A Thread for Atheists.

Super Moderator

PostSun Apr 03, 2011 9:13 pm » by Troll2rocks

WARNING THIS THREAD CONTAINS OPINIONS THAT MAY OFFEND PEOPLE OF A RELIGIOUS NATURE, KINDLY TURN THE OTHER CHEEK AND MOVE ON IF THIS HAS A CHANCE AT HURTING YOUR FEELINGS

This is a thread for those who reject religion and its oppression of humanity through the indoctrination of fear and persecution.

This is not a thread to mock those who do believe "however there will be a lot of funny videos below which could offend believers of various religions"

The vast amount of videos below belong to a YouTube uploader who goes by the name of NonStampCollector

Do not be fooled by the simplistic animation they are very clever and very very funny.... "if you are an atheist"

Do not click any of these videos if you think you may get offended, as the thread states, this thread is for Atheists. So you will only have yourself to blame if you get offended.

However if people want to understand Atheism, the videos below sum it up, while keeping the funny alive and kicking....

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

I like this guy

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

This one is continually said to atheists

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

See we can make fun of ourselves, made by an atheist

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Yes a hell of a lot of videos, I posted them for entertainment purposes, not to enrage debates about the validity of god or Jesus, but because I think they are very funny, and I agree with the content, "you" may not and that is your opinion, not mine, if you are angry about this thread, then you were warned at the very start to move on. It would be very hypocritical to contribute to this thread should this be the case. So I will repeat.....

THIS THREAD WAS NOT FOR YOU, IF YOU ARE OFFENDED YOU WERE WARNED, IF YOU CONTRIBUTE AND BECOME OFFENDED YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE

This thread is for those who "do not" believe, I want to hear what they have to say and "their" opinions. That is why this post is in philosophy, as this is a "non religious thread"

Yes "non religious"

Upload to Disclose.tv

:cheers:
Last edited by Troll2rocks on Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Initiate

PostSun Apr 03, 2011 9:16 pm » by Iamcare

Quite interesting viewing there troll, thanks man.

Although if you think a dislclaimer will stop the god rot, you're sadly mistaken. although I'm sure you already know this :cheers:

I'll post something a little more substantial when I've had a proper chance to chew the fat, but for the moment, Good look with the imminent influx dude :peep:
Word is born,
Fight the War, Fuck the norm....

Upload to Disclose.tv

Dedication ---------------- Tenacity --------------------------- Volition
ImageImageImage

Initiate

PostSun Apr 03, 2011 9:22 pm » by Iamcare

for the time being, here's proof god is also an atheist :D
Word is born,
Fight the War, Fuck the norm....

Upload to Disclose.tv

Dedication ---------------- Tenacity --------------------------- Volition
ImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 03, 2011 9:23 pm » by Flecktarn

i just want to know if the stargate is open yet so i can be saved ,,because i am a non beleiver ,,,
i wish god spoke to me ,or some 70s supergroup

whats that "can you hear the guns fernando "????????
wait theres more"you are a danceing queen "????
:lol: :lol: :lol:
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 03, 2011 9:49 pm » by Epicfailure

I am agnostic, but I believe GOD is no self imaged in man type god.

GOD to me is the "thing" that created everything we see, touch, smell, learn, think about, eat...

so basically a higher collective consciousness, as science will prove we are nothing than tied together atoms, so that means that the humans we see before us aren't actually as they appear, it is the atomic structure of "us" that is making us move and see each other how we appear now. (depending on the macro or micro of perspective)

so I believe that GOD was more of a scientist than a little girl with emotional issues of jealousy, revenge, playing tricks on people asking them to kill their son when they aren't serious, killing off the first types of humans (because you 're perfect in every way, but yet the first people you made were not?)

so yes, I am agnostic, but I do not believe GOD to have a beard and to have Ten Common sense Commandments as the holy mathematical equation of life that we have to strive everyday to figure out, when to most it is common sense that was taken and practiced before that tablet and after, so not only is it outdated, but it is inefficient to strive for when we already envelope that ideal in a daily basis.

as for proving Jesus existed, there is none besides holy scripture, passed along word of mouth, paranoia, and multitudes of Men named Jesus, multiple Men named Joseph, multiple Women named Mary, no historical birth record of Jesus. There is even no mention of his life from birth until he is 33, so that is a 30 years history without history for a guy that is alleged to exist.

I will repeat, NO PHYSICAL EVIDENCE that he existed, no evidence that Noah's Ark Existed (although Floods have been proven to happen before and after ice ages but still no evidence of that either), no holy cross that Jesus was crucified on, no trinkets from him, nothing.....

there is no proof of hell, in fact the center of the earth is a hard Iron (and if you ask Al Gore, hotter than the sun), and no sign of the super devil yet, no sign of golden gates of heaven through astronomical discoveries, No modern miracles like whole seas being split in two so some Egyptians could walk through it...

no sign of giants, through skeletal remains even though we have MILLION year old Dinosaur bones that remain fossilized, no sign of Angels through physical means.......

I could go on forever.

anything else that makes this "story" look credible?

naw...... I didn't think so.

A scientific rational approach to everything is needed, but to faith believers they omit that reasoning to protect their feelings, and ideals, beliefs....

it's a hard thing to do to look at yourself and know you have been duped, especially since you were brainwashed since a child, when your family, friends etc; are your support and if they too are Christians and you speak out against the religion well they certainly aren't going to like it talking rationally about how the physical existence of most of these claims aren't true or there is no evidence for (reminds me of a talk I had with a preacher once, talk about squirmy, calm but squirmy and red-faced).

if people want to talk about "beliefs and faith" that is fine, but when you are debunking things based on scientific analysis, then going onto another thread then preaching the unscientific and completely baseless words of a "faith" based book, then you need to look at yourself and your paradox that you just created in your thinking and realize all that science you use to back up your previous views is actually debunking your current faith based ones.
Last edited by Epicfailure on Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Initiate

PostSun Apr 03, 2011 9:52 pm » by Legalizeheroin

Richard Dawkins is a piece of shit.

Evolution is fraud science.
Dear Aliens,

GET ME OFF THIS ROCK.

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 03, 2011 10:02 pm » by Epicfailure

legalizeheroin wrote:Richard Dawkins is a piece of shit.

Actually evolution has pretty much been proven, just not in Human terms, we still haven't found a missing link and I don't think we will...

a single micro organism does actually replicate and grow, so that proves that replication works, but not only that since it replicates that means that it is making a semi-stronger duplicate of itself and surviving the test of time, which essentially mean.

"survival of the fittest"

when you give birth to a baby, you are in fact evolving. replicating, but your genes are surviving and evolving. merging yes, but evolving.

Initiate

PostSun Apr 03, 2011 10:06 pm » by Legalizeheroin

epicfailure wrote:
legalizeheroin wrote:Richard Dawkins is a piece of shit.

Actually evolution has pretty much been proven.

The Earth was proven flat as well, I believe.
Dear Aliens,

GET ME OFF THIS ROCK.

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 03, 2011 10:16 pm » by Epicfailure

legalizeheroin - actually no, no it wasn't it was assumed.

it was proven it was round when we sent out some probes to take picture of our planet, and others and saw that they too, were round....

it was also assumed that the sun evolved around us, but then again that was PROVEN wrong too.

popular belief and proof are 2 different things.

Initiate

PostSun Apr 03, 2011 10:37 pm » by Legalizeheroin

Yup. Evolution is a popular belief too. I don't buy it for one second. It has major holes and flaws - it's a novelty at best. And Richard Dawkins, as the Evolution poster boy, is a piece of shit for knowing that and continually decieving people because he's too wrapped up in his belief system to admit that both he and it are wrong.

Science is bullshit. Scientists are some of the most small-minded and ignorant people in existence and nobody knows it. Especially not Evolutionary Biologists. They are intentionally conditioned to be that way and always will. Every new theory goes through the same cycle: you're crazy if you believe it - you get harassed for believing it - then you're crazy if you believe anything else. It's great for controlling thoughts and ideas.

Don't confuse Intelligent Design with Right-wing White Anglo Saxon six-day Creationism. Now walk with me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEvq4xIHmH4

Check out that documentary, first of all. It explains many things better than I, who's been awake for 70 + hours now and getting a little loopy. In fact, fuck it. You get the short version.

They found T-Rex bones that still have marrow in them. They've found species thought to be extinct for millions and millions of years completely unchanged from the fossile record. Nobody's really sure how DNA protiens magically mutate to the appropriate and desired changes. EVERY species came from a common single-cell ancestor? Don't think so. Sorry, boss. Plus, Intelligent Design is virulently opposed from all angles - there must be something to it.

Carbon dating is useless, volcanic eruptions cause millions of years worth of deposit build up in minutes... Yeah, not into religion and Intelligent Design isn't the whole story but I think the sooner we get over ourselves and move on to the next level of science the better.
Dear Aliens,

GET ME OFF THIS ROCK.

Next