A Wake Up Call.. Please Watch!!!!!

Initiate

PostThu Feb 09, 2012 4:03 am » by Welcomechange

eisleo wrote:Before I start, here have a smoke:

Relaxed? Good.

Do you really think that love and dancing will move humanity forwards?
Poeple can't just stop, it goes agains human nature and logic.

There is no "instant love" solution, there is no "free love" nor "one happy family",k?
Theres just life, competing with other life.

Pretty simple, right? :cheers:

HAIL TO THE KING, BABY!!!
dude i cant even take u sedrious WTF? :peep:
"The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence."

PostThu Feb 09, 2012 4:11 am » by Hidesertskys

Excellent!! :clapper:

Initiate

PostThu Feb 09, 2012 5:40 am » by Tragedyandhopes

hidesertskys wrote:Excellent!! :clapper:

Thank you!
A MESSAGE FOR ALL OF HUMANITY:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsgaFKwUA6g

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 09, 2012 5:44 am » by Evildweeb

tragedyandhopes wrote:This is my latest video, I spent a very long time with it. And it is my hope that you will enjoy it! It is time humanity woke up, we live on such a beautiful planet, yet there is so much sadness..If you enjoy, please share this message in any way you can, thank you.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Dude, it is a VERY good video. It tells a very good story and has a lot of very deep meaning.

Unfortunately, this is directed to people on earth. These are people who mall shop,. live by CNN, and mistakenly believe that there is no other point than what they are told to believe.

On the one hand, this is a fantastic video, with determined purpose, and focus.

Yet, to expect any human in the "mall=-world" to "get it" is a very deep misconception.

You are preaching to the choir here.

But out there....these people are without a clue.

Continue your efforts because you are on the right path, but do not for one moment think or believe that anyone other than we here understand the point.

It has become time to start focusing on waking up the sheeple.

This is my point.

Kudos on your work and I only hope you continue without restriction.

High 5 mate....good work there.

Cheers

:cheers:

I am not a Conspiracy Theorist - I AM AN ORGANIZED CRIME INVESTIGATOR

Initiate

PostThu Feb 09, 2012 6:06 am » by Debunkerace

tragedyandhopes wrote:This is my latest video, I spent a very long time with it. And it is my hope that you will enjoy it! It is time humanity woke up, we live on such a beautiful planet, yet there is so much sadness..If you enjoy, please share this message in any way you can, thank you.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Beautiful message and beautifully done!...That gave me goosebumps all over my body, you deserve a big hug mate, Thank you from the bottom of my heart! :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:
Face what you think you believe and you will be surprised.

Initiate

PostThu Feb 09, 2012 7:48 am » by Tragedyandhopes

evildweeb wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Dude, it is a VERY good video. It tells a very good story and has a lot of very deep meaning.

Unfortunately, this is directed to people on earth. These are people who mall shop,. live by CNN, and mistakenly believe that there is no other point than what they are told to believe.

On the one hand, this is a fantastic video, with determined purpose, and focus.

Yet, to expect any human in the "mall=-world" to "get it" is a very deep misconception.

You are preaching to the choir here.

But out there....these people are without a clue.

Continue your efforts because you are on the right path, but do not for one moment think or believe that anyone other than we here understand the point.

It has become time to start focusing on waking up the sheeple.

This is my point.

Kudos on your work and I only hope you continue without restriction.

High 5 mate....good work there.

Cheers

:cheers:

Wow! Thank you so much for you deep and meaning full post and positive comments! We must never give up, maybe one day we will get through.. Maybe.. Thanks again!

Initiate

PostThu Feb 09, 2012 7:53 am » by Tragedyandhopes

debunkerace wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Beautiful message and beautifully done!...That gave me goosebumps all over my body, you deserve a big hug mate, Thank you from the bottom of my heart! :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

Thank you so much! I am humbled by your response! :sunny:

Super Moderator

PostThu Feb 09, 2012 8:03 am » by Troll2rocks

I like it. Very well conceived and well edited, top marks. :cheers:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 09, 2012 9:00 am » by Will69ease

You are not going to like my response.
As well thought out as the video was, I couldn't get passed the annoying background music.
I'm going to change it. Even then the rhetorical images have, I believe, been so overplayed by so many make a viral film wanna a be's.
When I get done changing the background music, I'll critique it again...assuming I can last through another four minutes of this dribble.

Initiate

PostThu Feb 09, 2012 10:15 am » by Annabella

Very very nice vid.

Nice way to start my mornin. Thank you.

:hugging:

PreviousNext