A test. Are you a genetic robot or human?

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 24, 2013 5:42 am » by Toxic32

How do you know your not a robot. The test is, if you are human you can create new ideas, new concept, new forms of expression, art, music, products, inventions that will blow your mind. If you are a genetic robot you will have no concept of why or how this could happen. You get up in the morning, go to work, You take the same old shit to eat in your lunch box. You never think about anything, or talk about anything other than what's on the tele. What the fuck happened with what she said, or what the fuck happened when she caught him shagging some on else. BLANK OUT. You are one of the robots. How ever. You may be saved. The fact that you are looking at this site means that you have a way to alter your program. It depends on your programmer...He/she may have been tired when they were inputting the 1001110010010. part of the program. you can find out quite easily if you are a robot or human buy introducing a NEW point for discussion. Or a new idea/invention that has not been thought of before. You can check if it's been thought of before by looking at this link. http://www.ipo.gov.uk/gb-espacenet-catch.htm
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 24, 2013 5:06 pm » by 99socks

Funny thing about this is... psychopaths are incapable of "creating" things, too. They don't have unique ideas or inventions... their whole lives are based around copying others. The only difference is, they often do it for far more nefarious reasons.
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Initiate

PostThu Jan 24, 2013 5:16 pm » by Marcydare

99socks wrote:Funny thing about this is... psychopaths are incapable of "creating" things, too. They don't have unique ideas or inventions... their whole lives are based around copying others. The only difference is, they often do it for far more nefarious reasons.

:flop: Agreed, But, They do have an Incredible talent for Destroying everything they touch.
" If only they would touch themselves " !

edited for spell check

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 24, 2013 5:27 pm » by Zer0

99socks wrote:Funny thing about this is... psychopaths are incapable of "creating" things, too. They don't have unique ideas or inventions... their whole lives are based around copying others. The only difference is, they often do it for far more nefarious reasons.

That means I'm a psychopath? That`s awesome!! :twisted:
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 24, 2013 5:56 pm » by Cosmine

100% biobot,thanks to the Nazi/US army.
Some kind of werewathever discarded super soldier...can i die...hope so....one day... :cheers:
Cosmine's cohost...:M8

Upload to Disclose.tv

Vocasti! :twisted:

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 14, 2013 8:54 am » by Toxic32

Master Otoel wrote:

That means I'm a psychopath? That`s awesome!! :twisted:

If the cap fits as they say. :flop:
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 14, 2013 9:53 am » by Iwanci

I am a generic human.... but these days our lives are so robotic that one wonders.... lucky one Is a good friend of mine, so I can usually talk to him and get him back to reality... one is Mexican so talking can be difficult......

WARNING WARNING

DOES NOT COMPUTE...

DANGER DANGER...

This post will self destruct in zero minus.... neva mind, wait long enough and the server will take care of this post for us....

:mrgreen:
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Initiate

PostFri Jun 14, 2013 10:34 am » by Flipper

Iwanci wrote:I am a generic human.... but these days our lives are so robotic that one wonders.... lucky one Is a good friend of mine, so I can usually talk to him and get him back to reality... one is Mexican so talking can be difficult......

WARNING WARNING

DOES NOT COMPUTE...

DANGER DANGER...

This post will self destruct in zero minus.... neva mind, wait long enough and the server will take care of this post for us....

:mrgreen:

Iwanci cracked a funny, must be a ROBOT.

:peep: