A Thread for Atheists.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 9120
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 7:03 pm
Location: Inside You.

PostSun Apr 03, 2011 10:52 pm » by Troll2rocks


legalizeheroin wrote:Yup. Evolution is a popular belief too. I don't buy it for one second. It has major holes and flaws - it's a novelty at best. And Richard Dawkins, as the Evolution poster boy, is a piece of shit for knowing that and continually decieving people because he's too wrapped up in his belief system to admit that both he and it are wrong.

Science is bullshit. Scientists are some of the most small-minded and ignorant people in existence and nobody knows it. Especially not Evolutionary Biologists. They are intentionally conditioned to be that way and always will. Every new theory goes through the same cycle: you're crazy if you believe it - you get harassed for believing it - then you're crazy if you believe anything else. It's great for controlling thoughts and ideas.

Don't confuse Intelligent Design with Right-wing White Anglo Saxon six-day Creationism. Now walk with me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEvq4xIHmH4

Check out that documentary, first of all. It explains many things better than I, who's been awake for 70 + hours now and getting a little loopy. In fact, fuck it. You get the short version.

They found T-Rex bones that still have marrow in them. They've found species thought to be extinct for millions and millions of years completely unchanged from the fossile record. Nobody's really sure how DNA protiens magically mutate to the appropriate and desired changes. EVERY species came from a common ancestor? Don't think so. Sorry, boss. Plus, Intelligent Design is virulently opposed from all angles - there must be something to it.

Carbon dating is useless, volcanic eruptions cause millions of years worth of deposit build up in minutes... Yeah, not into religion and Intelligent Design isn't the whole story but I think the sooner we get over ourselves and move on to the next level of science the better.



^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This Heroin guy may be the stupidest person on DTV, what an absolute retard, not to mention a hypocrite after the numerous warnings, your racist remarks yesterday were enough to prove this ?

You are in the very best use of the word, out classed by "epicfailure", which in itself is ironic because Jets user name not only defines you, it is also your very reason for being.

Don't confuse Intelligent Design with Right-wing White Anglo Saxon six-day Creationism. Now walk with me.

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:


Science is bullshit. Scientists are some of the most small-minded and ignorant people in existence and nobody knows it. Especially not Evolutionary Biologists. They are intentionally conditioned to be that way and always will.

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

Take a bow, and accept this award on behalf of logic as your crowning glory of utter and complete ineptitude and meaninglessness in an ever expanding domain of reason and "science" :pray: :cheers:

Now go chew on some vitamins, and get some sleep you fucktacular cuntish waste of keyboard time. :cheers:

@Epic, I respect your position on this, and it certainly isnt an idle and simple minded one, but that is assuredly a position to be debated and learned about. I have often had thoughts about the same things, I think you should check out a documentary about these things if you havent already seen it, called The Technocalypse "best documentaries ever made imo" in 3 parts :cheers:
Image
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2442
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:25 am
Location: Scotland

PostSun Apr 03, 2011 10:56 pm » by Allreadydead


Cracking thread troll2rocks! :flop:

I'm about half way through the vids at the moment and already enjoying them!

epicfailure - great replies as usual! :flop:

Just sparking up another and enjoying these posts!

:cheers:
Image

Initiate
Posts: 187
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:08 am

PostSun Apr 03, 2011 10:57 pm » by Legalizeheroin


LOL. Angry cuz I trolled you like a pro* :flop:

If I'm so stupid, disprove all that info. I defy you. You can't just refute the data by simply saying (incorrectly, might I add) that I am stupid. Classic denial - bet you think a plane hit the Pentagon too.

Or are you just mad cuz I pwned Dawkins, who is clearly an idol of yours?

Oh, and what racist comments are you talking about? D'you really think I was that other dude? C'mon, man.

EDIT: *In a previous thread that has since been locked featuring yours truly making fools of anyone who defied the Bah Nah Nah New World Order.

:nwo: :banana: :alien: :banana: :nwo:
Last edited by Legalizeheroin on Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dear Aliens,

GET ME OFF THIS ROCK.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 15836
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:12 pm

PostSun Apr 03, 2011 11:11 pm » by Spock


I wanna troll! I wanna troll! Oh, can I, can I; please please please!!!

I like Epics stance in this one, granted I haven't read the entire 2 pages yet, will though.

I just don't take any of you heavy thinkers as real atheists. Problems with religion, of course. The safest bet, IMO is to understand that not just logic changes in mans eyes, but so do well substantiated laws of physics, which kind of says, they weren't laws of any significance in the first place, but a stepping stone to further understanding. Much like the difference in the Old from the New Testament.

So, regardless our path, unless we are as close minded as a real atheist, we are all on a path for better understanding. The bible is not a book of laws concerning natural science as much as something to look on as a sound way to anchor oneself in establishing a base set of ethics, and when you fuck those up, well, there's forgiveness.

Back to the yard! Feel free to tear me a new one.

As far as science as ultimate truth, it is just a means, which I am a fan of as well, with the understanding that anyday a 12 year old savant kid can come on to the scene and rewrite Einsteins theory of relativity.

To put my thought into a funny quick video, Google Steve Martin, Theodurous of York.

Conspirator
Posts: 2550
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:23 am
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostSun Apr 03, 2011 11:14 pm » by SamueltheLion


"there would be no atheists if there was no god"

:)
Your faith will make you whole

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 9120
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 7:03 pm
Location: Inside You.

PostSun Apr 03, 2011 11:16 pm » by Troll2rocks


legalizeheroin wrote:LOL. Angry cuz I trolled you like a pro :flop:

If I'm so stupid, disprove all that info. I defy you. You can't just refute the data by simply saying (incorrectly, might I add) that I am stupid. Classic denial - bet you think a plane hit the Pentagon too.

Or are you just mad cuz I pwned Dawkins, who is clearly an idol of yours?

Oh, and what racist comments are you talking about? D'you really think I was that other dude? C'mon, man.



I am talking about the racist remarks left in YOUR user name!!!!

Right here on the last page of this thread
want-to-argue-want-to-fight-derail-and-troll-over-18s-only-t31510-130.html

PS, I reported my own thread :flop:

I was hoping this thread would have more comments like alreadydeads and epics, and not idiots like you.

You only prove my point in your idiocy, you are aware that science is backed by proven methods tried and tested by numerous tests observed by academics and posted into the scientific community for validation of peers and the masses. Yet you come at me and this post like a fucking mongoloid claiming intelligent design "isnt the creation of creationists"

When it is, and is only backed by those who believe in god, and are trying to push god into the classroom. And when confronted by the question that the people who front intelligent design and are trying to get it taken seriously have nightmares about "what do you believe the intelligence behind it is, and what do you mean by creator", any idea what the response is ????.....

Usually this.... "That isnt important, this should be taken seriously"

Nah, its god dressed up in a "schoolgirls outfit begging to be fucked"


Are you as clever as you read ? :clapper:

Sit down, be quiet, and let the adults talk, this thread was not made for your beliefs, you ignored the warning became outraged anyway and therefore declared yourself a hypocrite and unworthy of debating with.

Go to sleep, you need it. Debate yourself or others who are stupid enough to play along, I will await responces of people I respect, like epic "who owned your ass by the way" :flop:

Night :lol:
Image
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 9120
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 7:03 pm
Location: Inside You.

PostSun Apr 03, 2011 11:20 pm » by Troll2rocks


spock wrote:I wanna troll! I wanna troll! Oh, can I, can I; please please please!!!

I like Epics stance in this one, granted I haven't read the entire 2 pages yet, will though.

I just don't take any of you heavy thinkers as real atheists. Problems with religion, of course. The safest bet, IMO is to understand that not just logic changes in mans eyes, but so do well substantiated laws of physics, which kind of says, they weren't laws of any significance in the first place, but a stepping stone to further understanding. Much like the difference in the Old from the New Testament.

So, regardless our path, unless we are as close minded as a real atheist, we are all on a path for better understanding. The bible is not a book of laws concerning natural science as much as something to look on as a sound way to anchor oneself in establishing a base set of ethics, and when you fuck those up, well, there's forgiveness.

Back to the yard! Feel free to tear me a new one.

As far as science as ultimate truth, it is just a means, which I am a fan of as well, with the understanding that anyday a 12 year old savant kid can come on to the scene and rewrite Einsteins theory of relativity.

To put my thought into a funny quick video, Google Steve Martin, Theodurous of York.



Absolutely man, you aint a troll though lol, I actually like debating with you, as you are "like I have said before" intelligent and articulate in your responses and refrain from the petty.


And absolutely, science is not perfect, and is always bettering itself through new breakthroughs and new discoveries, it is far from a god in and of itself and really needs to be looked at as a tool for knowledge through understanding and learning, thats how I see it anyway. :cheers:
Image
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2703
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:23 am

PostSun Apr 03, 2011 11:26 pm » by Edgarrothstein


I'm a Spiritualised Atheist.

Make another thread for me.
Image

Disclosing bullshitters since 1969.

Initiate
Posts: 187
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:08 am

PostSun Apr 03, 2011 11:40 pm » by Legalizeheroin


troll2rocks wrote:I am talking about the racist remarks left in YOUR user name!!!!

Right here on the last page of this thread
want-to-argue-want-to-fight-derail-and-troll-over-18s-only-t31510-130.html

PS, I reported my own thread :flop:

I was hoping this thread would have more comments like alreadydeads and epics, and not idiots like you.

You only prove my point in your idiocy, you are aware that science is backed by proven methods tried and tested by numerous tests observed by academics and posted into the scientific community for validation of peers and the masses. Yet you come at me and this post like a fucking mongoloid claiming intelligent design "isnt the creation of creationists"

When it is, and is only backed by those who believe in god, and are trying to push god into the classroom. And when confronted by the question that the people who front intelligent design and are trying to get it taken seriously have nightmares about "what do you believe the intelligence behind it is, and what do you mean by creator", any idea what the response is ????.....

Usually this.... "That isnt important, this should be taken seriously"

Nah, its god dressed up in a "schoolgirls outfit begging to be fucked"


Are you as clever as you read ? :clapper:

Sit down, be quiet, and let the adults talk, this thread was not made for your beliefs, you ignored the warning became outraged anyway and therefore declared yourself a hypocrite and unworthy of debating with.

Go to sleep, you need it. Debate yourself or others who are stupid enough to play along, I will await responces of people I respect, like epic "who owned your ass by the way" :flop:

Night :lol:


Yup. Denial. You're not listening to me at all - you just want to attack the messenger instead of the message. Clearly you have a problem with me based outside of my beliefs, because you sure don't have much to say about them, let alone have any kind of rebuttle based in fact.

Obviously the only information you have on Intelligent Design came from the lame-stream media and brainwashing fools like Dawkins. Watch the documentary I linked. Yeah, there's a few people who are religious involved, but so what? Many, if not most, aren't. Science is not for obnoxious self-righteous high and mighty Atheists alone.

If you must know, my opinion is that the 'Intelligence' involved here is extraterrestrial. Not devine. Go ahead, man - rip that one all up. Call me crazy and stupid. Cuz no matter what you say, you still think every living organism on Earth came from a single cell. By the way - how did that single cell come to be?

As for calling me a racist based on that post, all I will grace you with is this. I do, as a matter of fact, spend time with people who's skin tone is different than mine. It also happens that said friends refer to themselves and each other using what PC crackers call 'racial slurs'. I use slurs around them all the time. Why? Cuz I know and they know that a nigga is a person with thoughts and feelings, a wetback has a family and people that love them, etc. etc. unlike many who are stuck on the Klan using those terms to dehumanize people or are just too socially retarded to use them appropriately.

Also it was a TROLL THREAD. That was the specific intention of that thread, as mentioned in the title. So don't get all pissed just because I'm an awesome troll too.

Edit: OMG TROLL DOES NOT RESPECT MY OPINION. NOW I WILL CRY MYSELF TO SLEEP EVERY NIGHT FOR THE REST OF MY MISERABLE DAYS. BOO-HOO :cry: :cry:
Dear Aliens,

GET ME OFF THIS ROCK.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 9120
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 7:03 pm
Location: Inside You.

PostMon Apr 04, 2011 12:03 am » by Troll2rocks


legalizeheroin wrote:
troll2rocks wrote:I am talking about the racist remarks left in YOUR user name!!!!

Right here on the last page of this thread
want-to-argue-want-to-fight-derail-and-troll-over-18s-only-t31510-130.html

PS, I reported my own thread :flop:

I was hoping this thread would have more comments like alreadydeads and epics, and not idiots like you.

You only prove my point in your idiocy, you are aware that science is backed by proven methods tried and tested by numerous tests observed by academics and posted into the scientific community for validation of peers and the masses. Yet you come at me and this post like a fucking mongoloid claiming intelligent design "isnt the creation of creationists"

When it is, and is only backed by those who believe in god, and are trying to push god into the classroom. And when confronted by the question that the people who front intelligent design and are trying to get it taken seriously have nightmares about "what do you believe the intelligence behind it is, and what do you mean by creator", any idea what the response is ????.....

Usually this.... "That isnt important, this should be taken seriously"

Nah, its god dressed up in a "schoolgirls outfit begging to be fucked"


Are you as clever as you read ? :clapper:

Sit down, be quiet, and let the adults talk, this thread was not made for your beliefs, you ignored the warning became outraged anyway and therefore declared yourself a hypocrite and unworthy of debating with.

Go to sleep, you need it. Debate yourself or others who are stupid enough to play along, I will await responces of people I respect, like epic "who owned your ass by the way" :flop:

Night :lol:


Yup. Denial. You're not listening to me at all - you just want to attack the messenger instead of the message. Clearly you have a problem with me based outside of my beliefs, because you sure don't have much to say about them, let alone have any kind of rebuttle based in fact.

Obviously the only information you have on Intelligent Design came from the lame-stream media and brainwashing fools like Dawkins. Watch the documentary I linked. Yeah, there's a few people who are religious involved, but so what? Many, if not most, aren't. Science is not for obnoxious self-righteous high and mighty Atheists alone.

If you must know, my opinion is that the 'Intelligence' involved here is extraterrestrial. Not devine. Go ahead, man - rip that one all up. Call me crazy and stupid. Cuz no matter what you say, you still think every living organism on Earth came from a single cell. By the way - how did that single cell come to be?

As for calling me a racist based on that post, all I will grace you with is this. I do, as a matter of fact, spend time with people who's skin tone is different than mine. It also happens that said friends refer to themselves and each other using what PC crackers call 'racial slurs'. I use slurs around them all the time. Why? Cuz I know and they know that a nigga is a person with thoughts and feelings, a wetback has a family and people that love them, etc. etc. unlike many who are stuck on the Klan using those terms to dehumanize people or are just too socially retarded to use them appropriately.

Also it was a TROLL THREAD. That was the specific intention of that thread, as mentioned in the title. So don't get all pissed just because I'm an awesome troll too.

Edit: OMG TROLL DOES NOT RESPECT MY OPINION. NOW I WILL CRY MYSELF TO SLEEP EVERY NIGHT FOR THE REST OF MY MISERABLE DAYS. BOO-HOO :cry: :cry:



If you believe we came here from aliens or proteins and organic compounds floting throught the universe, I dont know, I wont refute that, or call you stupid.

However....

I will not watch your documentary, I have seen many pro and con intelligent design documentaries over the years, and read the books, the media are not the ones distorting it, it is the people who are pushing intelligent design distorting what its meaning is in order to have it taught in classrooms.

Bottom line, intelligent design was created by people who wanted god to be taught in school. Intelligent design was created so its believers "in god" could bypass the laws of schooling in america.

It is a fucking joke, and has been torn to pieces as a concept when it became apparent that its main and key "prosecution" for it being a genuine science, was based on this very concept...

That if a part of an organism was created by god, then remove a certain part of it and it would cease to function therefore proving it was designed, however the very best example of this they presented, which was a flagellum, was considered so complex and inter-depending on itself that it was considered "designed"

Sadly not long after a scientist actually took the flagellum removed certain aspects of it and marveled that it was still able to function and produce, therefore making utter asses of the priests hiding in scientific gowns.

It has no basis in fact or reality and is an absolute constructed and planned lie used to perform an agenda, but go ahead and say I don't know what I am talking about lol.

PS, why does everyone that says something racist, in the context that it is used, try to use the classic example of "well I have black friends" I don't care, I am sure if they read that comment and the manner in which it was used, you wouldn't. So squirm all you like.

Last page on this thread if anyone wants to see for themselves and question my last paragraph.
want-to-argue-want-to-fight-derail-and-troll-over-18s-only-t31510-130.html

Sleep well. :twisted: :cheers:
Image
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook