A Survivor of NSA Genetic Enhancement and Occult Warfare

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 31, 2012 10:22 pm » by Phoenix rising

A Survivor of NSA Genetic Enhancement and Occult Warfare Projects Speak Out

The following is my life and testimony. I was born in London in 1976. I was chosen for an intelligence agency mind control and genetic enhancement program before my birth and was born into the program known as Project Mannequin. This project is one of the most secret and classified projects in this country, and this is the first ever book written about it.

I was born into the project because of rare genetic attributes that I posses, which the handlers of the project are looking for – also, because of my family’s involvement in the intelligence community and the Illuminati. My family descends from the French royal family of the French revolution on my father’s side. My Grandfather was involved in naval intelligence in the Second World War. His name was James Casbolt. He was also a high-ranking member of the Sindlesham Grand Masonic lodge in Berkshire.

Berkshire is a major centre of activity in the U.K for what has come to be known as “The New World Order.”

He was a Zionist Jew and also heavily involved with Rupert Murdoch and ran his own printing company after the war. My uncle was an MI 5 operative in logistics – his name is Brain Casbolt – and my father was a MI 6 operative; his name was Peter Casbolt. My father was also known under many different aliases in the intelligence community.

My stepfather, Neil Pettet, was a high level executive of an aluminium metal company called Hi-Mets (now called Service Metals). This company was based in Newbury, practically right on top of the AL/499 facility. Neil had a military defense contract with the M.O.D and worked underground at R.A.F. Welford connects underground to the AL/499. He also worked at Harwell genetics labs in the area and Boscombe Down military unit in Wiltshire. Both these places are heavily connected to Project Mannequin, as we shall see later in this book.

I also have a relation called Charles Casbolt. Charles had so many kills during dogfights in the RAF during the time of the Second World War, there is a war hero website dedicated to him on the internet. Google “Charles Casbolt” to see this. My father was involved in international drug trafficking operations bringing millions of pounds worth of illegal drugs into Britain from the 1960’s onward.

He worked with associates of MI 6 operative Howard Marks and operated in Rome, Spain, the Middle East, and other places. MI6 and the CIA have become infamous for this, and the drug money is known in secret service circles as “non-appropriated funds.” This money funds covert projects that need to be kept off certain official government records. Many of these issues, as well as my involvement in Project Mannequin, will be made public for the first time in this book.

I have had constant death threats, and even intelligence people die in very suspicious circumstances hours before arranged meetings with me; however, the mission of getting this highly classified information to the public and exposing the people perpetuating the horrors of this medical project is bigger than me and must be made public. The disregard for human life and suffering compares with the Nazi scientists’ genetic and mind control experimentation in World War II.

Project Mannequin is a mind control and genetic manipulation program run by the National Security Agency (NSA). Although the NSA is officially the United States government, they run many covert “black” projects in many countries around the world. The NSA is fast becoming the world’s most powerful secret service and is currently taking over much of the global intelligence apparatus.

Project Mannequin was started in 1972 and is still being run from a 6-level underground facility beneath the small town of Peasemore in Berkshire, a few miles from where I grew up. This underground base is so secret that the local residents of Peasmore are not even aware it exists.

This NSA facility, known in intelligence circles as the AL/499 base, is located 200 feet below the village.

There are entrances to the facility at:

Greenham common (known as ‘Bravo’ entrance, which is now sealed off)

Watchfield Military Science College (‘Delta’ entrance)

Harwell laboratories in Oxfordshire

There are entrances to the base in Lambourne and Welford in Berkshire

The underground base at Lambourne is the “Area 51” of the U.K. with many exotic, anti-gravity aircraft stored there.

Read on, Its quiet an extensive but interesting read, to much to copy/paste

http://beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-the ... ttedPage=0
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence