saying here...

you have a mind , use it and make your mark.

We all do our bit, be it big or small....what is your contribution?...that was a rhetorical question BTW.

One of the big issues here in Australia is Tall poppy syndrome ...meaning that if anyone stands out, the masses cut 'em down....

shame really.

No characters are formed, just clones and Politically Correct drones.

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 06, 2009 3:09 pm » by Aardvaaks

AJ is a media man through and through, producer, director, actor, author, publisher...He brings subject matter out on controversial issues, yes he raises his voice 'cadence' and he has to make a living also.
The way his programmes are presented are a tried and trusted recipe suited to the modern audience.
I wait with baited breath for his next scoop! If you dont like him then tune out.
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 06, 2009 3:16 pm » by Blacky

Im sorry but if they bumped him off killed him then dont you think that would make even a bigger stir???
It would cause to many questions!
Best way to get to these people is to let them carry on what they are doing try and discredit them where possible and hope that people see them as nut jobs!!!
thats the way that the governments probably look at it!
:cheers:

Previous