A topic for the welfare of my fellow forum dwellers

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostSat Nov 17, 2012 2:49 am » by SamueltheLion

Newearthman wrote:If there was only a place out there in the world where I felt welcomed...

then this would be it?
wouldn't it be it? i think i'm gonna go squeeze my tits... get rid of my mental nits
as i stand naked, embarassed, ashamed, drained, sprained ankle, head crowned in thorns, oh the tragedy, inhumane, in the corner; it can't go on like this, it's just all so strange, deranged angles keep me feeling trapped---

come on man, you don't mean to be tellin' me, and it ain't nothing personal see, i'm just spellin what my heart is yellin' to be tellin; get back to your inner tree and be free! What happened to the love you told the whole forum about was here that had set you freee? were you not ha-ha-happy?

And is it impossible to get back and flow with that... whatever it was, that sent you spiralling out and touching everyone as you floated about, flying, left doubt lying there cause you discovered that all along it was just lieing?

well, we're all coming, perpetually, going, speeding up and then again back down, slowing, when will we get it? this show is trying to show us something that is indeed why it goes on, and keeps on showing us... something, mysterious, mystery, we, me, i, us; which we can only really seem to learn when we trust and which vanishes and dissapears, no sound remains in our ears nor earth which can soak up our tears: until we let go of all of our fears.

Cheers

:cheers:

the World is here to stay, all we have to do is make up our minds and one day we indeed
may realize to the opposite of our dismay that we may indeed play here as it does not hate us as those
crazy scientists and social engineers and... people sometimes say.

just look at the beauty

could anything except god make this?

and realizing that you are god, does that not fill you with love for all this?

Doesn't it fill you up with love?

Well you know what

it should

because you are loved, and wonderful, so embrace it, wow, hell, you don't even have to chase it.

*sniff*
Your faith will make you whole

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 17, 2012 2:57 am » by Newearthman

Thanks Sam :flop:

I'm sure there must be a plan for me in reality :headscratch:

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostSat Nov 17, 2012 2:59 am » by SamueltheLion

Newearthman wrote:Thanks Sam :flop:

What gets you excited?

And seems possible?
Your faith will make you whole

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 17, 2012 3:07 am » by Newearthman

Samuelthemule wrote:

What gets you excited?

And seems possible?

Death...seriously!

It must be cool!

I don't see the point to life by the way we live.

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 17, 2012 3:42 am » by Seriouscitizen

Newearthman wrote:
Samuelthemule wrote:

What gets you excited?

And seems possible?

Death...seriously!

It must be cool!

I don't see the point to life by the way we live.

It may seem as an quick way out.. But is there really nothing on this plane that could inspire you?
I know your debt bothers you and that you hate your work.

Being in that deep hole not able to see the light can make life seem really boring and unworthy.
I know ive been there,. still am sometimes. But i discovered something for myself and it has to do with patience and trust,. Also stress leads to more stress and it can be a downward spiral hard to get out from. Proven is that stress causes everything to shut down and you become low on serotonine levels. And that is that feeling of lack of love for anything. There are differnt things besides stress that enhance that, like hangovers or other attacks on your body. Thats all very technical, but it is true and sometimes it helps to understand where this feeling of depression comes from even though you can get very used to it. It sure aint 'normal'. Even in this fucked up world there are ways to be happy. Really
Half of it resides in your health half of it in your mindset...

Allow your mindset to connect.. if yo allow me to say that. I do believe we are also part of a collective and that collective is part of another grander whole,. may i call it god.

be well :hugging:

Im really tired and down on flu, but i hope i still make some sense ;)
Last edited by Seriouscitizen on Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 17, 2012 3:46 am » by Newearthman

That's the most sense you've made in a while, thanks!

I'm still waiting for my next sign

:look:

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostSat Nov 17, 2012 3:52 am » by Hurtswhenipee

Nice words my man! :flop:
ImageImage
9/11 was an inside job! Question everything.

Previous