A topic for the welfare of my fellow forum dwellers

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostWed Nov 14, 2012 8:31 pm » by SamueltheLion

REMEMBER TO GET OUT THERE AND ENJOY LIFE

cause

all of these topics which you flip flop and drop and drag and click and play tag with
your brain are straining your grip on reality and sometimes you know you just can't tell
that actually your general state has been one of "going down the drain" so i just wanted to
take some time out to encourage you to take some time-out-now,

what was i writing about?

oh yeah that's write i was writing about how i am just about to go out and enjoy the world and see that
while it does keep on spinning and whirling and twirling about it's really not as messed up and inside out
as you might believe if you never leave your house and just flip flop and flounder about scared by the big
bad thing chasing you, the mouse.

sincerely, the cat.

p.s, i meant what i said: walk down the block, look with new eyes, see that the clock will still keep on ticking and the sky is there and you can keep going on even though you know about all the lies because
while it might seem terrifying, i can assure you in my mind i can still allow myself to keep flying and
not faking but
just keep eating these delicious cookies

players i ain't hatin' i'ma just keep rakin' in all these opportunities to see a new me and a new unity...

overwhelmingly: the world is a cool place and one DEVOID of conspiracies, which is why YOU, adept forum conspirato-cratic-auto-mind-o-matic-meticulously-ridiculously-cultivated-and-sometimes-crass, hourglass dreading, PEOPLE, should remember, to take a WALK, with it, and look and just BALK at it, all, it's kinda absurd the whole world is here for you so don't let it turn into a turd cause that's what fear does with all your plans it just makes it all seem like too much even though you can re-arrange it and just crush those fears with the power of...

the lush love of the gushing touch of the
divine vine of the
wine of the gods
who
defeat all the odds
despite all the sods who said it couldn't be done know that actually you are the only one!

maaaaaannn...

who knows whether or not in your heart ,

so

don't listen to those old farts but just keep on

plugging away at these plugs and playing this game,
making your art.

sincerely yours

the cat lion mouse man,

not from japan, but feeling the painn of a nation we forgot cause of all the season's and rain listen up we gotta be the ones to bring the chicka---change...

but from the land beyond the land of the damned imagination station oration creation chasin' the fascination of a nation with its own unrecognized... mental patients.

but from the whole universe, yeahhh... i know that cause i listened to dan winter the dna geometry man telling me 'bout how the whole universe was ex-implore-imploding whilst exploring and gorging itself on the gorgeous visions of things it didn't even know it was capable of creating without separating its own mind into lots of little shards of the divine reflecting the fractured beauty of ONE glorious mind.

but from the... same place you are ORIgeniously from, remember?

diamonds intertwine, liquid crystals... words let loose the process of nuclear fission in you, so, just, like,
get started on your mission! It's called heat and love and inspiration and when it fills you it thrills you so you'll know it's the real thing when it chills youuuuur spine, and you'll say yeah damn it i gotta make it MINE; gotta own myself and play my part, and find out what i've been missing out on all this time, i've been pushing this weird cart
of beliefs
that weren't even mine but minding the gap you now stop falling for the same simple trap.

it's not as late or as dark as it seems

the glint of hope will continue to glimmer and gleam
while the rest may not rest but grow dimmer and lose self esteem,
continue to light the fire and turn yourself into... STEAM; rise up and fight the fire with some
mental
sun beams.

this goes out to all my home-boys and girls out there,
not sure if they can really stay to stare at the world as it is and
have enough compassion to really care i

assure you the tools you need are all really already here and there and everywhere, you go so
don't slow yourself down but just
re-verse the rehearsed frown and

Smile cause that's what the

"controllers" can't thrive on cause it's

always gotta be Spon-tany-Us; like, Zany US!

:hugging:

maybe you'd like to follow my lead while i get you all up to speed and do some roaring instead of snoring and like, take your cam or your web cam and follow me and know that what you were doubtin' could be sproutin' from your head, there can be more and more comin' through instead!

***Take a picture of yourself roaring and getting out there! or doing whatever it is your animal form compels you to do to like, shift the energy and get rid of the cold-freezing hatred of glazed over eyes, but refresh them with changing flaring fiery glares, yeah, get rid of the despise.

love you all

Samuel, the el, swelling up and over and out of this ex-hell as i accelerate and keep ringing the same bell which mysteriously makes different sounds it really is Swell, that i can know where i can't go which is no where because when i fell i saw it all too well; it helped me fly and here i am again in some kind of hell helping you excel.

be well.
Your faith will make you whole

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 15, 2012 1:58 pm » by Seriouscitizen

LOL :D

Reminds me of this classic

Upload to Disclose.tv

I'd rather make up my on lyrics to that song tho,. Iitt aiint about the money,
And im surely not spending my time getting high. But i can imagine even picturing the outside world being about just that, obstructing me from actually getting up and out there.

Tho, knowing its only programming. And i can choose to look at things differently, with a little faith. That just changes my whole perspective. Don't go out cause you have to i would tell myself, but because you want to.
Do i want to tho? Only if i feel well; and that is a matter of circumstanses and a mindset to go with that.

You see we can be all fluffy or guffy on the inside, but we are also part of our external enviroment,. Knowing i can't change the exterior on my own, in an instant, i might as well start with changing myself trough my mindset. And even thoough it still leaves me as an stranger to my exterior. I can remember to talk to my exterior trough my feelings. Cause my exterior DOES want me to be a part of it and wants to change into balance as much as i want it to.

haa im ranting.

I just wanted to talk about that little thingy im starting to understand... That me being a part of a whole but also being a whole on myself.. Not only knowing that trough information but also trough actual feelings and experiences.. Not pretending to know, but actually acting cause i know.. And that gives me the strenght to carry on and get up and get out and do something...

Can't go out if going out actually is going to drag me down,. have to get that base ground solid first. The mindset i need to get out and enjoy things. Its about the base

I'd like to get some sun on my face today. And have some cake, nom nom nom

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 15, 2012 4:18 pm » by Eldorado

I hear your calling sam........

But I said my goodbyes already...............if this happens as they say it will, The US Govt that is, we are looking at Armageddon

and I am going ape shit.......

I am calling every representative today with the intention of considering our PAC.........

I am dedicating every waking hour, and every waking moment to creating some revenue to help in the defense of the underdogs........

will keep you updated..........

Thank you, man.....I feel the same stress......

:cheers:
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 17, 2012 1:54 am » by SamueltheLion

my calling is simple really: remember that you ARE ON A CONSPIRACY FORUM, and that, whilst it may have become standard procedure for a lot of you, this site does feature exceptional news, and there is wholesome, wonderful, simple, innocent life and fun to be had, OUT THERE, you just gotta attract it, allow it, enter into it...

It still exists, even though the world might seem demented to you... is it really?

that's what i was saying with all that ^^^^ stuff above.

Super Moderator

PostSat Nov 17, 2012 1:57 am » by domdabears

:flop: :flop: :flop: :flop: :flop:
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 17, 2012 2:03 am » by E6722maj

in any given week. i am outside of my flat for a total of no more than one and a half hours

whatever

Initiate

PostSat Nov 17, 2012 2:14 am » by Ishumble

E6722maj wrote:in any given week. i am outside of my flat for a total of no more than one and a half hours

out of 7 days you are only out for 90 minutes wow

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 17, 2012 2:25 am » by SamueltheLion

domdabears wrote::flop: :flop: :flop: :flop: :flop:

thank you dom, care to add your own rap or rhyme? or even a song?

maybe a picture, a lion not even wearing a thong, a head shot with you starring a beard?
one like i have which some say makes me look weird?

all i know is:

it's the season for us to climb
over the walls we have been building
and
find a reason to rhyme, or do whatever it is we can to
get back to feeling sublime;

embrace our inner childeren and
make our mind's smile again,
not just think about how it used to be "sometime" ago
but have another go, ya know?

we need to see the real things, and how they could be, cause you know: we could be!
healing ourselves, as we create the road, letting the wind return us to our natural state,
end this endless supply of hate, reverse it, open new flood gates, swim in the ocean of emotion,
find out what all of this mental-commotion is about people endlessly talking about on that
weird locomotion which they ride called the crazy train which i've talked to lucidlemondrop about
and we both agree makes you wanna shout but actually helps you stay sane...

cause the inspiration it gives you and the words it tries to help you live through,
they're made of the stuff of love, and you know, if you're in touch with your heart there's only
one test, does it jumpstart?
it's not complicated this art; no need to compart-ment-alize the compart-ment-of-lies, but unite
it and see the whole goal and then you'll set sail and organically fold your hearts tissue and let go of all your

issues... ? :headscratch:

pick up the beat?
or will you retreat?

i know i made this "thread" and all but i promise i'm not a threat at all
cause i'm just playin' a game and no one's to blame for if it turns lame
we can start it gain there's no pressure see?
it's just you and me and the world and even if it sees remember we are it on which it, itself, pees.

:look:

:D

:mrcool:

i wear sunglasses to protect me from the sun's sun beams cause i'm pretty sure that even though it can't physically pee it is being a bit of a b and peeing on me with its ultra violet light which i can't even fight even if i use all my might but, what the hell am i talking about i dont want to sit here typing all night.

gaarrrrh, good flight :)

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 17, 2012 2:31 am » by Newearthman

If there was only a place out there in the world where I felt welcomed...

Super Moderator

PostSat Nov 17, 2012 2:41 am » by The57ironman

........i'm only here for the donuts... :P

.....i'd just like to add , that it's all good..!

:flop:

:cheers:

Next