A UFO Fleet Has Been Filmed From Earth ???

Initiate

PostFri Jan 14, 2011 10:40 pm » by Xxerse

theyrecomming wrote:
xxerse wrote::dunno: Stop getting fooled by cartoons...

Proof?
Re create it

LoL this is way too obvious so no need for re-creation. Sorry for being rude but you really have to be from before Z80 to pretend that this lousy crap can possibly be real. Fyi, is 2011 and the computer you are using is capable, with the help of a shareware graphic application, to build some more realistic footages of the moment the aliens kidnapped and impregnated you with the new Messiah....

Initiate

PostFri Jan 14, 2011 10:43 pm » by Generalen

To cal them enormous spaceships, hmmmm i think not. And that they are orbit around our planet, hmmmmm ithink not. what i think is that they are wery wery intresting things in the space. Am surprised that nasa didnt no about these things or the news of every channel of the earth. :headscratch: Aaah i get it its old news :D
whell hello

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostFri Jan 14, 2011 11:22 pm » by Savwafair2012

e6722maj wrote:' its water living organism that he has captured '
which kind, exactly?

:alien:

Upload to Disclose.tv

These Kind :flop:
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 14, 2011 11:29 pm » by E6722maj

@ sav :flop:

edit to add - 2000 posts huzzah!

whatever

Initiate

PostSat Jan 15, 2011 3:14 am » by Stratafire

The yin/yang "Really" annoys me, due to the fact that the "device" he developed is still not placed in open source, still not available to any other, and that makes him a troll (in my POV) and a greedy SOB (either monetarily or by recognitions, "greed--is--GREED!")

If you have something to offer, F'n Give it!, quite hogging it like some schoolboy dysfunctional mamby/pamby, and let others try to replicate it, so that truth can be exposed..

I've seen this countless moments in my life, all hype, all thrill, but when something really "does" happen, they clam up. obfuscate the data, piecemeal it out in incomplete formats, even go as far as to produce disinformation to try and "protect" the design by claiming "THEY" came and told me to stop what I was doing..

The reality is, this guy is a punk for not releasing the designs (as he mentioned he would), and seems only interested in notoriety for monetary purposes..

I pretty much on my own figured out that he was/is using a duel prism system, rotated at counter rotation to each other at high speeds, and deflected to a receiver which the digital recorder system rests at..

By rotating the prism's at high speed, equal to the wavelengths one wants to filter, and by aligning the two prisms on-the-fly, you can "diffuse" the "cloak" (for lack of proper definition standards when involving the technology used), but because his is still "misaligned" a little, and the system is not spun up high enough, as well as the problem with adjusting the frame rate to 24 to 27 fps of the video /camera equipment to compensate for the well known "federally mandated" (hint) frame rates being a constant when preventing cameras/video equipment working properly..

I would love to compare noted with his designs, but he all for the glory, none for actual "truth" gathering and (more importantly) sharing... :mrcool:

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 15, 2011 3:34 am » by Saturnv

as yous know i want to belive BUT until the fat lady (aliens ) sing !!you have to be sceptical the earth is going threw the worst time , sunamis floods earthquakes watch tv GLOOM AND DOOM !!where exactly are these aliens who are coming to save us, for having superior craft knowlage etc there leaving it a bit LATE to save us also children are the future what if there are no children left and if they are our god he said very clearly ....in the so called bible " suffer the children unto me " a think at the moment brazil and austrailia there children are suffring and dying the reincarnation(community) say we live many lives so how come there are 6 billion people on the planet never in the history of the world has there been more than 5 million do the math 5million reincarnated souls into 6 billion dosnt add up im not ranting its all factuall unfortunatly some lights in the sky and a few people with a plastic ufo on a fishing rod isnt proof ...with education comes wisdom but to expearince wisdom you have to have ......expearince !!!!!

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 15, 2011 3:46 am » by Saturnv

so this guy had filmed ufos in ....deep space with the basic of equipment i think by deep space he means his bedroom the photos are blurred incohearent images and where are the stars my cheap samsung moblie phone can take photos of the stars without a telescope its not rocket science heck the chinease invented it 4 centuries ago 1!!!

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 15, 2011 3:56 am » by Saturnv

the tether incident it was supposed to be 12 miles long and thats what they mesured the....alien craft with but half the tether was still on the space shuttle yes there are a great many things in space we cant understand but lets not make an industry ( the ufo ...community) out of it 30 years ago it was science fiction but to pass it off as truth with no proof is both stupid and sad if there here and they know we know there here then why hide !!!! logical mr spock !!

Initiate

PostSun Jan 16, 2011 5:14 am » by I2haveseen

e6722maj wrote:' its water living organism that he has captured '
which kind, exactly?

And how do U NO Dat? :rtft:
Hey trolls.... If you want to rip me a new one, You better have a sharp set of nails.
▲Not an invitation peeps..... It's a warning.

PreviousNext