A Statement to Awaken

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 26, 2012 11:57 pm » by Doogle

OK guys, help me out here. (Crap thread title I know)

You know what it's like when confronted by a MSM type person, one that swallows the bullshit, that can't or won't think outside the box. Maybe we here ain't so enlightened after all but are deluded or misinformed at best, but I know in my heart of hearts that I'm barking up the right tree and that you lot are (generally) too, that's why you're on here - trolls not included. Not U T2R!

I was watching a drama/documentary on (UK) channel 4 about the foiled terror plot, which I just had to turn off, that reminded me so much of that pile of shit documentary about the Bin laden capture, when I returned to an often visited mind frame and as to how I would begin to explain to someone of the above mentioned Sky sports/soap watching/baah baah mentality that the world really is not how it seems. In fact, is it worth even trying? Yeah, I still think it is.

How would you convince them to think again or light a spark in their heads to see things a little differently, to learn to question the official story without accusing you of being negative, wrong, deluded or the usual - a conspiracy theorist?

How would you explain about the truth behind the secret rulers, secret advanced tech, the phoney wars, or the truth about big pharma, jeez, even UFO's and ET's?

Some of you clearly have brilliant minds, and imagine a world where differences were sorted out through debate instead of false wars. Mind you, some of the debates I've witnessed on here would be frightening if weapons were available!

I know I take the piss a lot on here, but I also have my own sometimes out there theories as to the real workings of the world and can generally articulate to people that what they see ain't what they get. But I was wondering if there is a magic formula, an almost guaranteed statement that would make most people prick an ear and think "Whoa, I never thought of it that way. I'm gonna look into that".?

Most of you I'm sure have seen the clip from Network, you know, the "mad as hell" scene. I'll try and embed it below, but it probably won't work knowing me.

[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/WINDtlPXmmE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

Anyhow, without being so dramatic, what short statement would you guys come up with to make someone think again when trying to explain the reason why you think the way you do? OK, we don't agree on everything, so that's a sweeping statement in it'self.

How would you light the spark in someones head?

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 27, 2012 4:01 am » by mediasorcery

you could try" wake the fuk up"?
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 27, 2012 4:10 pm » by Doogle

mediasorcery wrote:you could try" wake the fuk up"?

Yeah, pretty much tried that at times. It is like banging your head against a...oh, wait
:bang;

I love the vacant expression I get sometimes, like I've just tried to explain quantum mechanics to a baboon,
in one minute,
in the dark,
using sign language.

Ok, what book would you give to someone, if you could pick only 1 book, to get someone on the path to alternative thinking? "The trial of Henry Kissenger"? "Behold a Pale Horse"? "Rule by Secrecy"? "UFO's and the National Security State"?

Ah, fuck it, who gives a shit. Will post this anyway.