a Unique Weekly Astrology Report‏

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 18, 2012 4:51 pm » by Seriouscitizen

Sorry a day late but here it goes:

Picture edition incl drawings: http://us2.campaign-archive2.com/?u=b6b ... 7fc59178bf

** Into the Event Horizon!
------------------------------------------------------------

481404_10152300023380551_295377044_n (http://holestoheavens.us2.list-manage.c ... 7fc59178bf)

“Nature loves courage. You make the commitment and nature will respond to that commitment by removing impossible obstacles. Dream the impossible dream and the world will not grind you under, it will lift you up. This is the trick. This is what all these teachers and philosophers who really counted, who really touched the alchemical gold, this is what they understood. This is the shamanic dance in the waterfall. This is how magic is done. By hurling yourself into the abyss and discovering its a feather bed.”

? Terence McKenna (http://holestoheavens.us2.list-manage.c ... 7fc59178bf)

We have almost arrived. But what does this mean? Is the Winter Solstice of 2012 going to be what we think it is going to be? Some kind of Ascension level event? An Apocalypse? A Quickening? Or is it going to be subtle dud? As we get closer, day by day, I search diligently within my Inner Cosmos looking for these answers, and what I find instead of cataclysm are clues relating to an Inner Alchemy. A fusion between opposites. A Syzygy!

It's true, Nature loves courage. She also loves Commitment. A steadfast readiness to evolve with one razor sharp focus pointed straight into the heart of Love. And how do we find this Love? Perhaps through the realization that we truly are all One and acting on it through the acknowledgment that we are symbiotic beings--not separate from nature or other. For too many millennia we have lived out of balance with Nature and with the Feminine and now we get to watch it change. It is already happening. It has been happening. We know this. I feel the greatest area of focus within this transformation is seemingly with our relationship with the Goddess. This theme shows up everywhere in the current sky and in the chart for the Solstice. Here is the chart:::::

Screenshot 12:16:12 11:48 AM (http://holestoheavens.us2.list-manage1. ... 7fc59178bf)

Shall we explore it!?

In this chart, you will notice arrows pointing at all the major Astriod Goddesses--including Venus. With execption to Venus, these aspects of the Goddess Archetype have been slowly introduced to Astrology over the past 100 years. Slowly, they have been making a move towards wholeness in the Collective Imagination, bringing balance back to the world. Here is the the breakdown:

26796_10150136304360551_4603358_n (http://holestoheavens.us2.list-manage.c ... 7fc59178bf)

* Remember back in early June (June 5th) when Venus transited the Sun (Link) (http://holestoheavens.us2.list-manage.c ... 7fc59178bf) . This rare celestial event was likened to a kind of Rebirth of the Goddess. Or as Adam Gainesberg put it, "a rebirth of the Solar Feminine." This process as been accelerating at expontential speed ever since the Venus transit and now, in the current sky, we see Venus in the first degrees of Sagittarius, traveling with the North Node of the Moon, broadening her persepctive on the world. Whenever a planet is conjunct the North Node (Rahu, or the Dragon's head) it is brought under great focus and possible imbalance. Think of it as a Planetary Archetype walking through the arches of Destiny only to be snatched up by a hungry and beheaded Dragon. On this flight, we are given great insight into the inner workings of this Archetype from the unique perspective of the Node. All things Venusian come under the microscope, creating a great
calling for change: the Earth, our Resources, the Feminine, our Relationships, and our Art all are seen with a keen and ever changing eye. The goal--of course: to change our relationships to them. To evolve in them!

* Palles Athene: 24 Pisces

The Goddess I talked about in my latest Podcast, relating to the totally competent feminine Archetype who needs no help from others. With an expert eye for pattern recognition and getting things done, she is watching the ebb and flow of the unified field (Pisces), looking for clues on how we can be deicpher what is happening in our experience. It is said that she also relates to the idea of "shelving" aspects of ourselves that we would rather not look at or work with currently. It is time to make a movement to the "shelf." Nobody said you had to do it alone. I feel Athene's square aspect to the Sun/Juno conjunction relates to old patterns of relating that are making us feel like we need to be alone, to do it alone, that we need nobody else. But what are the signs saying?

* Juno: Last degree of Sag, moving into Capricorn for the Solstice (traveling with the Sun)

Juno, the wife of Zeus (also known as Hera) relates to Soul contracts, jealousy, and the idea of commitment. Being that she is the most illuminated aspect in the chart for this week (being she is traveling with the Sun and will also align with the Galactic Center, she holds lots of importance here). Relationships aren't easy. I don't know who said they were. And especially now, with all that is going on, all of our dormant faces are coming to the surface in the forms of "demons" being projected onto others. It is a time of a great purging. We must realize what is ours and what isn't. We must be able to redefine what these contracts look like. We must transcend the experience of jealousy and fuse our Souls with compersion (a polyamorous term, relating to the excited feeling we get when we see those we love experience love with others [a relative term in my opinion]). Commitment isn't a bad thing. We just need to be clear of what we are committing too!

*Ceres and Vesta in Gemini

These two Goddesses are opposing Juno and the Sun, squaring Palles Athene, thus linking all four major asteriods together as we move towards the Winter Solstice (Vesta is somewhat out of orb, but for practical purposes she relates). Ceres, Mother of Persephone, relates to nourishment, the harvest, and our experience of Mothering--both literally and metaphorically of course; Vesta, the pure one, the sacred flame, Virgin, is an aspect of our being which relates to undivided attention to what we are most devoted too in our lives. Together, in Gemini, in tough aspects to the rest of the Goddess crew, I feel they are asking us to change our minds. To perhaps see things another way. A perceptual mutation is occurring. This is Gemini.

...there are many other aspects to mention in this chart (Jupiter/Lilith, Pluto/Uranus square), but I will spare you by only focusing on these ladies

All in all, our relationship to both Goddess and Nature (one in the same in many ways) is what is showing up in a profound way as we move into alignment with the Central Sun at the End of the Mayan Calander and the flat line of Mckenna's TimeWave Zero graph. However you break it down, it seems to fall back into this basic idea: You are alone, yet never alone; You are love, and you are loved. Rest in this.

189833_429629383769717_135515184_n (http://holestoheavens.us2.list-manage.c ... 7fc59178bf)

The world is going to end and a new one will be born. It will look the same as yesterday, yet it will start to feel completely different. The Goddess is awakening. Are you ready? Are you willing?

Namaho,

sOma

WWW.HOLESTOHEAVENS.COM

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 18, 2012 8:32 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

Thanks for all the information and sharing the aspects of the asteroids/feminine in this chart.

Matter of fact I wish you hadn't of spared up the Jupiter/Lilith Pluto/Uranus square, so if you want to expand just a bit about that.....?

Good thread, SC, I enjoyed it.
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 18, 2012 8:54 pm » by Seriouscitizen

Lucidlemondrop wrote:Thanks for all the information and sharing the aspects of the asteroids/feminine in this chart.

Matter of fact I wish you hadn't of spared up the Jupiter/Lilith Pluto/Uranus square, so if you want to expand just a bit about that.....?

Good thread, SC, I enjoyed it.

Hey Lucid, sorry I forget to mention, but all these astrology reports are from Adam Sommer. I think he is very talented in his descriptions. I enjoy reading it aswell.

More information is on the holestoheavens.com website.