A Walk down Zimmerman Lane

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 9222
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:52 pm

PostSun Jul 21, 2013 6:29 am » by Noentry


handy4321 wrote:
Noentry wrote:
handy4321 wrote:
Which event are you referring to? If the "event" you are referring to is the shooting, it was immediately preceded by the ASSAULT AND BATTERY! Where I live, that is a crime. If someone were on top of me and bashing my head into the concrete, I would do whatever possible to put an end to it also. So you see, the word "innocent" does not fit Trayvon Martin in any way shape or form. Martin was in the middle of committing a crime and was stopped. He always had the choice not to commit that crime.


There is no proof he smashed his head into concrete. The only witness who saw Trayvon on top did not see this. So this is you being manipulated by the media

What you are doing is blaming this event on the result instead of the incitement.
What started this event? Who started this event?
At what point did this situation begin in your mind?


Apparently, the injuries were all the proof needed for the jury to exonerate Zimmerman as it should have been. I guess your saying that the media manipulated the evidence(injuries)so well that they fooled medical personnel as well as the police and everyone in between. The resulting death was the end of the situation and Martin inflicting pain and injury on Zimmerman was the start. How did this start in your mind?
What you are doing is omitting the very important part of a known thug assailing a man and trying to portray him as an innocent child.

As far as incitement goes, all the crime in the area was "the incitement". I say again, people have the right to protect their persons and belongings.


Apparently?

Testifying for the prosecution at Zimmerman's trial, Medical Examiner Valerie Rao said she reviewed Zimmerman's medical records and 36 pictures of his injuries taken at the police station after the fight.

"They were not life-threatening. They were very insignificant," Rao told the Seminole County criminal court jury.

http://news.yahoo.com/zimmerman-trial-j ... 25943.html

Image

I have had more blood from a paper cut.
The expert witness said his life was not in danger.
Like I said you are being played by the media.


People have a right to defend themselves.
They do not have the right to kill an innocent child.
Was you a man at 17?

You want to blame a boy because the adult mistakenly thought this boy was a criminal.

Who says he was a thug?
You have no idea who Trayvon was. So if I read a selected few messages from your phone and facebook that is what you are. What you portray yourself as.
He got into fights at school. Oh my God he never.
He smoked a spliff holy Christ. He will burn in hell.
Do you know how pathetic it sounds to say, I read 10 messages from a person and I know he was a thug. :bang;
What if he was acting big to impress a girl.
What if he was a bullshitter. And was lying. This is why none of that was allowed in court. It means fuck all.
You are reading the adolescent ramblings of a 17 year old boy of his social networking interactions and you know for sure he is a thug. Pleaseeeeeeeee.
He was a boy acting like a gangsta. In other words like he was hard. Which boy never bigged up his chest and act all hard/gangsta to impress. It is what boys do.

He had no criminal record so what you are doing is talking out of your ass.
you are assuming. Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups.




To put a person in a position of their life being in danger with a head injury, if they do not have concussion it is a lie.


I tell you when it started in my mind.

The moment an armed man criminalized a boy for nothing but his appearance.
Trayvon made the same mistake but not before he was followed by his killer.


Protection of oneself to you means you follow a stranger who in your mind is up to no good then get into a position that you must shoot this boy even tho he had done no wrong until you started to follow him.

A boy lashes out at a person following him and that is oh so wrong but an adult follows him and shoots him even tho he committed no crime until the adult scared the boy into reacting. That is protecting your own is it?
I pray no one ever protects himself from your child like how you are describing
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 358
Joined: Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:50 pm

PostSun Jul 21, 2013 6:40 pm » by handy4321


@Noentry

He attacked the man without provocation! Walking the same path as another is not provocation to INCITE violence and personal harm on another.
HE WAS NOT AN INNOCENT CHILD

The very fact that he attacked and inflicted physical harm and damage on another human being clearly shows he was not an innocent child. :nope:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7768
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:05 pm
Location: ON A GIF: HUNT

PostSun Jul 21, 2013 6:48 pm » by Fatdogmendoza


handy4321 wrote:@Noentry

He attacked the man without provocation! Walking the same path as another is not provocation to INCITE violence and personal harm on another.
HE WAS NOT AN INNOCENT CHILD

The very fact that he attacked and inflicted physical harm and damage on another human being clearly shows he was not an innocent child. :nope:


Where did you get all of this first hand information, surely only one or two people could have provided such accurate info and sadly one of them is dead..Handy, are you by any chance zimmerman...? or is my speculation incorrect?
Last edited by Fatdogmendoza on Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 358
Joined: Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:50 pm

PostSun Jul 21, 2013 6:50 pm » by handy4321


We the people have a right to protect our persons and property. If we have been wronged it is our right and our duty to make sure it happens no more. If you see someone who looks out of place in a high crime area, you would want to observe them to see if they might be the ones committing the crimes or to at least make them aware that they are seen. That is protecting you and yours. Can you say beyond a shadow of a doubt that Zimmerman had made up his mind to take a life that fateful night? The jury could not.

Conspirator
Posts: 2590
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:35 pm

PostSun Jul 21, 2013 7:03 pm » by Icarus1


you have to look at the facts, THE FACT IS THAT ZIMMERMAN WAS ORDERED NOT TO FOLLOW OR ENGAGE THE CHILD , HE DID AND THE CHILD IS NOW DEAD . IF HE HAD OBEYED HIS ORDERS WE WOULDNT BE READING THIS AT ALL. HES A MURDERING BASTARD , NOTHING MORE, NOTHING LESS . I HOPE THIS HELPS..........
Image

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 358
Joined: Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:50 pm

PostSun Jul 21, 2013 7:11 pm » by handy4321


Where do you people get "child"? Over six foot tall, somehow I do not get the picture in my mind of a SIX FOOT CHILD! Do you think that if you keep droning child, CHILD, CHILD long enough that it will convince intelligent people that a baby has been murdered?

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 9222
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:52 pm

PostSun Jul 21, 2013 7:32 pm » by Noentry


handy4321 wrote:Where do you people get "child"? Over six foot tall, somehow I do not get the picture in my mind of a SIX FOOT CHILD! Do you think that if you keep droning child, CHILD, CHILD long enough that it will convince intelligent people that a baby has been murdered?


My second son is 15 and 5ft 11 does his height make him a man?

Even if you take out the child factor Zimmerman was still wrong.
He followed a person who had committed no crime and had no criminal record.
He reported this person to the police and was told not to follow. For exactly this type of scenario.
He did not walk the same path he stalked/followed this person over a prolonged period and got into a position of confronting this unarmed person, even tho he was in a car. And shoot him dead.

Either way it is wrong.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 358
Joined: Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:50 pm

PostSun Jul 21, 2013 7:46 pm » by handy4321


Martin was armed. He had two. Fists at the end of each arm. Handy, dexterous hands which have been used since the beginning of time to take another life, unaided or aided. Martin was by no means "unarmed" and he put those arms to use without being assaulted first. If you looked out your window and seen someone walking around, would you not be interested in finding out who and why? Again, if you are unable to distinguish between ADOLESCENT and CHILD, I don't know what to tell you.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 9222
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:52 pm

PostSun Jul 21, 2013 8:05 pm » by Noentry


handy4321 wrote:Martin was armed. He had two. Fists at the end of each arm. Handy, dexterous hands which have been used since the beginning of time to take another life, unaided or aided. Martin was by no means "unarmed" and he put those arms to use without being assaulted first. If you looked out your window and seen someone walking around, would you not be interested in finding out who and why? Again, if you are unable to distinguish between ADOLESCENT and CHILD, I don't know what to tell you.



Now you are clutching as straws.
One man armed with a gun and you say he was armed also with hands.
Really......really?
You bring your fist and I will come with a single shot, lets see how fair you think that is.
I mean really that is what your point has come down too.
Trayvon was armed he had hands.
:bang;

Adolescent

Adolescent life in our society is far from easy. We wonder why our children act so distant, seem so moody, and have trouble concentrating on the tasks before them.

http://www.handinhandparenting.org/news ... t-Children


Surviving (Your Child's) Adolescence

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/sur ... dolescence.


It is simple I will explain.
A child is a child until they become an adult.
A child is a minor.
A youth is a child who is older.
An adolescent is still a child just an older child reaching puberty, teenagers.
I have 2 teenagers and I can promise you they still act like children.
You want to say an adolescent is an adult. Good luck with that mission. The law is against you as is common sense.

I have said it makes no difference Zimmerman still killed an unarmed person.( oh yes he was armed he had fist. Oh yes that makes everything much better). :clapper:

:headscratch:
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 358
Joined: Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:50 pm

PostSun Jul 21, 2013 8:22 pm » by handy4321


Are you saying that it is impossible to take a life with bare hands? Are you saying that it is impossible for a six foot "child" inflict harm or even fatal damage on another? What world do you live in? Has this never happened in the world in which you live? In my world, even young children have killed. I do not like it much, but it is a fact. I do not like the fact that Zimmerman took the life of Martin, but it happened. Nothing you or anyone else can ever do will change that fact, so what is the point of churning up the sewage? None of this should have happened but the fact of the matter is that this kind of things happen. What we should be focusing on is, changing the circumstances that lead to this kind of happening.


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook