A strange random dream i had last night.

Initiate

PostFri Oct 18, 2013 2:42 am » by Trip

I look up at the sky the sun is bright to the left of the sun is what appears to be a slightly smaller light, this was a white light with a small black bit in the middle, and some of the white light came from this other object like a beam, and hit us.

I don't know if ive been reading to much on ison but I can interpretate that dream a possible scenario, I thought it was another orb dream at first, then clicked on, it was to the left of the sun, bright like white, with something in the middle, it could be the comet and the white stuff is the debris hitting us, at the time when the comet is to the left of the sun, visible to the eye.

Strange dream man, I didn't make the dream I just dreamt it, im going to write a few down here at some point, as I got some I want to share.

Do you ever have a dream and feel the need to share it? or them if there's more.
"There was madness in any direction, at any hour. You could strike sparks anywhere. There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning"